Posts by Myth

<ten years later>

Well, well, lookie here, a mod hash finally approved my character profile. XD I thought I would be old and gray by the time this thing was approved. But thanks. =P

I really didn't like the Skull Woods boss, when all the spikes are charging at you and he's attacking you at the same time too. So annoying...

Moldorm was really annoying, it drove me insane. >.< He knocked you down to the lower level and then you had to start all over again. I hate starting over, I like to do things right the first time, but he makes it impossible. -.-

Name: Cross
    Race: Sayess

A Sayess will often pass off as a human, because nothing on their body is different from a humans'. However, genetics in their body are different, and these genetics allow them to run extremely fast, faster than most races, and jump higher than humans.

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 136 lbs
    Armor: The white bandanna he wears reduces the damage dark attacks do to him.
    Weapons: Two Sharp Iron Claws he keeps up in his tunic sleeves for quick access.

Physical Attacks:

Bare Hands: Sometimes, when another person has fists as their weapon, he will put his claws on the ground, and fight with his bare hands. However, in this state his muscle strength will increase three times, and his immunity to dark attacks will grow even more. When this happens, his hazel eyes flash a bright blood red. He only uses this when faced with people who use their fists.

Magical Attacks:

Claws' Mind: When faced with magical attacks, Cross will use some of his magical ability to enchanted his Iron Claws, so they will act on their own. He will detach the claws from his fists, and allow them to attack on their own. The claws fight like he would, but now the enemy is suddenly faced with two opponents, the claws and a bare-handed Cross. This may not be combined with Bare Hands; his strength and immunity remain the same.

Object Enchantment: He may enchant objects. He may give the object power to attack, do work, or even play. This is limited, however, because it can often be abused. He can only use this once, then he has to recover from the energy it drains. He may use it again in ten posts.

Weakness: Darkness Attacks.
    Appearance:

Cross

Personality:

Cross is like a normal boy, but sometimes he will think about certain things a little too deeply, and once he focused on something, it's hard to get him to become interrupted. He cares very much for others, but he is not afraid to kill if needed. He gives orders like a born leader, and will also take commands easily. In most situations, Cross is very concentrated to his surroundings, and hence, if you ask a question, right away it will be answered unless he has to think about it first. If he could be summed up in one word, he would be alert.

History/Bio:

When Cross was born, he had hazel eyes. Among his kind, hazel eyes were the eyes of a demon, so h would have been sentenced to death, had his mother not saved him. She loved his eyes; she saw how lovely they were, so she hid him as long as she could from them, until she could do it no longer.

In a hurry, she tied him to the back of a horse with rope, and slapped the back of the horse harshly, sending him off into the night. Then, she was seized by the ones who wanted to kill him. No one saw her again, so Cross's mother was assumed dead.

The horse ran and ran and ran. Across the wide open field beyond the city, and straight into Dragonblade Valley, the crossroad between Lyme and Cross's homeland. There the horse stopped for a rest, as all of it's strength had been depleted.

The baby was found by a passer-by. A lady, with long golden hair and deep green eyes, who resided in Lyme. She took him with her, and let the horse rest. She took hold of the horse's mane (there was no rein), and led them to her destination.

He grew up with her, in the Kingdom of Lyme, Castle Nermicos. He learned her name was Remika, one of the Sages of Nature. More specifically, the Water Sage. There were nine in all.

Mostly, Remika didn't have time to spend time with him in his childhood years, so he spent most of his time in the nearby forest, in a hiding spot. He kept all his personal objects hidden here, as nobody usually went there, so they weren't likely to find it.

In the castle armory, he found a certain pair of claws he found interesting, so he sneaked out with them and, at the age of seven, began to practice with these weapons. By the age of fourteen he was a master of this weapon, but that's another story.

Remika never did find out about his wielding a weapon until he was twelve, when he already skilled in the claws. At first, she was not at all happy, but she grew used to the fact that he wanted to use those things for protecting, not for killing out of sheer cruelty.

He always carried these with him under his sleeve, in case he needed them for an emergency. But nothing ever did happen.

When he was thirteen, he had an extraordinary dream. A woman with short, dark brown hair and sparkling blue eyes, told him that he was the heir of one of the most important Sages in the Circle of Nature. The Light Sage, exactly. She handed him a sword, and told him to take great care of this sword. The Light Sword was precious.

"Wait for the hero," she had said. "Until then, give it to no one."

"Wait! How am I supposed to know he's the hero? Will you come to me like this and tell me?"

"There will be many a sign."

That never quite answered his question, but he supposed it was enough. the following morning, he awoke with a sword in his hand. Remika found out, and showed him how to put it away, and then take it back, from thin air. However, he couldn't use it, as only the hero that woman spoke of could. So he kept it in his possession, but never used the sword.

He told Remika that he was going out to travel, and he would be back in a couple of months. He took this opportunity to test his skills with survival and fighting.

So he journeyed...

Here's my list:

Naruto (Annoying me now, used to like it)
    Fullmetal Alchemist (Can never seem to find them in english)
    Rurouni Kenshin (Never saw the whole series because I could never find them on youtube)
    Chobits (only saw a couple clips from my friends)

I might check out Death Note soon too, everyone talks about it. Sounds interesting.

I think everyone has some trouble with school. Shrukan. Including me.

And you shouldn't be jealous. It took Lord of the Twilight a long while to get this site really going, so you just have to be patient. I'm sure your site will be prosperous in time. Just give it a couple of months, make it look tidy, give a couple of exclusive events to keep people coming back (they never know when there will be a special event going on).

You shouldn't feel jealous about the higher ranking members. You have many more chances to gain that high status, it's not like it's wiped away forever. A lot of people on here like you, as I can already see.

Just chill, you'll get through this just fine, with the help of friends. ^^

I like rock better, but I listen to hip-hop mostly, because it's cool. A lot of people mistake hip=hop for rap, but it really isn't. =/ But anyways, Rock rocks. XD Lol pun.

I was Wayfaringhope, but someone deleted my account. I bookmarked this page to stay active, and it's my homepage now so I'll remember to post. XD The main admin asked me to be active.

So, hey all! FEAR MEH!