Posts by Steelia

I wish Darkrai would show more into the story. :/

((Heh, thing is, he's not with the Boy. He's only passing on the word he's hearing from the Messengers, not at the exact sites himself. :P ))

Now... for the rest of the plot. Hopefully, I don't overlook anything.
    The format I'm using... Every dash ( - ) starting at each point would have been either an entry, or something I found worth mentioning that may or may not have had an entry to itself (I may mention the child capturing -Zapdos, then -Moltres on two different bullets, but that doesn't mean he caught them on two separate entries).
    Ah, well, you'll figure it out as you go along. :P

After the Forgotten Team...

-The Boy heads off to Realgam Tower, where he faces off against one of Cipher's top admins, named Evice, whom was also the mayor of Phenac City.

-The Boy defeats Evice quite easily, but as he tries to escape in a helicopter Ho-oh shoots down the copter and Evice is arrested. Ho-oh joins the Boy's team.

-Now fully aware of what the Boy is capable of, the head of Cipher's organization sends another threat to the Boy, saying that his mother has been taken captive and that if he does not comply, terrible things will happen to her. This threat is proven to be a bluff, as the Boy calls her and finds out she is all right.

-In Sinnoh, Uxie is "excommunicated" by Arceus as Uxie disobeyed him by not foretelling his future. As a result, Uxie is captured by Team Galactic. Arceus regrets his decision. Dialga and Palkia become more unnerved.

-In Orre, the Boy reaches a base of Cipher, where the Shadow Pokemon are being produced. In the process, he fights off one of Cipher's top elites, whom also has the three Legendary Beasts, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. All three of them were turned into Shadow Pokemon. The Boy defeats the elite, and captures the three Beasts.

-The Boy brings the three Beasts to an older town in Orre called Agate Village, where he purifies the Beasts and Rayquaza with the aide of an ancient, mystical column made of stone... and by Celebi.

-The Boy infultrates another one of Cipher's secret headquarters, where he finds one of their most horrifying creations. Not only has Cipher been planning on dominating the world with Shadow Pokemon, they also wanted to create "fusion" Pokemon. Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres are found fused into one being, called Zapmolcuno. The Boy manages to capture the giant bird, and brings it to Agate Village, where by the help of Celebi he is able to defuse the three. The Birds join his party.
    In Sinnoh, Azelf has disappeared. Darkrai suspects Team Galactic... and fears for the safety of Mesprit.

-The last hurrah: The Boy manages to locate the true headquarters of Cipher, located on an island far from the coast of Orre. It is surrounded by a storm, but using Kyogre he is able to calm the storm and reach the island. There, he meets the Cipher creator: Greevil. The man sends out Lugia, whom has become one of Cipher's most powerful Shadow Pokemon. Greevil explains that he has been trying to create the darkest hearted of all Pokemon, and only Rayquaza and Lugia were able to reach such a state. Lugia was dubbed XD001, while Rayquaza XD002. However, XD002 was too powerful for Cipher to contain, so they transported him to his native land of Hoenn, hoping it would calm him... It was only then when Groudon and Kyogre were unleashed, releasing XD002 from his prison.
    The Boy takes on XD001, and captures him. Cipher disbands, and Greevil is sent to prison after realizing his mistakes.
    In Sinnoh, Mesprit has disappeared.

-Before leaving Orre, the Boy goes to Agate Village one last time. He purifies the dark-hearted Lugia, and Celebi joins his team. The Boy heads out to a place called Fiore.

-Once there, the Boy brings only his trusty Charizard to set off on a new adventure... as a Pokemon Ranger?
    Hearing of his exploits, the Pokemon Rangers of Fiore give the Boy a shot at being one of them. He does remarkably well in his trial run, and is allowed to monitor Fiore for a week before he heads off.

-While in Fiore, Team Go-Rock Squad emerges. They steal the Boy's Raikou, Entei and Suicune, and bring them to an old site where an ancient civilization once resided. Team Go-Rock Squad manages to unlock the city's hidden capabilities: A machine which can manipulate the minds of any Pokemon, and have them do their bidding.

-The Boy attempts to stop the Squad from doing any more damage... but reaches the area too late as the Squad relocates to another hidden location.

