Posts by Muigi

Name of Glitch: Early Master Sword glitch
    What does it do: It lets you have the Master Sword early in the game after you first turn into a wolf and allows Link to be a human in the Twilight Realm before Zant curses him.
    How to do it: During the fight against the three Shadow Beasts as soon as you enter Faron Woods, position one of them in front of the tree next to a big boulder. Use Midna's Charge attack and, if you time it just right, you'll kill the beast and land on top of the boulder, out of the barrier. Next, go around the tree, being careful not to fall back down, and go across the wooden entrance, being very careful here, as it's easy to fall off at this point. Then, try to get up onto the ledge in front of you and head to the bridge in the ground. Once there, head behind the other trees beside the bridge, and keep heading straight until you come to a wall. Amazingly, you can past through this wall and land right on the ledge leading into the Sacred Grove. I think you know what to do from here. After that, you can now warp back to Faron Woods and the Twilight will no longer effect you or stop you from transforming into a human.
    Is it harmful?: As far as I know, not really, unless you want the story to be accurate.

Here's a video showing it in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQF0s_el7nY

Seriously, is anyone else upset at the fact that Zant acted like a freakin two year old when you fought him in the Twilight Realm?
    Honestly, I was expecting something a bit of a darker personality out of him. I mean, he managed to knock out a light spirit without moving for Pete sake, yet you finally fight him, only to find out he fights like a dork. Did I mention he even sounds annoying when you fight him, with all of those high-pitched yelps whenever he does an attack or something? Good Lord, I never wanna fight someone so annoying like him again.

Although, it did make me glad he died, so that's a plus.

Okay, I'll do this, but if someone says something, I yoink it off asap.

Your REAL name: Brennan Henry
    Personality: A bit on the hyper side, but easy to get along with.
    Favorite Hobby: Video games, drawing, story writing
    Favorite thing to do in a day: Just hanging out with friends
    Favorite Game: Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Favorite Zelda Game: Tie between Twilight Princess and OoT
    Favorite Book: The Green Mile
    Favorite Television Show: Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Family Guy
    Favorite Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Super Shredder ftw
    Favorite Type of Music: Hard rock
    Education: Somewhat college education
    Job: Grocery bagger

Seems like she already did. :P

Anyways, my favorite non-Zelda is definately the Super Smash Bros series. Seriously, I still play Melee to this day just for the hell of it.

Quote from Wild Cucco

Right now, I'd say I'm going through the "Tales of Symphonia Phase"

lol

Quote from Wild Cucco

I normally play as Link, so I think you'd all better FEAR me with that Triforce attack.

Bah, not if I get the Smash Ball first and use the Mario Finale!

Anyways, today's update shows off Pikachu's Final Smash called the Volt Tackle. Seems kinda useless to me, but I'm sure there will be some people who'll use it well. I sure won't.

Quote from gametap

I can't wait for brawl to come out! I'm curious what all characters are going to be in the game.. rumor has Midna has sneaked into the line up... and wind waker link as well??

Bah, that "Wind Waker Link in Brawl" rumor was already proven false months ago. :P

And I have a feeling Midna won't make it. She just hasn't had much of an impact on the Zelda series than any other character. She was basically the Navi of Twilight Princess, though less annoying. If she does, I doubt she'll be playable. Maybe a background object or something, but most likely not playable.

Quote from Shrukan

OMFG! That is so fricken funny! XD. Sorry, but please come back XD.

Ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Until I get better grades, my parents won't let me use my computer for ANYTHING now. Not even to play a simple DVD.

See you in August if I get better grades. If not, then goodbye forever.