Posts by Muigi

Quote from Shrukan

You are the only one I could really trust on the forums. Besides its only 5 days. :)

Eh, good point. Just don't expect an update to the site till Monday. :P

*sigh*

This isn't the best time to make me in charge really. :\
    For right now, I have no internet access in my home till Monday, mainly because we changed routers, so I won't be on frequently till then.

I also don't really agree with what your doing, but if you believe it's for the best, I'll do what I can as Temp Admin of the forum.

Hoping you feel better soon, Shrukan. :(

Quote from Shrukan

Well if they do, is it going to be part one or two? And how will the players fight there?

I'm guessing the Part 2 version, but have one of the spiked balls roll onto the stage at some point, or have Stallord's head come back to life and shoot electric balls at the stage at some point until someone punches, kicks, slices, shoots, or whatever to him.

Quote from TriforceMaster3000

I'm hoping for maybe a market town stage (TP)?

lawl
    Nah, maybe somewhere in the Twilight Realm, or wait, how about the Stallord's Boss Room!

That'd be pretty cool, with all the spiked spinners going around the stage and stuff!
    But methinks it'll probably be the rooftops of Hyrule or something.

Quote from Steelia

Interesting. I just came across this Zelda CD-I this morning when I was looking up info on Midna.

Personally, I've never played it... or any of those three, for that matter. What would one rate those games?

They would most likely rate them as the worst Zelda games ever.

A lot of people found a good use for them, though. By using the scenes from the games and combine them into videos called YouTube Poops. :P

Quote from Steelia

Well, no Sheik update today, but it IS Ocarina of Time related... Could that be a possible hint of Sheik's entrance (as Ocarina of Time is considered the best Zelda game), or is it just pure coincidence Sakurai would mention a medley of OoT? Gives you something to speculate about.

Makes me think of what the new Zelda stage will be, actually.

Quote from Shrukan

I actually only watch Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for Anime...

I'm a little skeptical about that one, as it's pretty much the same shit with a facelift.

Anyways, DBZ will forever be my personal favorite, though I did also enjoy Outlaw Star, Big O, and Ruroni Kenshin (not sure if that's spelt right) while they were still on.

Quote from Steelia

If you know of Zelda, who wouldn't think of Sheik? I can't tell you the amount of Sheik topics I've seen in other forums I've been through, complaining that "Sheik wasn't mentioned!!" It's been rather bothersome... Even I noticed no mention of Sheik, as Zelda just doesn't seem complete [in Brawl] without her alter-ego. Could it be possible Sakurai is going to reveal her tomorrow, or sometime soon? There's a chance for it... though I wouldn't get my hopes up too high of seeing her soon. One never knows, though.

My best friend's best character is Sheik, though he uses him cheaply, as in never giving you a chance to do anything. I can counter him with Mario, though. :P

I'm sure he'll be disappointed by the non-mentioning of Sheik, but there's still a chance he'll be in. It may not be OoT Zelda, but that doesn't mean she still can't transform into him.

Hehe
    *votes for CD-I Zelda*

But in a serious note, my personal favorite is a tie between OoT and TP, but I just can't decide which one is better. On one hand, we have the first 3D Zelda game that broke the smiling world and showed how badass the world of Zelda can really be. On the other hand, we have a newly released Zelda game for both the Wii and the GC that shows once again how awesome the Zelda world is and the many adventures you can have in so much time, not to mention you have to fight the biggest badass who ever lived.

I just can't choose. XP

Welcome to the corrupt world that is G4. It used to be pretty awesome, with Judgement Day and all those other awesome shows. But now it's been reduced to nothing more than a ripoff of MTV, with no actual shows about games and more shows like Cops and Arrested Development being put on the air.

Anyways, X Play lost its flavor a long time ago. If you never thought they were biased, then where the hell did you come from, I ask you. They've been biased about everything they review nowadays. I'm sure fanboys would come up with bulls*** excuses for the reviews like, "Well, the Wii games are more aimed at kids and babies, so that explains the low scores. You want a more manly system, then get [insert PS3 or 360 name here]" Yeah, God forbid you see a guy in his twenties playing a Nintendo Wii instead of the bloodsheded chaos of a PS3 or 360. If I wanna see bloodbathed carnage, then I'd just whip out GTA 3 or Halo 2 and play that all day, I don't need the sequel to a game if it's gonna have the same crap over and over again just because it's a sequel. Sure, Zelda does that from time to time, but at least they throw in some new mechanics and puzzles along the way to keep up the entertainment value. I don't need a game so realistic that the graphics will burn my eyes, thank you.

