Posts by L i n k

Well my Favorite gameboy would have to be the Gameboy color, that is mainly because of the awesomness of Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal.

I mean the gameboy advance series was awesome no doubt but I grew up playing on the gameboy and the gameboy color, so I hold more precious memories with them.

What is your oppinion on this and which do you prefer and why?

Hey Sarah, or should I say L I N K. Ah whatever. xP
    Welcome to the Eternal Hyrule forums. Name's Muigi.

And since everyone else did it, I might as well too.

My real name is Brennan, but I prefer to be called Muigi when I'm online. I am 19 years old and I've been a gamer ever since the Atari 2600 came out. I've played many Zelda games in my lifetime, but I don't really have an obsession over it or anything. I just really like how the story of the games flow and relate to each other in some form or way. But personally, I'm more into the fighting games like Smash Bros. or Soul Caliber and the like.

On Eternal Hyrule, I'm usually one of the gentle mods that try to keep trouble makers in line. That doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy though, I'm very easy to get along with actually. I used to be Admin here but ever since that little incident occurred (rather not discuss about it), I got demoted to Super Mod. To be truthful, I didn't really care if I was Admin or Mod. I just want to come to a forum where I can get along with other people and not have huge fusses left and right about the most silliest things. Long as you follow the rules here, you'll meet the nice side of me. Piss me off however, and I won't hesitate to get rough and show you the boot.

But seriously though, welcome to the forums and we hope you have a wonderful time. ^^

Well I defonatly will not Pi** you off. *gulps and hides in a corner*

But anyway thanks for the welcome. X)

Hylian Knight creatively devised his own language some time ago called "Relosc", which he also posted a thread for. He has now rewritten it, and it is called "Soumasian". Soumasian is not meant to be read out loud, so the purpose of this thread is for anyone to ask what a particular word means in that language.

So if I asked him to translate Nintendo for example he would be able to translate it in 'Soumasian'?

If so translate Nintendo. :wwlink:

Introduction:

Zelda had kidnapped by Ganondorf and his army had gone to war with the whole of Hyrule.

The Eternal Hyrulian army (accompanied by Link) were to set out riding all of Hyrule of Ganondorfs henchmen and then they would have to venture to Clock Town to find Ganondorf and rescue Zelda and Links son, Rink.

Chapter One: Majora Ganon

Ganondorf tied Zelda up and whips her with the cane and told her to shut up.
    Then he picked up the Majoras mask and put it to his horrible looking face.
    Something wierd happened...Ganondorf then fell to the floor and the mask bounded itself to Ganondorfs face and then Majora Ganon was born!

Meanwhile in The Kokiri Forest, the EH Army (Eternal Hyrulian Army) were in the middle of saving the kokiri from Gohma and Belum!!

This was not going to be easy.

Link told everyone to attack Belum and Gohma at once.

Link then pulled out his Phantom sword and with everyone else in the army ran at Bellum.

Gohma was killed by the impact instantly but Belum laughed and then vanished.

Link and the EH army decided to fight the rest of the evil Gorans that were left.

There was a really big goron who want by the name of Dockyter and the EH army members fighting this big stupid goron was called Dustin.

Dustin pulled out his sword and the Goron pulled out a big gaint sword.

There swords collided in fearce battle and Dockyter's sword was sliced in half and then Dustin Stabbed the Goron in the throat and Dockyter fell to the floor and died.

The battle was won and the EH army left the Kokiri forest and would next go to the lost woods.

Link spoke to Captian cutflake and said, "Captian is it true, that Ganondorf has unleashed horrible monsters none like we have ever seen before in the lost woods?"

Captian replied, "Yes..."

Then all entered the losts woods, none of them realised they were walking to there own death's.

What will become of them?

Well, you can find out in chapter two.

P.S

Yeah I know this chapter is short but the next one will be MUCH longer.

I hope you all like my story. X3

I merely have obtained Street Fighter 3: Alpha. Well, I received it from a friend for less than 5 bucks. I really should get Street Fighter 2, though. I've played it tons of times in arcades and it rocks socks.

Yeah it truely is a great game, I would love to see it come out in a new kinda series on the Nintendo Wii.

Alot of people think street fighter 3: alpha is better than street fighter 2: turbo edition but I myself prefer the street fighter 2 series above all other street fighter games.

I am a hardcore street fighter fan.
    I have all the SNES Street fighter games and I have Street fighter on the gameboy advance.

Now I really think they should release Street fighter 2: Turbo edition on the DS and make it a wi fi compatible game.

Capcom should also make a 3D style street fighter game on the DS to.

I guess I just miss playing a new street fighter game, but anyway what is your oppinion on the possabilty of street fighter coming to the DS?