Posts by code

does anyone have this game for the 360 or for the pc? im dying to play it but i dont own a 360 and dont play games on my pc; but considering that ive heard some seriously awesome things about it i def want to break my no pc games rule and go for it.
    if somebody here has played it could you tell me how it is and if *in your opinion* you think the control would be to difficult on the pc?

for ps2 *YAY!*
    due out april of 07 this sequel looks even better than its predacessor.

you play as the now kinged kronos beginning at the very place where kronos was left off, sitting atop his throne on mount olympus. instead of being cutscened to where kronos is supposed to go, you will actually get to go there yourself YAY!
    anyone that has played god of war should check out the screen shots for this game. its looking like not only will he have his usual trademark badass moves but in this one he gets to ride a flying griffon, which he can leave *in flight* to jump on an opponents ride and kill then, de-wing his enemies ride and then jump back to his own. pretty slick!
    they have also added some much needed environments. instead of mearly sticking to the streets and buildings this one takes you to places that have more appeal, beginning with the temple of the fates *moss covered of course* and the new enemies will have more tricks up their sleeves *using the surrounding environment as weaponry for instance* than simple hack and slash. you will also be able to use the environment more as well *though for weapons i am not sure, but that would be great!*

pretty awesome if you ask me, and the fact that its coming out on the ps2 means that you wont have to buy that new ps3 in order to play it WOOOHOOO!

$129

40% smaller then the original and 20% lighter plus it has a backlight. is anyone going to buy one of these? i already have a ds and im wondering why anyone would need something smaller...it reminds me of derrick zoolanders phone LOL! hansel, so hot right now...hansel hahahaha!

The first new 2D Mario platformer since Super Mario World has arrived. New Super Mario Bros. is loaded with features and characters that could only exist in the Mushroom Kingdom, including all-new power-ups like the Blue Shell, in which Mario can ride, and a massive Mushroom that makes him ultra-huge. New and familiar enemies are everywhere, not to mention mind-blowing challenges made possible by the dual screens of the Nintendo DS. Not only that, but players can link wirelessly with a friend to play as Mario and Luigi in multiplayer mode.

http://mario.nintendo.com/

finally a decent game for the DS system. thats the trouble with the DS, they rarely come out with really cool games but this new sidescroller looks like it might be great! YAY Nintendo! due out this month *if its not already here, i think it was slated for may 6*

the company is UK based so they probobly will come out there first! they are going to be expensive though, the diarama one is the one thats slated for $200, i hope it can drive me to the store and do my dishes for that price!

for zelda collectors this new scupture series by First Four Figures is slated for fall release *and will continue for 3 years*.
    the sculptures will include:

fierce diety link from majora's mask
    link and zelda from twilight princess
    the skull kid from majora's mask

and from ocarina of time:
    sheik
    dark link
    link vs ganon diarama
    a scene of young link pulling out the master sword

the figures will be available from $80 - $200 at selected retial stores or online.

for more info:
    http://www.firstfourfigures.com

phantom hourglass soon to be released on the ds system fall 06.

this old style zelda with cell shading will use the stylus quite a bit, posing a new attitude for the game series. it will invlove sailing, but hopefully this time it wont mean going around the world waiting for the yawn fest of seas to be over before actually hitting ground. its sounds hopeful and im pretty excited to see it!

portable bliss YAY!

yay katamari! you play a little guy with a big attitude and even bigger sticky ball that picks up things. first you begin by picking up small objects like tacks or batteries but pretty soon you end up picking up people, cars, buildings, the WORLD!!!!
    its a pretty fun game but it does get repedative after awhile. still, its kinda neat seeing how big your katamari can get. when youve finished the time limit for your ball you get to make either stardust, a star or a planet out of the katamari to eventually create a universe. its fun!

i hear that the latest katamari game isnt as good as the rest so buyer beware.

oh YEAH! didnt he jump up on stage or something and POWIE? yeah now that you mention it i do remember!

how that dude got in with a gun is beyond me. here if you go to a concert you cant even bring in a lighter. it completely sucks!
    thanks for the link to the story. it just blows my mind that anyone would do something as horrible as that guy did, and for what? life in prison? SHEESH!

who, in your opinion, is a really great actor *or actress* that doesnt get enough credit?

mine is adrian brody, when he did the jacket i was really impressed. also tim roth just gets better everytime i see him *he played ted in four rooms, or thade in the new planet of the apes*