Posts by Kaynil

It is just a little perk. the newest pokemon games lets you customise a bit more your character choosing hair and eye colour on top of your sex. Later on you find some shops where you can spend your battling money buying clothes, hats and haircuts in addition to the usual pokemon survival things. To be honest I haven't progressed enough in the game, so I am stuck with an earlier change of luck I did with my character. I kinda want to start over but I don't want to lose my pokemon.

I like the second image the best. :)

I personally cannot stand Mario. it is the same thing everytime. . . . . .

Hahah.
    Mario is alright in my books, but I understand what you mean.

.But If kaynil wants to make a theme logo for the forums, that has "The Legend of Hyrule" with the Pokecavern logo next to it, like the zelda one. We can make an identical theme for the pokemon side.

Hahaha I was typing a similar idea on the other thread, haha. Cool to see we're on the same channel.
    I was thinking in 3 skins actually. They all are basically the same, just the header/logo changed. The default one could be a simple neutral one, either with a bit of everything or with devoid of direct references to zelda, pokemon, etc.
    Then we enforce the pokemon logo one for the PKM related areas, the LoH for the Zelda areas and if you add other Franchises, we could do the same. Though this would lock us into just using this style.

Post anything random you feel like sharing here. :^o^:

14icu9z.jpg

This thread will also will be used by staff to move spam and small chat found in other areas of the community. This way the forum stays clean and your posts have a way to survive (albeit your post count may be deducted a bit because of this).

Hey @Queen Legend, would you like me to add

"The days are quiet beautiful, the difference is- past days can't be forgotten, future days can't be avoided".

in your signature field for you?
    I've notice you add it on every post. That way you don't have to insert it every time.:)

Hello @Queen Legend , welcome to the Legend of Hyrule.
    I hope you have a great stay and if there is anything you need please donot hesitate to ask. :^o^:

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find this place?
    What is your first and do you a have a favourite Zelda?

:^o^:

It is more like a preset choreography to show the capabilities of the Wii U, the first time to see how it handles textures and effects for day time, second night time and the third is free reign to zoom, change angles or day and night and admire its capabilities. That is a very cool video and I know it upseted people it was not Zelda U.

It reminds me so much what happened with the Spaceworld 2000, the demo video showing link and Ganondorf fighting had people hoping for a realistic Zelda sequel to Ocarina of Time... then the Zelda in progress was revealed to be what we know as The Wind Waker. :XD:

So now I try not to make myself any hopes with any "tech demo". From all the stuff shown around I think Only luigi's Mansion became the product. Mario 1287 became pikmin and the rareware ones became Microsoft's property.

Anyway, so far so good, here's a video where GameXplains overanalises the latest video shown of Zelda U:

What do you think? :^o^:

for the mean time, I'll just say you have a better theme than ZeldaDungeon.

I hope we can eventually get a flexible theme that will give no problems to mobile and tablets visitors that won't favour tapatalk. Since ZD changed their colours now I feel like it is too similar to the Look of ZU. I think it is great we have a colour that sets us apart and has been consistent for a good amount of time.

when they were kidnapped perhaps she was also knocked on the head? It doesn't really show it in the clip

Thing is, another character you find further in the game, Impaz, recognizes you because Illia talked to her about you. So she must have survived the kidnapping without getting amnesia.

This is part of the shock, you are not expecting her not to recognise you at all when you finally meet her at the city. :pokerlink:

So, the Wii has a "meh" reputation regarding the quality of the games we can find. I was wondering if you could tell us some of the good titles you've come across and why would you recommend them. :^o^:

I have some in mind but I am fairly predictable, so I'll just let you guys start the ball rolling.

It seems to be infamous bad here where I live. When you find the game in a retail store cheaper that a paw store, it pretty much says it all. :XD:

It pains me a bit. I know it is not a full game, but 2 bucks? Come on.
    Anyway I used to own it. It was pretty fun, though I must admit that some of that excitement came from my brother and I trying to up one another for the highest record. Still some levels I thought were pretty cool.

So it dawned on me just how much I have been moving in Australia. This is perhaps the only time it hasn't been a forced change of situation and more of a choice. It seems like I have stayed at most 2 years in one location, the rest won't even touch the year. When I moved from Mexico to Australia, i couldn't bring all the stuff I wanted and had only two suitcases, now I have a lot of stuff accumulated and it is a pain to move but I can't get rid of it. I am attached. :XD:

Anyway, back in mexico I lived in the same place for so many years. My parents only moved while I was little so I can remember at most two houses before the one where they actually reside.

How about you? Have you moved often? Within the city?
    Do you like or hate the idea of moving away from where you currently live?

Hahah. I don't know. To be honest when I played through I didn't even notice the implications. :XD:

There was a splat fest in Europe. During the event the sky becomes night time. The squid sisters sings their song on the plaza and you are divided in two teams decided by your votes. America was between cats and dogs and Europe between rock and pop.
    You enter turf wars and gain points to rank from a normal rock/pop boy/girl into an eternal one. TIt happened in the middle of moving so I had the WiiU out just for it and then it was of the first things I temporarily set up just to participate. I got tired before midnight so my plan to stay up till 3 am failed. Moving furniture and boxes is tiring and didn't take that in account.

Anyway, it was fun.
    Splatoon may look kiddy but it is great fun. Since one of my friends and housemate also had his wii U, we used to go online together. I'd love cooperative battles and he rejoiced when we were in opposing teams, haha.
    I haven't really touche dthe ranked battles otehr then curiosity check. I stick to turf wars.:lol:

Well, I haven't had regular contact with the TSR gang since 2010, so it's been about 5 years. Though you and I bumped into each other on Twitter and g+ a time or two.

I confess I don't think about Zelda much these days, aside from replaying A Link to the Past every few years. But I've been missing hanging out on forums, and I've been missing my old friends. So when I saw your post about this place over on ToH, I figured I'd pop in and see how things are in Kaynilville.

I understand. It's been basically the same for me, except that even with ToH I wasn't too active or in contact. I left that post there hoping to reach someone so I am glad you found it!
    It is also alright if you're not into like back in the day. I hope you enjoy interacting in this space. I would love if I could device some neat contests or activities for people to enjoy themselves here. Maybe even have awards like TSR. Those were fun back in the day.

That's pretty cool, LS. I think back then it was harder to have adult gaming relatives that it is now so kuddos to your uncle. It must have been pretty cool realising what you did later on. Sounds like you have pretty fond memories of it. :)