Posts by Midna

I'm sure many of you have met Jessie, my nice sister who types in yellow.

Well, me and her were backing out of lowes after running an arrand for my mom, when he hit an old lady! Jessie didn't see her until the last minute, and back right into her!

She hurt her tailbone really bad, and she said she would call Jessie if she couldn't get up for work tomarrow, but what if she sues?

Tell me what you think of this suituation....I'm scared! ;_;

The deadline to sign up for this is Dec. 5, or sooner. =P

BTW, I forgot to mention one thing,

You can make anything for your person. Sig/avvy set, sig, avvy, card, or find a merry christmas picture.

Sue me if its too early, but I learned from my friends here, that anything good can come from darkness.

So, here's the deal. I want everyone who is interrested to sign up here, then PM me and I'll give you a number you MUST remember. (No, its not gonna be 234454656576878878 or something like that.)

And then you get to draw from one of those numbers. Then you get to make something for the person you got! Example?

Shrukan: Number 12.
    Twist: *randomly chooses* 12?
    Me: You got Shrukan!

Get it? We do this in school. :P

Chapter Six: The Madness of March

March, a time where spring is on its way, St. Patrick’s day is coming, and my birthday. Yay! Midnight seemed to share my happiness, because in March, he was more hyper then ever! Everything was awesome until March 20, 2004...

I came home one day, expecting Midnight to jump on me along with Laddie and Joshy, but I was greeted by nothing but silence. I remember calling Midnight’s name over and over and over until I felt a stab at my heart. Midnight always came running when I called his name.
    “Midnight?” I called unhappily “Midnight, are you there?” I felt like crying. Only 7 days till my birthday, and Midnight isn’t here? How mean…

Finally, the big day came, and Midnight didn’t return. I wanted to cry, but all of my friends were there, so I couldn’t. After everyone left, I went into my room, and broke down crying. I ignored the new Zelda games I got, I ignored Naruto: Clash of Ninja, I ignored everything I got. I sat in my room, crying my eyes out.
    I cried into my pillow until is was almost soaked. I then lifted my head out of my pillow. My eyes were red and full of tears. That’s when the look in my eyes changed. I saw them in the mirror. They went from easy and slow going to hard and angry. I waited until night, and snuck out into the kitchen. My eyes fell on a large knife that glistened in the moon light. I walked over and picked it up.
    “I….I can’t….” I told myself, putting the blade down. I looked out the window and cried again. Then I fell asleep on the couch.

Chapter Five: Your dog comes on our farm too.

Midnight jumped on me and pushed me over. I giggled and ruffled his fur. Midnight than licked my face and barked. His eyes sparkled with delight as I wrestled him to the ground. Than Midnight stopped and his ears perked. A growl came from his throat and I looked up. One of our neighbors had come up the hill! I ran to see what she wanted.
    “Can I help you?” I asked politely as Midnight walked up behind me and growled.
    “Is that your dog?”
    “He sure is!” I replied, petting Midnight’s soft black head.
    “He’s been coming onto my property. Either you chain him up or I’ll shoot him.”
    Something inside me snapped. I knew that this neighbor had a white dog the same size as Midnight. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.
    “You listen to me,” I warned “Your stupid dog has been coming up here as well! Far before we even had Midnight. And we never threatened to shoot your dog! But Midnight comes and you come and complain! You shoot my dog and I’ll shoot Toto over there!” I screamed, and pointed at her little white dog coming up the hill. She eyed me in horror and went on her way. I looked down at Midnight. His hair was up standing straight up.
    “Hush baby, she’s gone.”
    “Grr..” Midnight growled, as if saying: “Next time either her or her dog comes up here, I’ll rip them to shreds!”
    “Midnight,” I told him “I want you to stay on the hill. I don’t want you dead. Got that?”
    “Arrf!” Midnight barked
    “Good boy.”
    Midnight had a look in his eye that I didn’t like. The sun was setting, casting an eerie orange glow on us, and a soft win came through and blew our hair softly. Midnight suddenly flopped down on his stomach, as if he had hurt himself. I leaned down and pat him on his soft black head.
    “No one will stand in our way!” I cried

I don't really like Chowder. It's awful and the only thing I find funny is that mammoth dude when he said he wanted to be a ninja. LOL.

But its basically pretty gay. -_-

Midngiht jumped down next to Shrukan, and shook his head.
    "Pushing yourself to limit is never a wise thing to do. Here, take this, it'll up some for your stamina."
    Midnight than called out a demon dog, black as night with glowing red eyes. He handed the black ball to Shrukan.
    "If you ever need me, put Demon Midnight in here and chant his name three times. I'll be there shortly. Good day."