Posts by iriver

It was on the news only 2 days ago and now I'm pissed :mad:

those freking Japanese fags are killing whales again in our Waters andf it's time action was made :cursing:

these days people have been going on about the Japanese bieng so cool because they made Anime and all of the game systems well that doesn't mean they can come into our waters and kill our precious whales >:(

if any of you here are Japanese well then I don't mean any offense to you but your people suck ass

recenly they have captured 2 members of Greenpeace and saying that they were interrupting their whaling schedule, well they shouldn't be here in the first place

haven't they learned anything after WWII, 2 of their Major Cities got torn to pieces by American Nukes, after the first one they didn't care and the second one woke then up and got them to surrender LOL

I say we should get our Navy ships to sink what ever Japanese scum is on our waters and keep our Whales alive

I live in Australia and I feel deeply about this because we need our Whales.

Here you put your scores for all of your levels on Link's Crossbow Training here are mine 1. 101266 Platinum 2. 81898 Platinum 3. 97689 Platinum 4. 57731 Silver 5. 25636 Bronze 6. 25195 Bronze 7. 84777 Platinum 8. 38483 Bronze F. 65410 Gold all you people who have beaten the game, put your scores down here

Hey guys I recently transferred form Talk Zelda because things were getting a bit ugly there so Ive decided to join here and see how well i go

I hope to have fun here