Posts by Shrukan

I like the game and play it all the time at school; no joke.

I still collect the cards, cause I like playing them.

My current deck (although illegal), is a Chaos Deck full of nothing but Light and Dark Monsters.

I actually continued Chapter 1, lol. So here is the rest:

I knew for a fact that you couldn't trust a Gerudo, but what choice did I have? Someone still called from far away, haunting my mind with visions of torture. I could see the walls, covered in a thin layer of blood that reached down to the floor. I tried to shake off the images, but they became more clearer every second. I shut my eyes, trying to raise a barrier to further shield my mind, until finally the images stopped.

When I opened my eyes, Gild had stopped in front of an oasis, happily drinking from it. I had a canteen at hand and filled it up with water, making sure it was filled almost completely. I didn't know when the next time I would find an oasis or even another water source in the passing days.

What I realized in the next few hours, was the surprising amount of dead bodies. Everything was ripped from the body, but the bones, which surprisingly in the desert, had no erode into nothingness. Their blank expressions stared into the heavens above and seemed to ask: Why? Why was it me that fell to the power of the desert? I bit my lip and prayed quickly it would not happen to me.

Nightime came, so I jumped off Gild. I had a spare cloth with me, so I set it on the ground and laid on it. It was an ok cloth, with a few holes here and there, but it kept the sand off my tunic.

I could hear an awkward silence in the desert, besides the sudden blasts of wind above. It seemed the whole desert was quiet, full of nothing but sand and air. I shook a bit from nervousness but then shrugged it odff, before finally falling asleep.

The next day was no different than the last, besides the fact I saw a large amounts of Lanmolas present. I prehaps landed in some nest; let's hope that they don't attack.

The lanmolas were a strange animal to me. The were like large armored worms that randomly dug in the desert sand and leapt straight into the air. I knew not why they did, since barely any information of lanmolas were ever recorded.

Gild was a bit nervous when a lanmola jumped straight at us, so I drew my sword and pushed the lanmola aside; I knew now that was a horrible mistake.

When I got closer into the center of the nest, which I never noticed, a giant Lanmola come from out of the ground. From head to toe the beast was covered in its own special armor, most likely made from its own growth patterns and days of sand stuck in its slimy body.

I knew this beast wanted to fight as soon as it hit back underground, moving around in the sand like a shark in water. My sword was ready to strike into the beast before it came back from the ground and flew in mid-air, still going in random directions.

The beast drew near the horse, so I jumped onto its head and grabbed a hold of a spike that jutted out of it armor. I smiled as I noticed the one weak point in the armor, a small hole about the size of my shield. I drew my sword and struck the beast in that weak point and brought out the sword. What I didn't realize until after, the beast had gone into a rage and burrowed its head back into the ground. I was flown off easily, but I recovered and got back into my steed and awaited the beast.

My eyes looked around hastily as I tried to find the beast. This time it came from behind, so I back flipped back onto its head and stabbed it in the same area from the first wound. The beast went out of control again and burrowed into the ground. I had jumped back onto Gild before I was flown off.

When the beast came back up, it ran faster up in the sky. I jumped onto its back and yelled with anger and frustration, and finally slammed my sword once more into its wound.

The beast yelled in pain and burrowed its head into the sand, causing me to fall over. It came back up again, roaring in pain. I felt somewhat sorry for it, but it was just another beast trying to kill me. It let out its final yell before disappearing through mid-air, leaving a Heart Container in its final resting spot.

When I picked up the Heart Container, my energy was restored. However, I noticed another little thing that beast left... A small pendant, shattered. I didn't know why it had it, but I sighed and wore it over my neck. Perhaps this pendant will help me find the voice of my dreams? Only time will tell...

^ I have Charter High Speed, but what I heard about Comcast, it suck major balls [/Aronath]

Companies love to piss you off and make you pay more for something they did on purpose.

Like when we first got internet, it failed on a major scale and some dude just waltz in and said it was fine. He came back and fixed something outside, which did JACK shit. Until finally we got another guy and change our modem or something.

...a few flash tutorials. I need some that will explain button clicking (you click on a button and the image changes), dragging (dragging the mouse over an image to show a new one. Like a small screenshot turns into a bigger screenshot), and a few others. If you can assist me, I'll mention it. I want to know how to do this so I can make a few things for Zelda Temple.