Posts by Muigi

Quote from Shrukan

Yet Pichu made it in. The only thing he is known for is being in most of the games with Pikachu, and being a Pikachu without control for his lightning attacks.

Yes, but, nontheless, he was a clone and most likely thrown in at the last minute or something. I'm pretty sure he and Dr. Mario, much to my disappointment, will be replaced by non-cloned characters.

Quote from Shrukan

Lucario was in a movie. He also has the power to sense Aura. He is a strong Pokemon

Erm, so? That's like saying a gym trainer should fight a pro wrestler. Just because they look strong doesn't mean they qualify for something.
    Besides, what else is Lucario known for, other than being in a movie that has nothing to do with the game itself?

Quote from Shrukan

I wish they'd add Lucario:

^+B: Standard leap.
    <+B or >+B: Aura Sphere (game details: Fighting Type move; Cannot miss)
    V+B: Dragon Pulse (No added effect, but it can make like some energy wave on the ground that spread to the sides of him.)

Pose: Closing his eyes and his body tenses up like sensing for Aura.

That gets me confused. What is so great about Lucario that he should be in Brawl? I just don't understand...

This is the official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread. Anything that is related to Brawl, like updates to the site and stuff, shall be posted here and only here. That is all.

Also, any rumors you want to post in this topic are also fine, like mag scans or character rumors. Keeps up a good discussion.

Quote from Shrukan

Well I hope you come back sometime. Did you check out the gallery?

The avatar gallery? No, not yet.

Also, big news, apparently, I was ungrounded the entire time. But now I AM officially grounded for forgetting the cat's ear medicine, so I'll be off just a little longer. Bear with me, ok?

TP was probably the best Zelda game in a good long time. Though it took a while for it to come out, it was well worth the wait. Though, I still damn GameSpot for giving it an 8/10. Hell, every site I saw, even Game Informer, gave it a perfect score, except GameSpot, who gave the game to one of their anti-Wii employees to rate the game. Oh well, it was a great game, and it relieves boredom at times.

Somehow, I saw this coming. Yeah, believe it or not, I found myself coming here anyways. I didn't want to join at first, because I thought a forum change was always a bad sign, but I joined so Shrukan wouldn't force me to join. :P

So, any hi or hellos?