Posts by Kaynil

I have heard all kind of comments on Adventure of Link, but in general this game is infamous. Its reputation usually leans on the "weird" or negative side of the fence, because it seems different from the games before and after it.

It is easy to forget that at the time only the original NES Zelda game had been out so there was not an established pattern yet. Also Adventure of Link added new ingredients to the formula that have been kept in most of the games that came after it, for instance the Triforce of Courage, the use of magic, NPC with more significance to the plot and of course the first apparition of Dark Link.

For some people the game is alright for its time but it is its Zelda label what makes it harder to shine among its more charming games from this saga.

What is your take about Adventure of Link?

:=p school's computers are so slow.
    I remember my frustration with them
    heck, I always had somenthing like a GB Color game to play with while it loaded, just to click a link and play again till it loaded the page and... you get my point.

Usually I was frustrated because we had specially crappy ones, they were of little help in emergency, heck, for offline works, it was dangerous, you never could guess when word would close on you,when your floppy disk would not be read anymore, and why floppies? because they were lazy to upgrade good ones that could be able to recognize USB, and the user usually don't have the whole frigging day to hope a 2 or 3 hours plugin will sucessfully download to the pc, so since must of teh time we were in a hurry , floppy was the way to go...

whatever, slow computers plus slow modems... xD

Well, You can't blame entirely a videogame.

IMO Videogames are just like TV, Computers, and stuff, is a medium, a tool taht can have good and bad things depending on what you look for on them. So a kid playing a game not suitable for his age is a bad as seeing this same violent movie or getting into bad sites on internet, of course what he see will affect his or her behavior, as this kind of stuff marks a deep impact on them.

Must of them got labels, wheter is a site a movie or a videogame, they all have ratings. Of course taht doesn't take out the risk of kids lying their hands on such stuff, but i think here the fault doesn't go taht much on taht stuff as it goes into the careless people around the kid.

I'll post more later, is kind of late right now.

Welcome to ZC
    Have fun being around
    If you come accross old posts of mines, they are not empty, I just used to go with teh blue font, but now the background is also blue. :=p
    But yeah, have fun

Hello midna and welcome to the place.
    I hope you are having fun posting around teh place.
    Myself, I've been kind of out since the link i got seemed not to be teh right one and all this time I thought the place was down, glad to find it working neatly and furthermore to see we got new blood running around the place.

So, I suppose your current banner is also a creation of yours...

I like gifs, i have never tried to build one, out of a few banners and avatars, and itw as just to add some slidinge ffect, howeve rI am interested in making gifts, what software do you suggest for that purposes?,

Welcome on board, heroine, and please keep on visiting us, if tehr eis somenthing you would like to talk and see no thread made about it, feel free to create one for that purposes ^_~

X/

prizes... for such a prize, like DVD or HDTV would be needed a very hard and probably no free kind of participation.
    Since it is a message board, everybody is free to decide if "participate" or not with it... certainly...

oh well, points... and buy stuff like... what? your name glowing, italics, to buy some rights above other users?
    I am curious, what would this time the store be about?

MIDIS and mp3s are totally diferent.

I know that... I said what i said because MIDI take little space, and well if you compare it against an mp3 file the diferrent sizes will jump really easy to the eye, about the quality and propierties of MIDIs and mp3, well, taht is somenthing aside my point... which simply was that, the webmaster saw it hard with MIDIs, and considering OST are no way in MIDis but mp3, wav or somenthing like that, it was for me like very very hard to think he would accept the OST

As I've said, it wouldn't surprise me, whe have seen this kind of things happening not just in OoT but also in the wind waker...

about repeating storyline... there is some Minishcap's part near of teh end of teh game, taht reminded me a lot Ocarina of time ending, heck, even the music was very related... :suspicious