Posts by Shrukan

Quote from EarthPhantomTS

Look at my avi...I think you get the point. Veran PWNs all! She's a sexy, evil genius dark mage, who can possess people anytime, anywhere, and even actually USE their abilities! I think I've said enough.

Yet she was beaten in the Manga.

I like all of the villians in the zelda games. X3

lol you posted already X3

Quote from Timothy

Your avy is pretty crappy, I don't like it. 4/10

Dude. That was made by Mystic_Faerie, whom is better at me than Photoshop. Yet you call her avy crap? *shakes head left and right*

Anyways..

Avy: 5/10. I seen it as Mystic_Faeries avatar a few mnths ago.
    Signiture: 8/10. Ok, but I'm not into this whole perfect blend stuff.

preview:

Chapter 1- Another Journey

So I took off that day into the darkest regions of the Hyrules Field. To be covered in darkness, riding on a fine horse, I felt as thought I was some criminal running from the very law that I swore to uphold and in that very sense was that very criminal. To go against swearing to the king was high treason and if figured out soon enough, I would come back to have me hung.

I tried to keep the thought out of my head by remembering Zelda. That fine girl with all her beauty. A pink dress and a fine golden jewelery multiplied in mind. I could see her. Her sapphire colored eyes looked at me with a sadden look. I knew she would be sad to see me go. But someone, somewhere, was still calling for me.

It was now mid-day and I finally stopped at the edge of Lake Hylia. I mumbled to myself: "Only a shorter distance to this voice."

Finally I would meet this voice. This voice clear as crystal bells called me from a distant land called by Hylians as the Land of the Forgotten. This land was where criminals were chased through the Gerudo Desert, caught, hung, tortured... I thought to myself: poor souls..

Epona stuck her head in the crystal, sparkling water and began to drunk from it. I didn't blame her for it; we had been traveling most of the day. She and I were tired from riding through the fields and hills.

I layed back and looked up at the sky and thought the adventures I had those 7 years ago. When I pulled up the legendary Master Sword from its sleeping chamber and was sealed within a void called the Sacred Realm; where I would rest for 7 long years, become an adult, and fight against the very man I slew: Ganondorf.

I gathered my strength back later and climbed onto the saddle and kicked Epona in the sides to tell her to run. She galloped at a quick pace and we headed for the Land of the Forgotten.

I coughed a few times and pulled my Tunic across my face when the desert sand started to pick up. The desert seemed furious at me and kicked more sand up into me and Epona. We could not continue at that time, and headed back to entrance of the desert.

Gerudos spotted me at the entrance and charged at me with their spears. I held my hand in front of me and it glew a reddish color, before I yelled and forced my palm forward, releasing a jet of hot orange flames. The Gerudo dodged my attack and stood up, only dumbfounded at my magical attack.

"My name is Link." They gasped and placed their hands over their mouths. "I am one of the few sworn Knights of Hyrule, and I am here on a mission."

"A Knight of Hyrule?" A gerudo stepped forward. "What is a Knight doing out here?"
    "A handsome one at that." One pointed out.

I kept my face straight and spoke softly, but with authority: "I'm on a secret mission for the King of Hyrule: Daphnes Hyrule." I grasped the hilt of my sword incase any of the Gerudos charged at me. "I wish to enter the desert, but I have no way of getting past the sand dunes."

"One cannot simply just enter the desert.." One of the Gerudos laughed. "The only ones who could enter the desert were Ganondorf and Nabooru... but they have since long been gone..."

I bit my lip in distaste and opened my mouth to speak: "The King has instructed me to go to the desert and I must get through it! Death to all those who oppose!" I drew my blade out, just to taunt the Gerudo.

One of them swallowed and shook their head. "The only way to get through the desert is not on a steed like yours..." She clapped her hands and two Gerudo pulled Epona away. "We'll take good care of her... You'll need a Gerudo horse steed to get through the dunes."

She clapped her hands again, and a new steed was given to me. It was a tall horse, bigger than Epona, stronger and wearing a small mail over its body. It was a black horse with brownish eyest that reminded me of Ganon's horse, but it was gentlier and kinder.

"This horses's name is Gild. He was supposed to be given to Nabooru, but since she never came back from the Spirit Temple we awaited his new owner."

I petted the beast on the side and climbed onto his saddle. He was indeed far larger so I felt uncomfortable on him.

"Will Epona be alright?" I asked.

"She will." One replied.

"If she isn't.... I'll kill all you Gerudo!" I shouted. I kicked the beast in the side and continued to the desert.