Posts by Kaynil

I remember how big of a thing this used to be. Many theories had some justification in this unfinished sentence.

At the time I didn't know what to think, I thought it would be something boring like "duty" or "priority", haha.

I think even destiny leaves more room to play around than my choices, hahahah.

I think it's been confirmed

He never finishes that sentence, and to my knowledge, there's no official source identifying what he would have said. So how does that sentence end?

Apparently in the Japanese version it was completed and in the game boy advance re-release they added "destiny". So yeah, boring possibility.

Wow. Such compelling findings here. They mean to tell me people resort to put other people down as a cover and means to protect their limited skills and project a bigger image of themselves? Oh, just an excuse to cheer for girl powah. I've see this article in another forums but I like this topic title the best. :XD:

I have to agree that some people can be so mean spirited. I've had friends insult me while playing Mario Kart ir Smash but it is just the heat of the moment and I take it as a good thing. They trust me enough to open that side knowing I won't take it to heart, they treat me like they treat themselves while gaming even if I don't give it back as much as they wanted me too. It works and it gets quite funny.

Anyway what I mean is that not every man that says bad words to girls are doing it with the serious impulse to harm and should not be thrown together with the really venomous and malicious people that seeks to mine down other people's self esteem .

Emulators on recent games or consoles don't sit well with me. I am okay with NES, N64 because there are plenty of games I never even knew that existed before browsing a ROM catalogue. I prefer the original console way better. There's something about the physical holding of the cartridges and the ritual to start playing.

Even if the emulator looked like an NES, and had an NES controller. It still wouldn't be the same.

Fanboy much? [emoji14]
    To be honest if that was the case, I'd probably wouldn't notice the difference.

I think the right spelling is Charlie circus, sorry about the misspelling. It is a side scrolling game where you're a cute lil clown trying to pass obstacles to the other side of the tent while the audience watches you. The first level has you sitting on a lion and jumping through rings of fire. Music is an earworm if you play this game.

I actually just got a pretty good lead on a job at an oldschool game Arcade. I've got an interview tomorrow. Hopefully I get it, because if I don't start bringing in some money, I'm probably going to have to move. Which would really suck, cuz I like my house.

Best of luck with that. :)

Hahah, the eighties. I forgot he said that in that show.
    I don't remember clearly the episodes, but I can't forget that intro.

Anyway, so according to Nate is "Link nothing at all". Correct?
    Not a good name to impress ladies at the local bar.

I don't know. every temple in OoT had something that made me like it. Even the Shadow Temple.
    I cannot think of an absolute favourite from all the Zelda Games. I'll have to think about it and come back with a better answer for this thread.

the Forest Temple in OoT

I liked a lot the twisted corridors and paintings. I think that dungeon really felt like exploring an abandoned castle.

I really liked Dragonball, so I followed dragonball Z religiously, even though for the Latin American dub, they used to restart each saga to make time to keep on dubbing the next ones. I remember I cried when [SPOILER="not really an spoiler by now, but to protect TIO"]Freezar killed Krillin[/SPOILER] because I remembered from dragonball that

"blocked in case TIO hasn't reached this part"

once a person is killed she/he can only be revived once and well, he already had been revived before in dragonball

That's pretty cool you're filling your collection.
    Anyone remember "the last 5 minutes" of Namek? :lol:

Here's the whole playlist with all the Episodes:

It will automatically start with the first one, you can choose in the menu on the top left of the playlist. :)

Man. I have a lot of catch up to do. I last watched while they were still in Namek.
    Krillin Pwnage count was pretty funny. Thanks for bringing the topic.
    I definitely recommend it to anyone that has watched DBZ or has an interest for it.

. . .

I have catched up. While some things were a bit cringey (like Jeice) and some gags kind of missed the mark for me, some others were just spot on and the quality of the dub and edits really shows. They are getting so good at it.
    What I love about this particular one is how they manage to change a few details according to the assigned personalities of some characters and still make it fit. Also the way they lampshade the incongruences and weird logic behind some decisions in the show. I think another think I enjoy a lot from it is all the references added from other games and pop culture.... and the "Krillin own'd" counter.
    The "no one mess with a white mage" as an answer to Vegeta life-threat made me laugh so much, then you have shout outs to Final fantasy, Metal gear solid and many more references that I might be missing.