Posts by Magong

I would like to make a xanga that everyones intrested in but in order to do that i have to ask you guys what i should put on it.

Please i beg of you to give me comments. I want to know what your feeling. I will try to reply to everyone about this matter if you guys write.

Thank you

Hello

Im here to talk about somthing that you may think is stupid but I think would be fantastic. A career in the video game industry. You probaly ask why is that so hot. well, Ive had recent experiences where I wish that the game im playing had more roleplaying or more action. Well after researching a little bit ive discovered some great colleges that have great clases. so far ive also heard that U of M ( university of Michigan) Has a great class. But to start off you should buy a program to practice. Thank you for listening.

Bye

P.S Comment Me plz

Ive been been searching for games that have brought the real life setting into play. and i have found it. Fable. a game were you decide your fate. you choose. good or evil. your actions will affect anything. and you can get married. what more could you ask for?

I heard someone talking about how nintendo sucked. If im not mistaken, NINTENDO pretty much started it all. Way before playstation and xbox. Now there's nothing wrong with those systems but talking crap about nintendo is just wrong. And im also noticing a boring trend with the playstation. Ps1 ps2 and now ps3. what the heck

Comment me plz people :>|

For you people who like action , superb details , and killing this is the game for you. Your a hired hitman who kills. sounds pretty simple write. well these people you have to kill are not just ordanairy people. They are rich. and of course they would hire body gaurds. But! You can kill them and take there uniform. Pretty cool huh. Not to metion the way cool weapons. tell me what you think.
    :