Posts by Wild Cucco

@_@ I can't believe you actually think that two different races of aliens are coming rofl

I've heard countless stories of Meteors in space coming to destroy us but NASA is quite intelligent so that even if the Meteor has a 1/1,000,000 chance of hitting us(actually I think it was higher) they'll destroy it just in case it hits us.

Also Aliens have something to do with Meteors? Maybe we should stay on topic...

Quote from Twistkill

do you really want to do that to a child?

They're not children... they're fetuses... if the parents don't really want them I don't see why they can't be used for a good cause... Millions upon millions of people will thank these fetuses for the research they provided...

It may be wrong. It may be immoral. If I was a pregnant woman that didn't want her baby, I'm not saying I would get an abortion, but in the end it should be the choice of the mother.

Oh, and if you were hoping to freak me out it worked for about two seconds until I came to my senses again. I already knew that was the fate... Despite how gross it is...

mortuaries really said everything I wanted to say lol

But one thing... The last Ice Age was when it was cold (generally on Earth). This isn't exactly an Ice Age... and the temperature has increased far too dramatically to be natural.

I don't know everything but I'm fairly sure that the temperature shouldn't be getting higher; it should be getting lower, if not leveling off soon.

Then again, the Age of the Dinosaurs was indeed much more hot and humid than it is now. But I highly doubt that such rapid heighten in temperature would be natural at all...

Sorry trying to prove a point ^^'

Quote from TwistKill

Jesus sacrificed his life for us, that is true. However, he rose from the dead on the following Sunday. Also, he wasn't exactly a normal human...

Please don't turn this into a religious debate XD You really don't want to see me when I rant about that...

You celebrate the day you were born, not the day you were conceived. You aren't considered a child let alone a citizen until you are born. You must be born to even be conscious.

I understand your point in that they have the potential to be people.

If an abortion takes place the fetus goes to a good cause; Stem Cell Research. This research is going to be able to cure diseases such as Diabetes, Parkinson's... Alzheimer's... The cost of 1,000 lives of future babies doesn't matter anymore when the lives of over 1 million people worldwide are at stake... not to mention in the future... it will prove invaluable and people who don't let abortions happen are saving 1,000 lives that don't exist yet but killing over a million presently and more in the future...

I have considered the fact many times that killing a fetus is killing a human... I know it is, I can't deny it. But when I think of it in like the above paragraph, it seems... better...

And it's the mother's business anyway. No one else should really interfere...

A lot of people simply care about graphics and that is totally wrong. There's more to games than graphics. I'm not saying that games with good graphics aren't good; I'm sure some are good, some fine, and some bad, same with those without good graphics, but this is simply a matter of weighing EVERYTHING in a game rather than one thing.

I went with Wii because of Zelda and the VC.

If I remember correctly the Master Sword was placed into the pedastal you got it from which is in the Lost woods which SOMEHOW, JUST MIGHT, be the same Master Sword you get in SACRED GROVE in TP. It's all just too similar... obviously there is one Master Sword I wouldn't see why not...
    I think Timeline is this:
    OoT
    l l
    MM ALttP
    l l
    TP LA
    l l
    Oracles
    l
    TMC
    l
    FS
    l
    FSA
    l
    TWW
    l
    PH
    l
    TLoZ
    l
    AoL

Now, after the OoT splits, in the child ending, MM takes place but cannot be followed by ALttP because Ganondorf was never sealed in the child ending. Therefore, TP must take place. In the other ending, the expected ALttP and LA following it take place... but this is confusing. The Oracle Games entice some inderdimensional activity ending in cooperation between two dimensions. Perhaps, this signals that the timelines... re-form together? After OoA/S comes TMC. Why? Because in TMC you can find the Oracles from OoA/S, saying they recently moved here. In OoA/S, they were to be moved to Hyrule because it was dangerous in their land (then they got captured). Possibly the Minish came with the Light Force in this new, single dimension. Obviously after TMC comes FS and obviously again comes FSA yet after FSA Hyrule must be flooded and then comes TWW and PH. After PH (in new Hyrule I would assume) must come AoL eventually because Hyrule is on two Islands. DUH. But before AoL must come TLoZ. There you have it.

And please don't say the Light Force is the Triforce it isn't >_< have you played TMC to the end? If you do you'll find that the Light Force is nothing like the Triforce.

Quote from Steelia

Deoxys is a virus that underwent a strenuous DNA mutation when struck by a ray out in space. It is the only Pokemon by far that was created in space (an "alien", if you will).

Ok, most Legendary Pokemon have a backstory, like Mewtwo.

Quote from Steelia

What makes Deoxys unique?

Most Legendary Pokemon are totally unique without anyone having their uniuqe component (btw Deoxys is Psychic; not the most unique Legendary type, I'm just saying)

Quote from Steelia

Q: Where do you find Deoxys?
    A: Deoxys can be found in the following: FireRed on Birth Island (in Attack Form), LeafGreen on Birth Island (in Defense form), Emerald on Birth Island (in Speed form), and in a special event in Japan in commemoration of the 10th movie (in Basic form).

Oh, and there aren't other Pokemon available ONLY through events and/or action replay?

Quote from Steelia

[i]Imagine it transforming into all said forms: Attack form when attacking, Defense form when dodging or blocking, Speed form when running or executing faster moves, and Basic form when idle, walking, or using basic techniques.

So it looks a little cooler in Brawl by transforming -.-

Quote from Steelia

Quite a bit, actually.

Other Pokemon have been in movies, Legendary in dungeons, etc. and have done w/e in games like played big parts. (ie: being on the cover)

Quote from Steelia

-Deoxys has appeared in its own special for the anime, where a Pokemon Ranger must calm it (inspired by the game).

Oh, and Deoxys is the ONLY Pokemon in anime?

Quote from Steelia

-Deoxys was even introduced by NASA, in order to teach children about science (such as the term DNA, the definition of extraterrestrial, the ozone layer's importance, etc.).

Not the first Pokemon to be based off of something.

Quote from Steelia

Recently, a poll was held to choose the most popular movie Pokemon (there were nine Pkmn movies at this point, and many contenders, including Mewtwo, Lugia, Entei, a Latios and Latias combo, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, and a Lucario and Mew combo). And the winner was... none other than Deoxys. It came in a special Cherish Ball, and was Level 50 upon download.

Hmm... I thought some of those Legendary Pokemon were already obtainable... is it possible they wanted a Pokemon they couldn't get?

I'm terribly sorry but some of the arguments you made are transparent...

Sorry if I was angry XD just wanted to make a point XD

It was my favorite Zelda game.
    You can battle bosses again ^^
    FIERCE ONI LINK >:-D
    Kafei and Anju :'(
    You can be other races ^_^
    First ChuChus ^_^
    You can do every side quest/dungeon over again so you don't need a new file ^_^
    And they used Tatl which was good in my opinion
    GREAT FAIRY SWORD
    All those masks and their abilities XD
    And it was a Zelda game with Zelda elements.
    I give 10/10