-Hearing reports of disturbances in the mountainous areas of Fiore, the Boy -- along with two other Pokemon Rangers, Lunick and Solana -- go off to do justice. In the process, they meet with a rogue band calling themselves the Go-Rock Quads. They are easily beaten.
    As the Boy and his two partners head towards the mountains, they must cross an ocean, so to reach them faster... Upon reaching the shore, the Boy discovers a transparent blue egg. Inside, it houses a string of yellow "beads", which circle around a red core... The "egg" glows upon being touched by the Boy, but does nothing more after that. The Boy carries the egg with him on his journey.

-After going through a jungle and being ambushed by the Go-Rock Quad, the three reach the summit of the mountains, where the head of Team Go-Rock, Gordor (an ex-professor of Lunick and Solana) congratulates them, and uses the machine found at the ruins to summon the possessed Raikou, Entei and Suicune to do battle with the three. Lunick takes on Raikou, Solana takes on Suicune, and the Boy takes on Entei. The three Beasts are defeated, and the machine used by Gordor malfunctions as the Pokemon of Lunick and Solana, Plusle and Minun, use Discharge to disrupt the machine's wave frequencies. Gordor escapes... The Boy reunites with/recaptures the three Beasts.

-As the Boy is heading out of Fiore to find the dock, he is once more ambushed by the Go-Rock Quad, whom state that "Team-Go Rock has not been disbanded... [and] that it will live on!". However, before the Quad can attack, Gordor appears. It turns out the Go-Rock Quad is in fact his four children, whom only wanted to please their father. In turn, he tells them now in order to please him, to "let Team-Go Rock rest in peace... as everything [he had] done, was all a mistake, and that the family should be together as a family."
    Team Go-Rock disbands once and for all. The Boy heads off... towards Sinnoh.
    Darkrai greatly anticipates the Boy's arrival...

-The Boy takes his first steps on the Sinnoh continent. He brings with him only his Charizard, and is given the privilege of having the three starters of Sinnoh for his own.
    That night, Darkrai gives the Boy a NightMare, which he says was "almost as satisfying as when I defeated Mewtwo."

-The Boy continues on his journey, and obtains his first Gym Badge.
    Team Galactic emerges.

-Team Galactic sets out in motion... It is revealed that they had indeed captured the Psychic Trio, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, but never explained what they planned to do with the three.
    The Boy obtains his second and third Gym Badges.

-Some time later, the Boy has already finished his Seventh Gym Leader, and is heading for the Eighth... but as he is, he is attacked by a Galactic Admin, Mars. Mars is defeated.
    It is later found out Dialga has been captured.

-The Boy is once more interrupted on his journey, as Mars returns with two more admins: Jupiter and Saturn. The three prove to be powerful opponents for the Boy, but are overwhelmed by him regardless. The three evade capture...
    Palkia is found out to have been captured as well. Arceus does nothing. Darkrai mocks Arceus's fear, as Darkrai thinks that the vision of Arceus may be coming true... The vision of his capture from many years ago.

-The Boy obtains his final Gym Badge, and sets off towards the Pokemon League...

-The Boy defeats the Pokemon League, but as he sets off to finish capturing Pokemon, Team Galactic reemerges... accompanied by a new team. Neo Team Rocket. It turns out that the Team Rocket in Johto was merely a distraction, so that Team Rocket members could ship out towards Sinnoh. It was with the help of Neo Team Rocket that Team Galactic was able to capture Dialga and Palkia.
    Sinnoh is taken over by the might of the two teams. The Boy, as he had done in the past, stands strong to confront the new threat. Darkrai stands by, as Arceus calls all the Legends to "prepare for a war."

-The Boy learns that Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket are conducting their activities in one of the cities of Sinnoh, Veilstone.
    As he makes his way there, he is accompanied by Sinnoh's ex-Championess, Cynthia.

