Posts by mailduck

Eh not again Shrukan. :/
    I understand what you're going through and it really is nearly unbarable at times, but so is life and you just have to learn to handle it, or else you'll just sink further into depression, which can lead to...far more worse circumstances. Just take care alright?

As for your snippy comnents about the Capt'n, I think it's morally unjust. I haven't been here for a long period of time, and he can be a poor admin as far as I know, but he doesn't seem too bad at all. Just give him a chance to prove himself a worthy admin. You never really approved me as s.mod on ZD, but I didn't turn out so bad...Or did I? >_>

Your REAL name: Erin
    Age?: 17
    Gender?: Female last time I checked... >_>
    Personality?: Really lazy, I'm either in a really kind mood, or just a plain biatch, I have really bad mood swings :/ But I never get mad online so don't worry :P Other than that, I'm a caring person whose always willing to listen to people's problems
    Favorite Hobby?: Playing my electric guitar, soccer, sketching anime, singing, acting, having some Coke (the drink ;) )
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: Setting things on fire, Sleep, surfing the web, things like that...
    Favorite Game?: LOZ Twilight Princess ( I don't know, I just really love it)
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: Twilight Princess (Wii)
    Favorite Book?: Half Magic, Star Girl, Three Musketeers
    Favorite Television show?: Smallville, Family Guy, South Park
    Favorite movie?: Fellowship of the Ring
    Favorite type of music?: Rock
    Education?: 11th grade High School
    Job?: Quite Mcdonalds end of Summer, terrible experience with racist Mexicans who hated the only American. ;_;

Guess it's about time that I've made an introduction thread...

I've heard a lot of great things about this site from the members over at Zelda Dimensions, and I know a few members here already.

I've been trying to join here for a while, but it never let me sign up until last week for some reason...

Well anyways, I'm here now, and I would just like to say that the members I have met so far are very kind, and I'm hoping to post a lot in these forums, for I'm usually active on my computer.

Hope to see you all around. :)

I go to a Catholic private school rather than a public one, so I always have immature public high school students on my case. They are always telling me how much better they're school is than mine, and how well educated they are.

Well in my area of America, public schools can be so ignorant, and lax. Teachers are so lazy, and they don't give a care about their students. One time I compared my work to a girl's who was bragging how much better her school is than mine, and damn they get it so good in their school that it disgusts me. At the school I go to, one small mistake earns you a demerit, and if you get punished. Four gets you a detention, and it gets more and more severe. (At twelve you get expelled from school) In other schools over here. they commit far more grave crimes, and they can get away with it so easily. Maybe it's because there are so many students to keep track of, but whatever. If you aren't punished though, how will kids ever learn their mistakes? It's like Mythical was saying about the Dutch students over here, they don't give a damn about their studies, it's all about parties and whatnot...

Things are starting to make sense to me now, how the majority of our society in my area can be so weak in debates. I'm not saying that all schools are like this, but they are in my area, and it's very disappointing...