Posts by Hyrule_knight

I was scrolling through the trash posts and noticed the link for french zelda site. My question is: do people really want to check out a Zelda site in french? I mean, less than an eigth of the wqorld's population speaks it...is it really relevant? And also, that site was translated wrong :=p sorry.....

But still, is the French language really dying out on the world? I mean, how many people HEREW can speak it? I can.

:lol Check it out at http://triforceera.zeldacavern.com .......I put alot of work into it and we still need a few staff to get it up fully...Here's a list of who we need:

News Updater
    Article Writer
    Forum MOD
    Game Reviewer

If you wanna be on the site as staff, either post it here, PM me, or email me at webmaster@triforceera.zzn.com

It's actually a pretty good board, but needs COMITTED members...please, if you would help my site and board out, I'd really appreciate it.

I see it as this: If people want to say that OoT is the best game of all time, let them! It just proves they have a sort of Video Game Tunnel-Vision as they never explored any other genre than that of Zelda games.

I personally like A Link To The Past more that OoT anyway. You get a continuous story with no crappy sidequests. I don't think it's the best game ever, however. I don't really have one....

Twilight Princess for GCN And Wii
    by: Hyrule_knight
    webmaster@triforceera.zzn.com

At a recent E3 conference, Nintendo released that the highly anticipated Twilight Princess game will be released on both the Nintendo Wii (formerly Revolution) And the Nintendo Gamecube. This announcement shocked more that just a few people as they wondered how the Gamecube would react to the enhanced graphics and the game's use of the Wii controller, and how the Wii version would differ from the Gamecube version due to the Wii controller (dubbed the Wii-mote). These were questions on everbody's mind and, as always, Nintendo didn't fail to deliver the answers.
    First off, Nintendo reassured that Twilight Princess for Wii AND for Gamecube would both be the exact same game, with a few minor setbacks for each. Such include:

For Wii:
    -Having to get used to the Wii controller
    -Having to purchase the Wii then pay the price for the Wii version of the game.

For Gamecube:
    -Won't be able to access the unique aiming or interactivity the Wii-mote offers.
    -The larger amount of memory stored on the Gamecube disk might cause the game to lagg in some places.

Nintendo then reassured that, despite the minor differences in gameplay, both versions of the game will follow the same storyline, and contain the same elements of gameplay.
    With all this brought out into the open, it's up to you, the consumer, to decide which is better for YOU: Breaking out your wallet and playing the game on the most uniquly advanced system on the planet or, Busting a move old-school like on your Nintendo Gamecube. It's your choice!

~Hyrule_knight~