-With the two working together, they break through Veilstone's heavily guarded borders and make their way to Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket's main HQ. They confront Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, accompanied by two of Neo Team Rocket's Sub Leaders -- Shum and Cart -- but the five are defeated.
    Cynthia and the Child manage to find two masterminds behind Neo Team Rocket: Will and Karen, both of whom were two of four members of an old Elite Four for Kanto. The two were fired from the Elite Four for being found out to be members of the old Team Rocket, and the two had sworn vengeance since.
    Cynthia and the Boy manage to defeat Will and Karen, and find out the place where Neo Team Rocket and Team Galactic are continuing their main activities: In the heart of Mt. Coronet.
    Before leaving, the Boy discovers Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie being contained, all three being drained of their powers. He frees them from their prisons...

September 24, 2008 - Wednesday -- 2 days later

Signed, Anonymous...

I have been feeling... very uninspired as of late. I am not sure why. Perhaps it has something to do with... other events that have sprung up in the World.

The Boy has reached the continent of Orre, where a mighty volcano dubbed Mt. Battle stands. It is a literal hotspot for Trainers itching to test their skills against one hundred others, where if you fail somewhere between that one to a hundred, you must start from the beginning. It is very similar to a Pokemon League...

However, my concerns lie not with Mt. Battle, but with... the Cipher Organization. It has been confirmed that Orre is where they are residing, and where they keep captive the Legendary Beasts, Legendary Birds and Lugia. They have not been heard from for... a long time now.
    Speaking of that pitiful group, once the Boy reached inland... he was given a message from a Messenger of the Trainers... I think they call them "mailmen." The letter was from an anonymous person, whom expressed his or her wishes very clearly.
    If I recall, it went as so:

"Dear Boy,
    Welcome to the land of Orre, where many hidden riches lie.

I have sent this letter to inform you that your kind is not welcome here. You have been shattering the good name of our companies, and are steadily ruining our plans.
    You are being monitored, even as you read this. Every step you make, every action. It will be jotted down and kept record of.

Before I get ahead of myself, let me name a few rules for you to follow:

1) If you see us, you have nothing to do with us. Move along.
    2) If you hear of us, ignore it.
    3) Don't try to be a hero. If you do, you will be slaughtered on the spot by the most elite members of our program. Just because you are a child does not mean we will show any mercy to the likes of you.

If you do not comply to any of the rules stated above, your mother will... Let me just say that she will be very unpleasant for the rest of her life, as will the others you know in your little private world of Pallet Town.
    We know of all your victories, and we know of all the places you've been. We know everything about you.

So please, do back off and let us continue our work in peace.

With great sincerity, I wish you a good time here."

...Those... FOOLS... anger me so. To send something like this. They are nothing but cowards... I believe this person is bluffing, whomever it is. Why would a major industry such as Cipher do something so irrelevant?
    If I had the will of freedom, I would certainly...

...I would do nothing. It is none of my concern. I am the Prince of Darkness... Whatever this Boy goes through, I could care little of...

I bid thee farewell.

September 25, 2008 - Thursday

Orre?s Cry...

It has only been a day since that letter was sent to the Boy... and already, the Cipher Organizatoin has set into motion.

There have been numerous reports across the land about Trainers whom are being robbed of their Pokemon, being taken away by other Trainers cloaked in darkness... Where they have taken them, none know.

The Boy... has not taken any action to this. He has disregarded the people's pleas so to help them. The message he received has left him... unmoved... He only wishes to take on Mt. Battle. Nothing more.
    It has been said that even his mother is concerned about his behavior. She has said he loves to take on challenges, even if they were very risky... Him ignoring such a challenge is very unusual. He does not explain to her what troubles him.

Those... fiends... think they have brought the Boy to his knees. But I have seen what this Boy can do. He has something in mind... There is no doubt about that. But, if he takes action... will the consequences be too heavy of a toll?

September 27, 2008 - Saturday -- 2 days later

The Shadows...

As time continues to press forward, so does the organization that is Cipher.
    It has been clarified by witnesses that the Pokemon they have stolen... have now become ruthless killing machines, known as Shadow Pokemon. From what it is said, Shadow Pokemon's hearts are closed from the likes of kindness, though it has been said if enough kindness is shown, the Pokemon will return to their senses. This is the only flaw in their design as unstoppable beasts.

