Posts by Kaynil

I am the same position about that HL, I have seen it, I got the special lure and I have been trying so many hours, but so far I have been unlucky about it... some day...

I have finhesd the game like taht, it just took me a lot of time, because it was my first time, all i could not do was to beat the racing man *laughs* yeh, just kidding on that, I missed some things , like to score 2000 in the horseback archery game, man, i enjoyed playing that, a lot. AAnd to play the bow game in Ocarina, when i was bored, playing by free by missing one target on purpose, or playing over and over to make more money, though having the promise of me being rich fulfilled by the kakariko family, I careless about getting money when necesary in any other way.

Now, the main mistery, how could they make the gift cow to enter Link's house :0_o

Dragon Ball, Kenshin, X-1999, Ranma 1/2, Sould hunter, cowboy bebop, blueseed, Saber marionette, pokemon =P

I used to watch more, and many of the ones I named I didn't see them completes, since the family decided to say no to cable tv :cry

well, ::laughs:: zelda is female, and she disguised herself as a male sheikah in Ocarina, as we see, that sort of thinsg are not imposible at all into the zelda universe.

Ok, Ok... I just really hope Midna NOT being zelda, but from what i have read, seen and be told, she will team with you just for a while, since her interest differs from yours, so she may even be a foe at some point of the game.

Midna is female not because of the anme, but her body and of course because I think Enji called Midna a her, if I remember right.

They have been toying with us like puppets, drooling since before the past christmas, I would be not amazed at all if I learn it will be taken for revolution or for next christmas... :glare

Though it is official the say that it will remain for gamecube, so probably they may add a few special little things in case you play it with a revolution taht you are not capable to use/see in the agme cube...wow, how easy si to start rumours.

Whatever, we all have to wait, and at least May doesn't sound as far as "Fall", it will be good to have somenthing abit more "exact" about the release date...

Oh Brethren, not many people can say that, yes, consider yourself lucky enough.

Ocarina of Time, it was the game taht started my afiction for the zelda series and for message boards : :XD
    so it is the reason I arrived here back in the old account

I don't want to know what does taht makes of me, being under the Dark Link username....

Oh, wait a second, I am not, I am free to talk.

Ok, enough of me... lets chat...

what did you all the time you were not at the forums?