Posts by ZeldaGuardian

Yes, there should be a "Love it"... Because, I loved that game when it first hit the stores. I was done with it about 2-3 days after it came out. The music was incredible. Koji and his team did the best job I have ever heard, and that's my own opinion on not because I'm a Zelda Expert and a Zelda Fan... But, because I'm a musician, myself.

I would know how hard it is to compose music and create themes for certain stuff and whatnot. Besides all else, I love this game and I'm currently working on my guide for the Wii Edition. It's not easy because I have to go through the game (again) and remember where I found everything... Because, on my first try, I found all heart pieces, items, etc. and I wrote them down on the location. However, my papers were lost and I still can't find them.

And, if anyone needs help on ANY part of the games series, or Sly Cooper Help, Grandia, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Brothers, Legend of Zelda, and Jak and Daxter... Contact me via PM or otherwise and I will answer it, detailed and correct.