Posts by TriforceMaster3000

Alright. The Wii is backwards compatible with GCN games. It also has two memory card slots and four controller sots for GCN controllers.

You can download games from currently five systems, ranging from NES, SNES, Genesis, Turbografx16, and N64. Soon, they will have MSX and I think Neo Geo games on the VC, as well as coming n 2008, ORIGINAL games downloadable from the Shop channel, meaning games that are probably older in terms of graphics and gameplay and such, to mimic the VC games(and to not waste a lot of space), but they will be totally new games, not older games.

Nintendo has hinted at a TWW remake, but at this point, they have not said anything about making it yet. They are making a new Wii Zelda, but I'm pretty sure it's the TP sequel and not TWW remake. If they do remake TWW, it will probably be maybe a few years from now. Nintendo only said they would want to make one, they never said anything about when or if they are making one.

If it IS remade for Wii, the only things you could expect from it that are new are the controls and possibly WiiConnect24 features. Also, if it does come, it will be same deal as Wii TP, with the game flipped, for right handed people. Other than this, same game.

Meh, only reason I read manga is because it has stuff the anime doesn't. I subscribe to SJ. Anyway, I think anime is better because it's more exciting, has color, and actually moves. Just my opinion.

Should this even be discussed? No offense, but this is a really controversial topic, along with politics. It can lead to debates and eventual fights (sometimes, even hackings). Should this even be here?

Quote from Wild Cucco

(btw, EB games pwns all the other game stores :P)

Hellz no. Gamestop pwnz it. Hellz yeah. =P

Yeah, i'm still wondering what the hourglass itself is and does...and I'm sad because the Wind Waker has not been shown. Which sucks. I was hoping PH would bring out it's true potential, just like MM brought out the Ocarina of Time's true potential. Oh well.

This game will revolutionize the Mario series in it's controls just like TP and PH did to the Zelda series. It looks pretty wicked, the only thing I don't like is that it seems some of it are more like the secret levels from Sunshine, which I hated. Hopefully it's not all like that by the time it launches ^^

Before we go back on topic, I would like to note that I said nothing wrong with collecting and playing them. I just meant the stupid kids that get obsessed over it.

Anyways, back on topic...

I think I may actually start to watch the Ganbare Goemon anime from Japan...I know a site that has the eps, and I love the game series itself, so...=P

Well, those people have a misunderstanding and don't know anything behind the joke, then do they? I was mainly referring to those dumb little kids that go around with their pokemon and yugioh cards and act all obsessive and n00bish about it. I wasn't flaming anyone. IF I can't make one simple joke that doesn't do crap, then apparently I will not stay here. I joke around sometimes, it's what I do, you should know that Shrukan. If it is totally offensive, then I won't post the friggin joke. But this wasn't offensive, it's a simple little joke aimed at the dumb kids who get obsessive about the bullcrap.

Quote from Muigi

Funny, you complain about a stupid move in a game that makes Wario seem immature, yet you're the one that's acting immature here. Were you expecting something badass coming from Warioware Wario? I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to use his bike. If you don't want this Wario, tough, just don't play as him then. If we didn't have the Warioware Wario, we'd just have another Mario representative, even though we already have five (Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach). Apparently, judging from your posts, you've never played a Warioware game at all, have you? Wario is always random in those kinds of games, so this only suits him better at being as random as he is in the world of Warioware.

You wanna complain about something, go to Telma's Bar and do it, not here. Got it?

Last I checked, I'm merely demonstrating my opinion. It does not make me "immature" to demonstrate a damn opinion. And yes, i have played Warioware, it is random, and not in the good ways. Those games are just...boring to me. I'm just saying a friggin fart move sounds pretty immature to me, he could've had something else completely random that wasn't bodily humor.

Too bad, I really don't give a flyign piece of cow crap, I'm a Zelda fan, and whether they're true Zelda games or not, they're still Zelda, and I want them, and to beat them, just to claim I've beaten every Zelda game.