This is what happened to Rayquaza... only his heart has been permanently sealed shut, or so it is said. He is one of two experiments Cipher has tested... and managed to forever seal his heart.
    It is... even darker than mine...

The Boy is midway in his Mt. Battle challenge, so I've been told. He continues to ignore the troubles surrounding him with a heavy heart... I cannot help but feel for this child. His life has been threatened... but what can he do to counter... when the ones he loves are so far away from his reach?

As of now, Orre has been taken over by the Cipher Organization. In the city of Phenac, a lush oasis in the middle of a vast desert, the mayor of that city is been acting... very suspiciously as of late. Even the older residents of that town have noticed he has been disappearing more and more frequently.
    I am sure these events are best kept in mind...

September 28, 2008 - Sunday

The Forgotten Team...

The Boy has finished his Mt. Battle challenge as of this morning... and not a moment too soon.

A counterattack against the Cipher Organization has been formed, being led... by the very Trainer whom rescued Ho-oh. The Trainer's name is Wes, and at his side he brings along a powerful man named Gonzap... whom runs a team of his own. They are called Team Snagem.

They were the prototype of Cipher, designed to carry out secret Shadow Pokemon missions. They would capture Pokemon found commonly in the Orre region, and do their experiments on them with the Shadow Technology. Cipher funded the project... and Team Snagem succeeded in making the first Shadow Pokemon.
    However, Team Snagem became corrupt with their power, and tried to overthrow Cipher. They failed, and were excommunicated from the group. At the same time, Team Snagem lost their "rights" to the Shadow Technology, and Cipher gladly became the new owners of it... Since then, Team Snagem has remained silent, vigilantly watching, patiently waiting for the moment to execute their long-awaited revenge against those whom they trusted...

Two special items, called Snag Machines -- one large, one very small -- were made shortly after the two organizations parted. Cipher funded the Snag Machines themselves... They were going to be used to capture Trainer's Pokemon, then manipulate those Pokemon and make them into heartless Shadow Creatures.
    However, by the time the large and small Snag Machines were completed... one of Cipher's own members, actually an undercover member from Team Snagem... Wes... destroyed the large Snag Machine and stole the smaller one. In the process, he freed the Rainbow Phoenix...

It is said that originally, Team Snagem was supposed to be on the list with Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Magma, Cipher, Team Go-Rock Squad, and Team Galactic. However, due to their idleness and feud with Cipher, they rejected the offer... Now they have begun a takeover of their own... but not against their own people.

Rumor now has it that Team Snagem has given the Boy the opportunity to strike back as well... He is currently heading towards Realgam Tower, a place quite similar to Mt. Battle, only battles here are executed more quickly and efficiently in a tournament-type style.
    The Boy is not alone on his journey there. He is being accompanied by none other than Wes... and, far above him, the Sacred Bird, Ho-oh.

What could possibly await him there, not even I know...

{Next up: The rest of the plot.}

September 19, 2008 - Friday -- 4 days after the Weather's Lament
    @3:20am

Hoenn’s Demise...

Several days have passed... I have not been able to make contact for some time, due to some recent... and unfortunate... events.

The rain here... It continues to fall.
    And the sun's rays bake me, even behind the shade of the trees on my Newmooon.
    Sinnoh is no longer safe. The planet... is no longer safe.

Team Aqua and Magma lost control of Groudon and Kyogre of the Trinity. As they were experimenting with the two Creatures, the Red and Blue orbs they used suddenly became powerless... Many speculate this could be due to the hands of my Master.
    As time passed, Groudon and Kyogre destroyed the bases of Aqua and Magma, and the two Teams haven't been heard from since.

And it was then when the bases were destroyed... that a new, more powerful threat was unleashed.

Rayquaza.
    Or, rather... a demonic beast resembling that great dragon. This "Rayquaza" is not green, but instead cloaked in a dark lavender... and its eyes are a blood-red. No life. No meaning. Just pure malice... much like mine... or even more so...

