Posts by TriforceMaster3000

Not you, but the topic itself. It's a topic that the n00bs at places like gamefaqs like to discuss. This topic shouldn't be here. I mean, Y2K, which is (or was, for that matter) supposed to be the biggest end of the world prediction of history, and it failed. Who says this one is true?

Like I said, didn't compare you to gamefaqs user, I compared the topic itself to a topic that crappy forums like the gamefaqs forums would talk about.

EDIT: Okay, you deleted your post...why post it then?

Oh God, NO! This is that mayan bs that's going around, right? Oh God, this stuff is all legend and superstition bull. I mean, I believe in some crazy, supernatural stuff, but not this. This is just BS. And I can't believe it's gonna be discussed here. This is something that can stay on the n00b boards of gamefaqs. Here, no. Why discuss this? It's like discussing your future death or discussing the monster in your closet. The former being sad and depressing, the latter being pathetic. Screw this.

On my FIRST playthrough, which was with the Gamecube version when I didn't have a Wii yet (I do now, and own and have beaten both versions of TP, hehe), I got in about 80 hours...BUT LEMME EXPLAIN! See, it took me about 5 days or so to beat it(not complete it though, just to beat the game, beat = final boss and credits, complete = 100%), and my gamecube is crap. It won't read discs for crap, so I have to sit and work with it for about a half hour each time I wanted to play a game. So when I got TP, I put it in, and left it on and never turned it on until I got the Wii(even after I beat it I didn't turn it off) and thus, it records your time, even when paused(which is bull). So yeah. If I were to guess, I would say I spent more than half of the 80 hours actually playing the game, anywhere from 45-60 hours to beat the game itself. The main reason was because I did a lot of sidequests during the story, and I loved riding Epona around Hyrule field, and did that for a couple hours, and also was trying to make the game longer for myself. So yeah. With the Wii version, my first playthrough through it was about 25 or so hours, since I did everything already, just reversed, and I didn't do as much fooling around and sidequests than what I did with the gamecube version.

Gamecube controller or Wii and nunchuck(so used to it now) would be my main. Then I'd use Wii remote on it's side(which I KNOW will have motion sensing of some sort, there isn't enough buttons AND it's been hinted at) sometimes, and I'd probably never use classic(I don't even have a classic controller...yet...it's just a useless controller to me, I don't play the VC games that need it, and the ones that CAN use it either use the gamecube or Wiimote or both controllers better. Yep. I will probably get it just for Brawl though to see how it is, probably'll suck though, I never liekd the design).

BTW the sig rating is for the WHOLE signature area, not just images. The WHOLE area. Do it that way from now on please :)

Avi: 7/10 Pretty good, don't like the colors though.
    Sig: 8/10 I like the art/color style, but not the granyness. Also, the thing at the bottom I've seen so many people across a million forums use similiar stuff and it's gotten old.

Yeah, I know. I was mainly speaking out about the retarded garbage you hear on the radio's nowadays that have the big ghetto gangsta's, or whatever you'd call them, having three women drooling all over them and them wraping about smoking weed and having all three of those women suck his *censored*. I just hate the ghetto crap is all. It annoys me.

Okay, the way this game plays is, the person that posted above you, you gotta rate their sig and avatar, and give a description on how you felt of it. Like so:

Avatar: 8/10 The GFX are pretty good, nice use of character, but the font is just horrid
    Signature: 9.5/10 This is nearly perfect, but get the ASCII art out of your sig, it makes it look a little ugly.
    *note this is just an example, this doesn't represent anything nor anyone's sig and avi and I do not think ASCII looks ugly, it was just an example*

Okay, seeing as I'm the first poster, I can't do much. So let the game begin with the first person to rate my stuff =P

EDIT: When you rate the signature, you rate the WHOLE area, not just any images. For avatars, only the avatar itself, so don't rate people based on their post counter and stuff, that would be stupid o.o

Your REAL name: Robert (prefer Rob). I refuse to give out my middle or last names.
    Sex: Not yet, gotta find the right girl, y'know ;)
    j/k
    Personality: Fun, and funny guy, with lots of hyperness and crazyness but also gets pissed off at things easily :P
    Favorite Hobby: Um...I'm on a video game forum...maybe I'll let you guess at this one...
    Favorite thing to do in a day: Once again...*points to the last one* and I play on the computer, and play the YGO TCG.
    Favorite Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any): The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Favorite Book: Meh, dunno, don't read a lot of books...
    Favorite Television show: I have lots, but notable ones are Supernatural, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Naruto, Drake & Josh, Family Guy, and Futurama...
    Favorite movie: Once again, have lots, but a few are Liar Liar, Cheaper by the Dozen, The Da Vinci Code, Rush Hour 2.
    Favorite type of music: Electronic like Techno, Trance, and VG music <3
    Education: Becoming a Sophomore next year.
    Job: Working with my dad on setting up business appointments.

Boom.

I used to like rap, until I matured and realized most of it was just "Yo dawgz me and mah homies did a drive by and smoke weed in da club and deez *censored* suck mah *censored* *insert corny rhyme here*"

No offense to anyone else who likes it, it just seems dumb and a waste of talent to me. I like stuff like Eminem, however, because stuff like that actually tells stories in a lot of his songs. Although from what I hear, rap is starting to become like the older days with more older rappers coming back into the game these days. Still doesn't interest me that much though, I think rap was just a phase with me, hehe.

Still, like I said, no offense to anyone else who likes it, like you KingKrazyLink. These are just my opinions is all.