Posts by Steelia

^ I've never played any Metal Gear games (except for a demo of one), but I have to admit the Metal Gears roaming around in the background look pretty cool... I'm going to have to keep an eye out for them.

Today's update: A two-for-one Assist Trophy deal (just not in separate posts).

<Excitebike>

Assist Trophies are trophies that come to the aid of the player that called them out.

But these may not always be solid objects...

Th-they’re pixel art!

And there are tons of pixels racing around!

I think that in Smash, though, appearances are rarely what they seem.

By the way, there’s also an Assist Trophy for this guy.

Lakitu and Spinies! He just tosses ‘em down, one after the other.

~An interesting idea, but it doesn't surprise me to see pixel Assist Trophies. Reminds me of Mr. Game 'n Watch...

Discussion!

Ok, but tell TK I said he should stop using big words so I can understand him O:

You're not the only one wanting Twistkill to... "lower" his word vocabulary usage a bit. xD
    It's always good to have an excellent vocab... but what good is it when people don't understand what you're trying to say? :P

But, I digress...~

Ya'll should of told ME! I can calm my friends down and take-

Forget it. I'm dropping the subject. Never mind.

It's all right (kind of), it was out of... euh... friendship.
    I just figured you read through the whole topic... NOW it makes sense. :P

Yes, we're a bunch of jerks... ;-P

I don?t care! It was an un-fair ban! It?s un-fair cause you always take the mods side!!!!!!!

Please tell me... how was it unfair? Tywar saying Twistkill "FAIL"ed was okay, and continuing to insult him when Twistkill had already wanted to drop the subject, and explained that what happened was a misunderstanding? He disrespected a mod, which, if I recall... is against the rules. What Tywar failed to realize was that Twistkill was telling the truth. Tywar continued to deny Twistkill's statements... Think about it, if I said you "EPIC FAIL"ed at something you were telling the truth with... Wouldn't that upset you, too?

(Hope you understand where I'm getting at... I'm horrible at explaining things like this. >_< )

Rules are rules, Midna... and a banning's a banning. Unless Shrukan returns and sorts it out, I don't know. Tywar said he'd be back, though, but until then...

Err...

For one, stop using your brother's account, all right? I don't want to see you perma-banned and him banned just cuz you need your last word in (as you already pointed out).

Two, you were starting up flaming against one of the forum staff, that's what I happened to notice myself. You can't tell me that what you said, wouldn't be considered insulting. "YOU FAIL". "EPIC FAIL ^^" Twistkill already mentioned that what he was saying was trying to HELP, not HURT. Despite what it may look like, he was trying to help out the situation. (Just that those long words/sentences of his can be rather hard to decipher sometimes. :P )

Thirdly, you can take sleeping pills if you cannot sleep... It's a forum, dude. Don't let it get to you. You'll be back here before you know it... Just be willing to move on, and it'll pass faster than... err... [insertshortrandomphrasehere]. :)

Fourthly... there is no fourth...

Not sure if that was enough to suffice, I hope so, but good chance this is more directed for Twistkill's answering, so I'll leave it to him.
    It'll all sort out in the end, I would hope.

A double update:
    The first one is a clip, showing Snake's "true introduction" into Brawl. Shows off a couple of his moves.

<Snake Joins the Brawl!>

The second, introduces a stage:

<Shadow Moses Island>

This stage recreates the structure in front of the helipad on Shadow Moses Island.

High walls on the left and right?!

Walls tower over the stage on the left and right, giving it a caged death-match feel.

The searchlight spots someone, and the"!" icon appears!

You can destroy the walls on the left and right with attacks. Those who aren?t skilled at launching foes upward may want to be proactive about attacking them.

The walls come tumbling down.

Oh, and occasionally a Metal Gear will appear from the background.

Apparently one other kind appears, too. It?s supposedly a slightly newer model.

On this stage, Snake communicates with his team to learn the key characteristics of his rivals... Whoa... Seriously?

~After those, there are three clips showing Snake talking with some team members.

Cool update... though, I have to admit, I was fooled for a moment when I saw the "Snake Joins the Brawl!" as the only update. That had me going... XD

I guess. I don't know. Don't use big words in front of retards. *points at self*

You're not a retard. :)
    But, I have to admit, I'd rather people dumb down their sentences for me once in a while. If that means anything... >_>

Well... I hope Shrukan's able to make it back come my shipping date. I don't get on any messengers... and I rarely send emails... Gahh. x_X