This "shadow" Creature, as we have dubbed it, was unveiled as soon as Team Aqua's base of operations was demolished at the hands of Kyogre. The shadow Creature... was contained in a box. The very box the Teams had received from Orre.
    Upon releasing it, this purple Rayquaza began its assalt on the land of Hoenn.
    And instead of confronting the purple beast, both Kyogre and Groudon set their eyes upon one another, and their lifelong feud was resparked. The two have been fighting for days now... and Rayquaza continues its relentless destruction, under pouring rain, under the baking sun. The weather, too, now seems to be going against the World...
    It has been said... that over fifty percent of Hoenn has been reduced to rubble. The major cities of Rustboro, Mauville and Lilycove have been devastated, and the smaller towns of Verdanturf, Littleroot, Oldale and Dewford have been wiped off the charts. Nothing can stop the three tyrants of destruction from discontinuing their carnage on Hoenn. My Master refuses to have anything to do with this... He says that if He were to get involved, He would have no choice but to destroy the Trinity...

There is nothing anyone can do now. Even Steven Stone and Lance together were not enough to bring down the Trinity.
    But what has become of... the Boy? Since Rayquaza's reawakening as this shadow beast, I have not heard word of him. He could not have gone into hiding as a coward... or already set off to another adventure... This temptation would be too much, to save a continent of Trainers and Insignificants.

Where... is that Boy?

@11:53pm

The Savior Arises...

As I am about to embark on yet another one of my daily routines to-night... the rain, and the heat, suddenly vanish. A cool wind... a wind of change... finally blows over my island, and peace... once again reigns.

Word quickly arrives about what has happened.

As Hoenn was being brought to its knees before the might of Groudon, Kyogre and the shadow Rayquaza, a ray of hope finally shone over the horizon... It was the Boy.
    It seems that he had gone back to the land of Johto... There, he found a remote island and captured two Pokemon he knew could help him against the threat that was once Team Aqua and Magma.
    He had captured Brother Latios and Sister Latias, two dragons that, when holding the rare item Soul Dew, could overcome anything together.

With the duo by his side, he traveled back to Hoenn... to find it completely devastated.
    However, before he set to work, he trekked across the wrecked lands... and managed to find a trio of Pokemon whom had also been awakened due to the commotion. Regirock, Regice and Registeel. The three, as they had individually encountered and suffered defeats by the hands of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza, were easily captured...

Finally, the time came when the Boy himself ran into whom he was looking for first. The feuding Groudon and Kyogre. Sending out his current party that was Charizard, Mewtwo, Brother Latios and Sister Latias, they set out and finally settled down the two beasts... and the Boy captured them.
    He... captured... them...

But this victory was short-lived, as in the skies flew down a familiar and deadly face... Rayquaza. Or, rather, the shadow beast.

The Boy did not hesitate. Using his two newly-caught Pokemon, Groudon and Kyogre, along with his Charizard, Mewtwo, and the Twin Dragons, Rayquaza was shot out of the skies and... finally... stopped. Upon doing so, the Boy also caught it...

This... is improbable, impossible... How is it that... a mere Boy could bring down the Trinity, when both Trainers Steven Stone and Lance were unable to do so...

What blessing has been bestowed on this Child? What kind of Trainer is he, to so easily take the burden of bringing down the enraged Trinity... and win?
    This kind of... luck... this kind of blessing... is unheard of. In all my years that I have lived, never... NEVER... have I so much as come across a more fortunate Trainer as this one.

I will be keeping a closer ear out for his feats, now that he has tamed the Trinity...

But what of Rayquaza?

September 22, 2008 - Monday

The Wishmaker, the Space Virus, and the Ultimate Creation...

Several days have passed yet again. Time flows by me... so quickly now...

As it is such, the Boy has left his mark on Hoenn, and has been praised as their Savior.
    Before he left, however, the Boy retraced his steps across the land... and, in the process, captured the Wishmaker, Jirachi. Jirachi normally sleeps for a thousand years before reawakening... but this time, it was different. Jirachi heard Mother Nature calling to it... as it was being torn to pieces at the hands of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza... As a result, the Wishmaker emerged from its sleep, and went to execute proper justice. However, by this time, the Boy had already defeated the Trinity... As a result, the Child met up with the Wishmaker, and acknowledging him as Hoenn's Savior, Jirachi joined him...

