Posts by code

hmm, im not very good with country but i can give you a couple...

jimmy buffet
    the grateful dead *they have tons of different styles of music, so if you get some ask which albums are country*
    neil young

old rock:
    the doors
    led zepplin
    eagles
    ac/dc

new rock: *this isnt my area right here hahaha*
    tool
    whitestripes
    rammestein
    primas
    oysterhead

punk: *i only know a few oldies*
    the sex pistols
    the clash
    x

not that anyone will actually play this game *lazy people! whats it take to type a sentence anyways!* but i'm going to start a one sentance imaginary story then you type the next and so on....k?

its a dark and dreary evening.

UPDATE!!!

By Martinne Geller

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stuntman David Blaine failed to break the world record for holding his breath underwater on Monday, falling nearly two minutes short of the record.

After Blaine spent seven minutes and 8 seconds underwater without any breathing apparatus, he blacked out and trainer Kirk Krack sent two divers into the tank to free him from shackles attached to his ankles.

According to the Web site for the ABC television network, which broadcast the stunt live, the world record for holding one's breath underwater is eight minutes, 58 seconds.

When he was lifted to the edge of an acrylic sphere where he lived underwater for a week, an emotional Blaine told the crowd: "I am humbled so much by the support of everybody from New York City and from all over the world. This was a very difficult week, but you made it fly by with your strong spirit and your energy. I thank you all and I love you all."

To prepare for the stunt, Blaine, 33, lived in the water-filled, 8-foot sphere for a week. ABC said he spent about 177 hours in the tank.

Before trying for the record, 150 pounds of chains were attached to his Blaine's body. He managed to free himself from all the chains attached to his wrists before the rescuers entered the sphere.

Murat Gunel, Blaine's doctor, said he advised the modern-day Houdini against performing the escape, which he said could cause a blackout, a heart attack, a stroke, or nerve damage in the fingers.

:lol HAHAHA!!! sorry, but david blaine is a weirdo.

By Daisuke Wakabayashi and Kemp Powers

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates visited the world's largest video game expo on Tuesday to sell a new vision of "anywhere" gaming that would link video game consoles, cell phones and computers.

Gates introduced a plan called "Live Anywhere" that aims to capitalize on the success of Xbox Live online play to tap into a network of over 150 million users already playing games on computers that run the Windows operating system and more than one billion cell phones ready to play video games.

Microsoft leads the industry in online gaming with its Xbox Live service that lets people around the world play each other in real time, download new games and chat. A similar capability will be built into the upcoming version of Windows called Vista, effectively launching the new service.

"This is a vision of taking 'live' to the next level," said Gates at a Microsoft news conference. "We're going from 'live' to 'live anywhere'"

Microsoft entered the video game hardware business in 2001 with the original Xbox, creating a brand that appealed to serious gamers and keeping the Xbox business separate from other parts of the company, including its mainstay Windows unit.

Gates' debut appearance at the Xbox event ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo shows the growing importance of the nearly $30 billion global video game industry to the company as whole and to its much-anticipated Windows Vista, which is expected to launch in early 2007.

However, launching a new console is expensive -- losses at Microsoft's home and entertainment division widened to $388 million in its fiscal third quarter from a $175 million loss a year ago.

Live Anywhere would allow participants to play certain games against each other regardless of whether the user was on a mobile phone, PC or Xbox console. It would also enable players to start a game on the Xbox 360 console and later pick it up on their mobile phone or PC.

ive been waiting for this to happen! pretty soon its going to be a "demolition man" deal where everything is hooked up in one unit. WOOOHOOO no more wire clutter LOL!

NEW YORK (AP) -- Baby, one more time.

Pop star Britney Spears told late-night talk show host David Letterman she's pregnant again. "Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours," Spears told the comedian in a taping of his CBS show airing Tuesday night. Letterman responded, "Oh. Well, I think that's good news for both of us."
    After Spears read the show's Top Ten list, Letterman asked, "So, we've established now that you are in fact pregnant, is that right?" Spears answered: "Yes, sir." Spears, 24, and her husband, Kevin Federline, have a son, Sean, who was born last September. Federline has two children with an ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson.
    In April, child welfare officials and a sheriff's deputy visited the family's home in California after Sean was accidentally dropped from a high chair by a nanny, bruising his head on the floor, People Magazine and the Los Angeles Times reported.
    Spears was cast as an innocent with a bit of sex appeal when she made her debut at 16 with the multiplatinum "... Baby, One More Time" and became a youth icon.
    CBS provided a transcript of Spears' comments on "Late Show with David Letterman" Tuesday evening.

Oh No! with everything that has gone on with her first child i honestly dont think this girl should have another kid until she knows how to properly care for her first! social services has been investigating her for awhile now and she keeps doing foolish things.

i thought the same thing brethren!
    what do you like right now zelda? alternative, country, rock, classic rock, heavy metal, death metal, disco *LOL*, new age, techno, industrial, blues, classical etc?