Posts by Boured

I am here to tell you about a great softmod for the 3DS i personally use. It allows you to play games outside your region as well as being able to hard install 3DS applications (Sort of like .apk files for an Android Phone). Not to mention if you have a N3DS you can stream your screen to your computer to record video with it. If you would like to get this then your in luck as there is a guide to get it.

For those confused and wondering what are the benefits I will list them off.

1. Region Locking patched to allow games from all regions to be loaded on the unit.
    2. Able to hard install 3DS applications to the 3DS (Previously only able to be done with eShop, allowing you to install homebrew apps)
    3. Allow you to use parts of your 3DS that were only available to some people (ex. GBA Virtual Console)
    4. Able to install custom themes and badges.
    5. New 3DS only: stream live gameplay to your PC wirelessly with NTR CFW
    6. Dump your 3DS cartridges to an installable file, saving you from having to carry them around as you can just install them directly to the 3DS (SD Space required)

And more.

For a tutorial on how to do this, be sure to follow this guide and as long as you follow the instructions to the letter then almost nothing can go wrong.

https://3ds.guide/

Hey, Max @Boured. pleased to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)
    I am not sure what to make of @Lexatom keeping a secret (even from his friends) that he is a volunteers here. :XD:
    We actually love to ask people questions, so we even made a Ask Me Anything kind of area, haha.
    Feel free to make your thread and retaliate asking in other members threads if you like. :P

Lastly, since you like Zelda, have our...
    NOT-SO-GOLDEN QUESTIONS!

• What's your favourite Zelda game?
    • What was the first Zelda game you ever played?
    • What is the thing from "The Legend of Zelda" that captures your attention the most?
    • How did you find our community?

1. Already answered

2. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords (GBA)

3. The adventure aspect, I like exploring quite a bit.

4. Already answered.

My name is Max Livingston, I'm 16 and I enjoy Zelda quite a lot. My favorite would be The Minish Cap as it really had a decent story as well as amazing music for the GBA. I was brought here by Lexatom who was suprisingly a staff member (Never thought he would be one), I happen to be staff at another site but that doesn't matter. So anyway hello, and if you have more questions feel free to ask as long as that are not too personal.