Deoxys, too, has found favor in this Child.
    Living on a remote island known as Birth Island, Deoxys sensed the hostility of the Trinity and had also gone to quell their fighting... But, as it was, the Boy reached the trio first, and after capturing Jirachi, he met with the space virus... whom also wished to join his team.

And, finally, there is another. One whom I would have never guessed would ever want to join the likes of a Trainer.
    Mew.
    Residing on an island known as Faraway, Mew was unsettled by the destruction of the Trinity, and as a result went to also cease their destructive ways.
    However, upon reaching there, Mew caught sight of the Boy fighting... with Mewtwo.
    By battle's end, the Mew followed along in secret, intrigued not only in the Boy's battling proess... but in the Genetic One.
    Some time later, after Jirachi's and Deoxys's captures, Mew revealed itself to the Trainer... an action unheard of by any Mew. And, like Jirachi and Deoxys before it, Mew joined the Boy's steadily growing team.

One by one... the Legends begin to fall. Fall into the power-hungry hands of that Child, like an oblivious Mothim to a lightbulb.
    But what does this Boy really want? He has saved three continents as it is... Does he want fame? Glory? Power? What is it he wants from Us? Does he want to have in his hands the most powerful of Pokemon...

Or is he merely... playing the part of a Trainer?

((Sorry, all. I couldn't pick up the pace, and I didn't want to rush the ending... As a result, after these few more entries, I will be posting the plot synopsis and the "true" ending of Darkrai's entries.
    Thank you all for reading over my {or Darkrai's} entries. It really means a lot.))

September 15, 2008 - Monday -- 3 days after the Steelix's passing

The Weather’s Lament...

Several days have passed since the passing of the Boy's aged Steelix. And in that time... much has changed.

Word has spread that the Teams Aqua and Magma have received an extraordinary "package" from the land of Orre. Whatever was contained is not yet known...

Aqua and Magma have in their hands the Red and Blue orbs, as I predicted... They have awakened Groudon and Kyogre, and the two legendary creatures of the world's birth have been captured and sedated somewhere in the Hoenn region... Many speculate near a small, supposedly uninhabited place to the South called Southern Island, where a colony of Latios and Latias once resided before moving more towards the Johto region... to the city of Altomare.

But why is this so important... the taking of the Trinity?

The weather... is already beginning to suffer.
    The news in Hoenn has spread... The rain is continually downpouring towards the South, yet the sun is baking the North. Both elements intertwined cause an abnormality in the atmosphere... both heating and cooling the Earth, slowly destroying it from the outside-in...
    Rumor has it that Steven Stone of Hoenn, one of the most powerful Trainers in this modern age, is looking for the perpetrators behind these strange weather effects...

The Boy has defeated all the Gym Leaders by this time, and has become the Champion of Hoenn. He has broken yet another record for this speed of his... Only being accompanied by his Charizard, Altaria, Ludicolo, Absol and his returning partner Mewtwo.
    In the past, he has helped bring down Team Rocket by the side of Lance of Kanto. But... with the death of his Steelix, will this Child want to do anything with this hostile takeover? And even if he did have Steven Stone by his side... how would he fair against two Teams?

This... is going to be interesting... The fate of Hoenn, and quite possibly the world, lies in the hands of the Child once more.

Don't worry, you're not alone... ;-P

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
    Ah, any questions, complains, PM any mod/admin here... or just get on Shrukan's case, heh.

^ System of a Down! :D
    Speaking of which...

Conversion, software version 7.0~
    Looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub.

Eating seeds as a pastime activity~
    The toxicity of our city, of our city

NOW!
    What do you own the world?
    How do you own disorder, disorder~
    NOW!
    Somewhere between the sacred silence
    Sacred silence and sleep~
    Somewhere,
    between the sacred silence and sleep
    Disorder!
    Disorder!
    Disorder~

More wood for the fires, loud neighbours~
    Flishlight riveries caught in the headlights of a truck.

Eating seeds as a pastime activity~
    The toxicity of our city, of our city

NOW!
    What do you own the world?
    How do you own disorder, disorder~
    NOW!
    Somewhere between the sacred silence
    Sacred silence and sleep~
    Somewhere,
    between the sacred silence and sleep
    Disorder!
    Disorder!