Posts by Dragon_Mage

Since this is a topic about Zelda, I should probably mention that the Zelda song wasn't made by System of a Down or Group X, but a band with "Rabbit" or "bunny" in its name.

Hoohah!! Warrock is a Counterstriker like FPS game you can get FREE, thats right, completely FREE from the internet, all you have to do is download it. You can choose characters, buy weapons, and ride in vehicles including a tank, bike, plane, helicopter, jeep, boat, and the armored 8 wheeled tank like things whose names crossed my mind at the time of writing this. The game is online only, unless you wanna train alone in any map. the open beta recently came out. It will always be free, but when it goes to commercial, you can purchase benefits, maybe costumes and stuff. It also has a hacking guard. Go to warrock.net for your sneek peek at the ultimate in freeware fps games.

This system is not a piece of crap. if it was a piece of crap there wouldn't be tons of reserves already...and most people say that about the xbox 360, but what happened? it turned out a success, shortly followed by factory sortages because microsoft is dumb. What will happen to the ps3? anyone who has the money will by it, there are already reserves, and sony is planning to ship over 1 million copies each month. Don't say its a piece of crap unless you have a good reason.

In the midst of the wonderful graphics, the spectacular visuals, and the seemingly limitless world, being as the game was running in real time(not actual gameplay, but the graphics will look exactly like that), you begin to wonder in the trailer, does snake pull the trigger? I know the answer, but I'd like to hear others opinions. And also, one can wonder if badass ninja Raiden will be a playable character, and if so, will he have the same extremely acrobatic, and physics defying actions from the trailer available at your finger tips, or will he have to be bound by the same limits as snake, which is, to say, scripting. For the longest time, scripting of movements has been keeping people held down, unable to discover the true gaming experience. Prince of persia almost relied on scripts, and it turned out ok, while the game being made by its developers, Assassins Creed, will not use scripting in its movements, leaving every single seemingly climbable object climbable. So will you have that ability in MGS4? It certainly seems that having the world as an obstacle course would surely prove useful in alert mode. And not having script will give the possibly playable Raiden much more land to jump around on. And the moves that could be used with the non-script of the game would be gaming heaven. Show me what you know, give opinions.

lol, nintendo didnt start it all. it was technically atari. it was the first video game home console. and also, the ps3 is kinda not a video game comsole, its now also considered a supercomputer. and it does have good exclusive games, like fatal intertia, killzone 2, and assassin's creed. I can name more, but i'd have to use other sites for that. Metal gear solid 4. Warhawk. yeah. All of them potential awesome games. and MGS4, killzone 2, and assassins creed will definetly be awesome, bar none.

But was she a fairy? no. See, I think that Midna has power only in the Twilight Realm, and the time she has to go out of the Twilight realm, she loses her power, changing her into that phantom like thingy (no, not a fairy).