Welp, I've been bored ever since my comp was reduced to school-related crap, so I decided to work on a story based off of a deceased fan game with other things added in. The intro I made up a long time ago, but I still think it needs a bit of fixing up to do. Another problem is that I need a good title, as right now, I can't think of one.

Anyways, here's the intro.

One day, the evil King Koopa, or as everyone else calls him, Bowser, sat at his throne, trying to think up a new, more clever scheme to make Peach his bride to be. After the events at Flipside, Peach instantly got a divorce on Bowser and set things right with the world, even though Bowser didn't want it to happen. This time, though, that old reptile was finally out of clever schemes to capture the princess. He couldn't think of anything that would work. He tried a Mecha Bowser, he tried to rely on his children, and even tried himself, but no matter what he did, that pesky plumber Mario and his brother were always there to stop him. One day, though, would change his future plans as he got an invite in the mail.

?Sir,? yelled one of the Koopa soldiers, ?here?s a letter addressed to you!?

?Alright, hand it over." The koopa soldier, plated in metal armor with a spiked helmet ran up to his king. "Now get back to work!? said Bowser as he accidentally punches the Koopa soldier back down to where he was, dropping the letter into his hands. "Ugh, I gotta stop that habit of doing that." The letter was addressed from a company called EggBot Inc. ?EggBot Inc? What kind of stupid name is that for a company?? He thought, ?I bet it?s some kind of timeshare mail or something.?

The letter read:

"Dear Mr. Koopa,
    My name is Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, the world's greatest scientist! I've been watching your schemes lately and, like you, I have a similar problem taking over the world. A hedgehog by the name of Sonic has been ruining my plots just as easily as that red man has to you. So, I have a suggestion for someone as evil as I am. If you are willing, let me take your place and capture this "Mushroom Kingdom" of yours for you. In trade, you can use your Koopa Army to tear down a city here called Station Square and take out that meddlesome hedgehog in my place. This way, we both get what we want! Come to this address if you're interested.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Eggman, EggBot Inc."

The address was a map pointing to the outskirts of the Kingdom. Bowser had his thoughts, but agreed to go to this location, since he had nothing better to do. ?Eh, this ought to be worth a few yucks.? He thought. With the snap of his fingers, his Koopa Copter flew through the window of his castle as he got in. "Uh, my king, where are you going?!?" suddenly said an old female magikoopa flying on a broom. The magikoopa was wearing a wizard's outfit in the color of purple with gray hair sticking out of the hat. "Not now, Kammy, I'm going out! If you need me, just buzz the copter." said Bowser angrily as he flew off towards the location out the window. "Oh boy," said Kammy, "I hope it isn't that burrito I had the chefs make for dinner."

When he arrived, all that was there was a floating computer monitor. "Where's the guy that's supposed to be here? I thought that egghead would be here by now." said Bowser angrily. The monitor suddenly flashed as the screen showed a chubby man with a long brown mustache, a red jacket, and what seemed to be a pair of mechanical binoculars on his head. "What the? And I thought Wario had weight problems." thought Bowser to himself. "Well, you must be King Bowser." said the doctor, "I am Dr. Eggman, the world's greatest scientist and head of EggBot Inc. It's nice to meet a fellow villain such as myself." "Can you get to the point already?" said Bowser growing impatient. "Right then." The monitor then cuts to a picture of a blue hedgehog with long spikes on his back and red shoes with a white stripe going across. "This is the hedgehog I was talking about." he explained. "Meh. He doesn?t look so tough." mocked Bowser, ?I bet my own son could take him on! Besides, I could easily step on that little blue freak!? "Don't let his looks fool you, my reptilian friend. This creature is like no other, as he can run faster than the speed of sound." said Eggman. The monitor then shows clips of Sonic destroying many of his robot creations. The Death Egg, the Egg Emperor, even Perfect Chaos. "Hm. My koopa troops could crush that little pipsqueak easily." said Bowser proudly. "Does this mean you're in?" asked Eggman. Bowser connected his fists with his palm. "Consider this a done deal, Eggguy!"

"It's Eggman!" the wicked doctor said.

So began one of the greatest battles two worlds will ever see in a lifetime.

It needs a little work, I know, but I'm sure I can fix some things in it. So, good so far?