Posts by Midna

Damn it people! What's wrong? I've got more reviews then posts? Oh well.

Chapter 3: The Forest of Death

As soon as everyone got their scrolls, the gates to the forest were opened, and everyone darted into the darkness. Samari jumped along beside Kamari, who was right behind Karo. Samari hated the way the darkness seemed to close around her, and she felt as if she would die of a heart attack. As soon as they went only a few yards, they were attacked by some ninjas.
    Karo made three hand signs, then shouted “Clone Jutsu!”
    Kamari made five hands signs, and cried “Mimicry Jutsu!” Then she shouted “Clone Jutsu!”
    Samari made six hands signs, and said quietly “Eye of The Tiger Jutsu!”
    They all started to hit the ninja’s as hard and fast as they could. They had an earth scroll, while the other team had a heaven scroll. When they had beaten the other team, they picked up the scroll and left. The hopped along until they ran into Kiba’s team, who had Hinata and Shino. They decided to go the exams together since both teams got both scrolls already. As they hopped along, Akamaru began to whimper.
    “Huh? What is it Akamaru?” Kiba asked his dog.
    “Is he alright?” Hinata asked
    “I don’t know. What’s wrong boy?”
    “Arrf!” responded the little white dog. The six stopped as Akamaru whimpered again. Kiba leaned on one knee as he pat his small dog on the head.
    “Hinata, can you use Byakugan and look through the trees?” Kiba asked
    “Sure.” Hinata replied
    “Samari has Eye of The Tiger.” Kamari butt in
    “Use that too.” Kiba responded
    Hinata and Samari used both Byakugan and Eye of The Tiger to look through the trees. They went so far, they went far enough to detect what Akamaru was afraid of. There stood Gaara’s team and some other team from the sound village.
    “It’s ninjas from the sand and sound village.” Hinata explained
    “Samari?” Kiba said “What do you see?”
    Samari only blushed as an answer. She stared at Gaara, wondering what on earth that thing on his back was.
    “Samari?” Kiba repeated
    “Huh?” She answered quietly
    “What do you see?”
    “Oh…um…sand ninja and sound ninja.” She replied, not taking off her eye of the tiger.
    “Well! Why don’t we go check it out?” Kiba announced
    “Whoa there cowboy.” Kamari warned “One of those ninja’s there have amazing power. If Akamaru is worried, shouldn’t you heed his warning?”
    “We won’t get in their way.” Kiba grinned.
    “Kiba…” Hinata said “Please! One of those ninja are too strong!”
    “Don’t worry, let’s go!”

They all reached the clearing were the ninjas stood. The hide behind bushes as they watched silently what was going on. There stood Gaara, his brother and sister, and the other ninjas.
    “Give us your scroll.” Said one of the sound ninjas.
    “You’d better think twice about that.” Kankuro, Gaara’s brother, warned.
    “Don’t make us take it forcefully. Hand it over pipsqueak.” Said the other.
    Tamari stood on the other side of Gaara, just staring at the ninjas.
    “Not going to, are you? Well then…” One jump into the air, and sent out a shower of poisonous needles. The sand shot up and blocked the needles from reaching Gaara. Then, Gaara finally moved. He made one hand sign, reached out his arm, and sand grabbed the one who attacked.
    “We could cover up that big mouth of yours.” Gaara said to the ninja “But that would take too long.” He walked over to the umbrella that held the needles, and lifted it over his head.
    “Why don’t we speed this up?” He reached his arm out again, slowly lifted it up into the air, and grinned. “Sand Coffin!” He said calmly, and then a storm of blood came pouring down. Samari’s eyes widened as she remember the blood soaked ground when she returned to her burnt house. Samari looked away only for a moment, until she heard the other ninjas give up. Gaara killed them too, even though they did hand over their scroll.
    “We got lucky.” Kankuro said “It was a heaven scroll.”
    “Let’s go.” Tamari said
    Gaara didn’t respond. His arm suddenly pointed to where the six hid. The sand started to swirl around them, getting ready enclose them, until Samari broke free and ran out in the opening. The three looked at her.
    “Don’t!” She cried louder than usual. Her blush returned as she looked into Gaara’s eyes. “Please! The exam tower is only a few yards away! We’ve got our scrolls, kill us at the exams!”
    The other five hiding slapped their foreheads.
    “Listen to her Gaara.” Tamari begged
    Gaara pointed his arm at her, and she waited for the sand to come and crush her, but a cork appeared in his hand, and he put in on the hole in his gourd.
    “Alright, this time.” He replied. And they walked off to the exam tower. Samari sunk to her knees, as if looking into Gaara’s eyes made her weak. She relived the moment where she saw her parents dead in front of her. She felt a horrible pain in her chest. She raised her hand to her chest, and then looked at her teammates. They were surprised she went out in the opening like that. She looked away from them, and made her way too the tower. The rest followed shortly.

