Posts by Hyrule_knight

Reflections fade, that's just the way things are. But not this one. No...This one was different. An entire world can't just fade from the sky. That's why it was falling.

Link kept close to his sword, ready at fighting stance. Like it could do anything against rock, steel and wood...but it was all he had. Others ran past him, blindly pushing their way through each other in search of a hiding place, but without luck, there just wasn't any. Barns and Windmills were filled to the brim with spare parts for the steam-equipment...

A fine ironic end, Link pondered, They flocked to the machines when they came, and now they have no place to take shelter. Bunch of ignorant fools.

Link hadn't always acted with such blatant hostility toward those he saved. Not until he lost Midna. The empty void in his hear caused by her departure into twilight quickly filled itself, for Link realized that nobody cared. They looked for him only when they needed saving, and treated him poorly in times of peace. Yet he still put his life on the line, constantly breaking his own spirit to brace theirs. Such is the life of a hero.

He looked up, in all his apathy. It would be simply and merely minutes before the two worlds collapsed onto each other, and the fate of Hyrule would ultimately change for the worse, forever.

In the distance he heard music. He looked over his shoulder, and saw a young boy playing an Ocarina.

Useless tool of amusement, He thought. But he couldn't help but envy the child. At that very moment, Link was feeling burdened with the troubles, fears, secrets, and crimes of thousands of beings, while that kid sat there, carefully awaiting his fate. If only Link had that childs courage...

He sheathed his sword, ran up to the top of the hill outside his new home. Monel was so small compared to the other cities of their world, housing only 800 people, instead of the average 2000, yet it was still a city. It had a central hub, the Mayor's Office. It also had a seaport, but ships hadn't docked there in months, possibly due to the formation of some black-market gang that mysteriously appeared months before.

The gang wore strange clothes...no tunics or shirts, but rather jackets...all black...and they didn't carry swords, but rather metal rods...Turks...

Don't get your hopes up on halo PS3. Halo is microsoft and Play Station is nintendo. They haven't been getting along in the last few years. I highly doubt that microsoft in its uptight glory is gunna merge at all with nintendo, with this game anyway. They have in the past but this is a purely microsoft game. They likely wouldn't want to give up part of there greatest game ever. If done nintendo gains some rights for THAT game. Microsoft is far ahead of nintendo in programing but behind in gaming. This is one of the best games microsoft has made. If they give up ANY of the rights....microsoft is in the *hitter

Edit: wow...it is out...microsoft better do well with the new computer coming out...or esle the are screwed

Hmmm...I always thought Playstation was SONY, not Nintendo...

Muigi, we have the same first name...that's saying something since it's a very uncommon one...

Your REAL name: Brennan McGee
    Age?: 18
    Gender?: Male
    Personality?: Outgoing, Nice, Flirtatious
    Favorite Hobby?: Playing guitar, sleeping through class
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: sleep, socialize, and...adult stuff.
    Favorite Game?: Tetris, Halo
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
    Favorite Book?: Lord of the Flies, Starship Troopers(ps the movie is balls compared to the book)
    Favorite Television show?: House, Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes
    Favorite movie?: The Green Mile
    Favorite type of music?: Anything but rap and r&b...bands include Tragically Hip, Motion City Soundtrack, All American Rejects, Faber Drive, Jakalope, Iron Maiden, etc...
    Education?: 1st year University, soon to be Police Constable in Training
    Job?: counsellor

Alright, before we get started, i just wanna let you all know that Im writing this for ME, not for YOU, so I couldn't care less whether or not you guys are in favor of a Zelda/FF7 crossover, but you know what? I like the idea, it has premise. Also, this story is named after an rpg game I'm making, with a slightly altered storyline.

The Legend of Zelda: SeVIIenth Fantasy Chapter One

Link looked up. In all his journeys through Hyrule, he had never seen anything quite like what he was seeing now. He had traveled through time and space, defeated an evil King and saved another world from an ancient evil, but what he saw in the sky just now freaked the hell out of him...

Another world, one unlike he had ever traveled to before stood mirrored up in the sky, replacing the dark-blue night pallet that normally sat up there. Flashing lights, moving trains, buildings as tall as mountains, all upside-down as if a reflection in the water...was Hyrule the same thing to them? Suppose the people of this world saw the grassy fields and castle-towns of Link's world in their sky? Or perhaps their water? It was all just a reflection...

He ran. Fast. Faster that he had ever moved without Epona there to aide him. He needed cover. Surely his blade, The Master Sword, couldn't fight off an entire reflection...with it he barely even managed to dent Ganondorf's armor during the legendary showdown three years ago...but nobody cared for that anymore. They were all too busy with their newfound hero: a travelling man who introduced steamwork and engineering to the kingdom...everybody was too busy building the locomotive railway and getting used to mass-manufacturing their goods, Link had no real purpose to the community. Guns forced their way into the homes of people and swords were becomming less and less useful...But not for Link...the cold blade he held in his hand was all he ever needed, and all he ever would need to defeat evil. But this...the falling sky...he almost wished steam could save the world from a reflection of another world crashing into Hyrule, because that's what was about to happen...reflections would collide.

Any musicians out there? If so, I wanna know what you play, how long you play, and if ya belong to a band/musical ensemble.

Instruments I play:
    Guitar (8 years)
    Drums (12 years)
    Bass Guitar (5 years)
    Saxaphone (3 years)
    Dijaridoo (2 years)

I belong to 2 bands, a Christian band which I drum for (I only play with them coz I get a 25% cut and all the other drummers at home suck). My other band is one where I do vocal and rythm guitar called Defect Theory.

The incredibly inaccurate thing about referencing THAT article now is that 2008 is pretty damn close and we have yet to even hear more that the slightest rumor about a new Wii zelda...and I doubt Nintendo would want to "surprise" us because they'd lose a crap-load of pre-order sales, not to mention setting the entire holiday season out of whack...because face it, a new zelda game would definately be reason to spend more money around Christmas, but some families are on a budget...

I'm not saying I wouldn't like a Wii zelda before 2008, it's just that i'd like to know what the hell it's going to be called and maybe some screens before I dish out my 60 bucks for it...