Posts by Shrukan

Rant.... lol.

Ah ok. Other than that, Its accepted. Just mention the stamina part in the magical attacks. If you feel that something is too strong and unfair, feel free to edit it. :)

APPROVED!

This topic will be editted in the future if problems arise. Its just minor things that needn't be added to the rules, but its something important. Its hard to explain, so I'll say it now:

Moderating positions: Do not ask to be a moderator, for either me or Lord of the Twilight will choose them. A moderator is not a simple thing to do; mess up and no one will like you. The more you ask to be a moderator, the less chance you have; it's like you are begging to be something, and then in turn, you don't do anything.

Moderators and Admins are chosen because they are mature and highly dependable. If you don't do your moderation job, and simply say "Hah! I got a higher power." then most likely you'll be kicked out.

Think the moderator powers as like a job. You are staff under the boss, and you stand higher than the customers (members of the forum). If you do your job wrong, the peasants will complain to the overlord (admin) about the problem, and the messiah will pass judgement.

Don't give me the speech of "Oh. I'll do fine. I'm a good moderator." because in the future you'll screw up. You'll need to be mature and not complain everytime someone says you do something wrong, and then end up banning them from your rage. That'll cost you.

Most people tend to do stupid things when they are angry, so we tend to pick the most mature, who won't jump the gun over little issues.

I hope this clears this issue up, seeing as we have been having to deal with unruly members as of late.

Name Changes

You can only get a name change every 3 months. We apologize for any inconvenience. :)

Alttp was just plain awesome. It pwned twilight princess and wind waker by a long shot. One of the best games I've ever played. I liked trying to collect the pendants. How the master sword was hidden in many swords inside of the forest and everything. The enemies were cool too. How you jump in those big altar-like things that are around and the holes to get to fairies and treasure was very cool as well. Great game all around.

1) Master Sword was hidden in the Forests of Twilight Princess as well. Not to hard to find in either game.
    2) The pendants were just like in OoT (Spiritual Stones of Forest, Fire, and Water), and TP (Fused Shadows).
    3) Beings able to go through the Light and Dark Realms was almost similar to TP, being there was a Light and Twilight Realms (both games are not connected simply by the realms).

The game is great, but too short for me. I beat in less than two weeks, and 13 days for TP. Either way I just got lost most of the time, hit a game ending part and had to restart. Its just too damn short. I can get through the first three dungeons in less than a few hours, and I have tried.

The DS was just too good for the psp to beat it in my eyes. Psp wasn't all that good but it still was good competition to me.

Have you played the PSP? Or are you just bashing it because you are a Nintendo fan boy?

Look, I'm a Nintendo Fangirl, and I've played the PSP, namely Need for Speed, and its alright. Controls are awkward and graphics are amazing. The DS has some problems as well (as I stated before with the Touch Screen), not to mention problems with some of the controls and camera on the games. Sometimes the games don't respond to you, and I have had that happened to me.

Its safe to assume to me that both are equal, but I'll change my mind if I play the PSP more.

Its ok, but it doesn't pwn the DS. Neither does the DS pwn the PSP. Both are good in parts, but bad in others.

PSP, I heard, has bad controls, including the little nob at the bottom left. Sometimes controls don't work right, and it gets people angry. However, with it beings able to go onto the internet and play music, its good.

DS, since I own one, is pretty fun and enjoyable. But like the PSP, it's having a lot of old games shoved onto the handhelds. The DS is getting better at using the touch screen, but I seem to have trouble being able to press buttons or actions on my touch screen. Perhaps I'm not pressing it too hard enough?

Well what I say is this:

DS = PSP.

Both have their pros and cons, but they even each other out, giving people a choice between having the internet, or having a touch screen and go wifi.

o.o I love this song XDDDDD.

Post some lyrics of the songs you like!

I love this song. Its a good theme song. Its makes me feel happy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_wVhVhy8JCc