Okay, this next chapter is about when Samari meets Kamari.

Same name only with one letter change. Kamari was made up by Tetra#1fav on The Great Sea and ZU. ^_^

Chapter 2: Samari meets Kamari

As Samari grew older, she became stronger as well. She practiced by herself in her own hidden house she built by herself. She didn’t try to make friends, or anything. She ate wild berries and whatever she could find without going into the village. By the time she was 12, she had grown beautifully. Her short sand blonde hair now hung past her shoulders. Her tan was now darker than ever, and her deep sky blue eyes were even bluer. She stared at village, and decided she should go for a walk and take a break.
    She walked through the woods when she came too a group of odd looking people.
    There was three girls. One had short black hair and silvery white eyes. She appeared to be the shyest. The other was a girl with long pink hair and aqua like eyes, and she was glaring at the girl with blue eyes and long blonde hair.
    The was more boys then girls. There was one with short brown hair and a white dog in his coat, there was one in a green jumpsuit with big eyes and large brows, there was one with whiskers and blonde hair with blue eyes. And the one she recognized was Sasuke Uchiha, who was pale with black hair.
    “Sweet! I cannot believe our sensei’s voted us all for the Chunin exams! This is awesome!” cried the blonde boy
    “Shut up Naruto. We’ve heard the news already.” Sasuke said
    “Sasuke, I’m warning you-” Naruto began.
    “Don’t start you two.” Came a voice. Samari looked over and saw a girl with brown blonde hair step from behind a tree. She had pine green eyes that seemed to bore into you. Samari stared at her, wondering who she was.
    “Don’t you understand that if you fight you could get disqualified?”
    “Sorry Kamari.” Naruto said
    Kamari? Samari thought. That sounds a lot like my name…
    “Anyway,” Kamari continued “We shouldn’t let the Chunin exams destroy us. Right everyone?”
    “Yeah, I guess so.” They all replied. Samari wasn’t interested in the exams, for she didn’t want to be a part of them. Samari reached into her pouch and pulled out a kunai dagger that she had found in the ruins of her house. She would never use this dagger, even if she was being attacked.
    “Let’s head back to the village.” Kamari said. Everyone walked back to the village except Kamari. She stood there, staring at the tree Samari was hiding behind.
    “Alright, I know your there, you can come out now.”
    Samari came out slowly, and looked away from Kamari.
    “Your shyer then Hinata!” Kamari laughed “What’s your name?”
    “I’m….err….” Samari looked away
    “Err? That’s an odd name.” Kamari giggled.
    “No, I’m…uh….Sa-Samari…”
    “Samari eh? Nice name. You in the exams?”
    “No…”
    “How come?”
    “I don’t want to be in the exams.”
    “You know any jutsus?”
    “Yes…”
    “You should be in the exams!”
    “I can’t…I don’t have a sensei or team…”
    “Oh,” Kamari said “I’m sorry. How come?”
    “I never went to the Ninja Academy…” Samari replied.
    Kamari stared at her for awhile, and then smiled.
    “Join my team!”
    “Excuse me?”
    “I’ve only got two people. The other one was killed. My other teammate is Karo, he’s quiet.”
    “I guess…I could join…”
    “Sweetness! See you at the exams!”
    “Um, okay. See you.”

Samari met her new teammates in front of the first part of the exams. A hand writing exam that will determine if you can become a ninja. Samari looked around, until her eyes landed on a boy with black hair and a blue shirt on. Her body tensed up as he turned around.
    “Who are you looking at?” Kamari asked
    “Sasuke Uchiha…I hate him.” Samari replied through gritted teeth.
    “Me too. I don’t know why, but I do.”
    Samari looked away from Uchiha until her eyes landed on someone far different. He wasn’t from the leaf village, as many people weren’t in here, but this guy was different. Samari stared at the two people standing beside him. Another boy in a black baggy jumpsuit and a hood on with purple stripes going across his face, and a girl with dirty blonde hair in four ponytails with aqua blue eyes. But this guy, he was…so intense looking, so serious. His blue eyes appeared to bore through you, and his flaming red hair seemed like it could catch your eyes on fire. What she was curious most about was the love tattoo on his head.
    “Kamari, who’s that boy over there?”
    “Where?”
    “There, the one with the red hair.”
    “Him?” Kamari asked “I don’t know, scary looking, ain’t he?”
    Samari didn’t answer. She stared at the boys blue eyes, as if she never saw that shade of blue. Suddenly, the teacher announce that they would begin the test soon, but then he said a bunch of crazy rules. Samari heard Kiba stand up in the back after the last rule.
    “That’s just bull man!” She heard him shriek
    “Sit down, Kiba.” The teacher warned
    Kiba sat down, but he appeared annoyed. The seating arrangement was odd. He didn’t put them in any order, or anything. Samari was right behind Kamari and Kamari was behind Hinata who sat next to Naruto. As soon as the test were passed out, everyone began. Samari looked at the test and read it to her self.
    “The B line stands for an enemy that was thrown a shruikan at line A, an ally. If you throw a kunai dagger at the shruikan at a 90 degree angle, what are the odds that the shruikan will be knocked away?” Samari’s eyes widened.
    “Huh?” She thought to herself “There’s no way anyone could answer these questions!”
    Samari rubbed the back of her head. She was smart, but these were hard! The next one was even harder than the last one. She sat there as the clock ticked away. Then she realized that they wanted all those ninjas in the classroom to cheat! Samari suddenly saw some sand swirling around her arm. She shook it off, and then used Eye Of The Tiger. She looked through Kamari and got the first few answer, and then paused. Sand was in her eyes now! She dropped her pencil and rubbed some sand out of her eyes. While Samari tried to rub the sand out of her eyes, some more sand came and turned into an eye ball. The eye looked over answers, and just a few seats beside her, the red haired boy picked up his pencil and wrote down her answers. He used his sand to get her answers, clever way, isn’t it? The red haired boy’s name is Gaara, who is from the Sand Village.

Soon, everyone left the room after the long and hard test. Gaara and his brother and sister, Kankuro and Tamari, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Shikamarou, Choji, Ino, Sakara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kamari, Samari, and Karo passed the test. A bunch of other ninjas passed as well.
    “That was hard, wasn’t it?” Kamari asked Samari
    “I-I guess so…” Samari answered
    “You have such a soft voice…” Karo said
    Samari blushed. She hated it when people pointed that out. Then she remembered that someone had said they were going into the Forest of Death. Samari began to worry, her parents warned her about the forest, and she didn’t feel like getting eaten by a huge snake. Samari then began to panic as the sensei’s began handing out scrolls that the ninjas were suppose to steal from a different group.

Alright, I made another story, this one I will continue till the end. If no one reads it, be that way, I hate you too. XD

Chapter 1: The Fire

Samari wasn?t always alone before. She didn?t have friends, but she did have a very loving family. Samari lost her parents when she was only 5. When she was 5, Samari always stayed in her house. She never left the house, she was never saw in the leaf village, she never even went with her mother to go shopping. How about we start with the day Samari lost her parents?

?Daddy!? Samari shrieked happily as her dad tickled her ?Stop it! Eee!!?
    Her dad laughed as she pushed him off and ran onto the couch. Her mother came into the room smiling at her family. Samari?s parents looked a lot alike. They both had the same deep sky blue eyes, the same tan skin, but they had different hair colors. Her father had a sandy brown, while her mother had bright blonde hair. The mixture left Samari with sandy bright blonde hair. She was a hyper energetic little girl, but all of that would soon change.

Samari was taking her afternoon nap, when she felt extremely hot. It was like someone was rubbing sandpaper really fast on her. She woke up and saw bright orange. She rub the sleep out of her eyes and got her focus. She screamed when she saw flames darting at her from every direction.
    ?Mommy! Daddy!? Samari screamed into the bright orange and yellow mass. Her father had taught her a jutsu that will allow her to recognize other jutsus, life forms, and see through objects. She was too young to use it, but she couldn?t help it, she couldn?t find them with out this jutsu.
    ?Eye of the Tiger jutsu!!!? Samari shouted. Her entire eyes glowed an angry red color as she finished her jutsu. She looked around, when she saw something through the flames. A pair of red eyes with a black pattern in the middle. Her eyes widened in horror. An Uchiha! Only and Uchiha had the jutsu she saw! Anger welled up inside her.
    ?Mommy! Daddy! Where are you?! Mommy!? Samari darted through the flames until she saw a scene before her she wish she never saw.
    On the floor, lay her parents. Fire leaping off their dead bodies. Samari stood there, her red eyes turning back to deep sky blue. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stared at the skin falling off and the clothes turning to ash.
    Samari darted outside and ran into the village. Tears fell from her eyes as she darted through the empty streets until she was in the middle of the village.
    ?Help me! Please! Help!? She screamed ?One of the Uchiha?s set my house on fire! Please, help me!?
    Samari screamed until she couldn?t scream anymore. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at the dark windows. No one would believe her, because the Uchiha?s were famous and no one would believe they burned her house.
    ?I hate this village?? She mumbled to herself ?I hate the Uchiha Clan?? That?s when Samari began her hard and painful life.