Posts by TriforceMaster3000

The reason Pokemon got ruined for me was their was hardly ever any plot, besides, "we r on r pikamanz questlolz o new trainer battlz i win!!1!11 uh oh team rocket defeat dem again yayyyy!!1111one *end episode*" and then a few other meaningless bull. The other thing was that, the characters just SUCK. Ash is annoying, plain and simple, it seems also whatever female character joins him, whether it be Misty, May, or Dawn, they all seem to argue back and forth. Brock would be cool if he weren't such a pervert, well, not pervert, but you know what I mean. Mostly every other character they come across is annoying as well. They contribute hardly anything to the plot, which like I said, is hardly anything. The only time you ever see a good FULL plotline is in the movies, and even then, it sometimes sucks(although I do admit, I would prefer the movies > the anime). Pokemon just died for me. I tried watching D/P because I wanted to see if anything has changed, but no. Only thing that's changed is new land, new pokemon, new female character, which all that stuff happens in every new story ark of the series anyways. And the new voices are just bull, I mean, yeah, the old voices were crap too, but these new ones are just...to tell the truth, if I had voices like any of those, I'd personally push my hand down my throat and yank my vocal chords out.

And yep...just my opinion...

lyk spoylrz zomg lolz

http://youtube.com/watch?v=imlyVV0yYKo
    FoE ending xD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BaHlUlWHNTo
    WoG ending =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-IFFWVBfNn8
    ZA ending

I have to say. the first two are retarded as hell, but the ZA boss fight looks pretty interesting and a lot like the real Zelda games. I still want all three, just because they're Zelda :P

Oh, and yes, they are probably bad as hell, but I'm not going to say if they are or not, because I haven't played them myself. Heh.

Remember Miyamoto's words before: "TP will be the last Zelda game of it's kind..."

With this game, we get all stylus, a new type of enemy that can't be killed, but can kill you in one hit(chasers), and a new dungeon-type theme. This theme consists of one master dungeon, but you can only work your way through it little by little. It's like, you gotta do stuff in the overworld and smaller dungeons, then come back and do some of the master, then go do more overworld and smaller dungeons, come back and do some of the master, etc.

Hell, it's still the same Zelda formula we've had for 20+ years, they're just finally starting to tweak it. I mean, come on, this is Nintendo we're talking. They know what they're doing, I'm looking forward to this game, and I do not think Nintendo would screw up one of their top series. They're just going for something new, and seeing if they can succeed with it, and the way it looks like the game's doing in Japan, I'd say they succeeded.

That's my 2 cents.

True, but think about it. If they went character-wise, then Sheik couldn't be a transformation for Zelda because this is TP Zelda, not OoT Zelda. Like I said, it seems probable, but we don't know yet for sure.

Actually, now that I think about it, if they're gonna throw Zero suit as a transformation of sorts for Samus, then they may as well throw in Sheik for Zelda...who knows though.

Anyone like it? I'm sure some of you do =P. If so, what are some of your favorites?

I'm into DB/Z/GT(will always be the king of anime for me), Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX, Kirby RBAY, and I used to watch Lupin the Third all the time, until they took it off Adult Swim :(

You guys?

Has anyone else but me noticed Zelda was announced, but there was nothing about Sheik? Is she in it too, or not? Seeing as this is TP Zelda, I would assume not, unless they made Sheik her own character. But seeing as they're updating the looks to the newer games, and there is no TP Sheik, it seems less probable. It's too bad too, because Sheik was pretty kickass in Melee. Still, she still may have a chance, we just have to wait and see...

My favorites are Rock(the good kind, imo. I don't prefer stuff like greenday or SOAD, that stuff is just dumb to me, no offense to the people who do like it). Like, I'll listen to Creed, Crush 40, sometimes LP, as well as older stuff like Kansas and Twisted Sister.

However, regular rock is one of the fewest types of music I listen to. I listen to Japanese rock more than regular rock. A lot more.

However, my most listened to genre is the electronic genre, which has Techno, Trance, Dance, VG, etc. that I listen to. I have over 150 electronic songs on my computer, and I listen to it more than anything else.

Yes, I decided to join. I need a new forum to hang out at, and Shrukan was showing me her site anyways, so I thought, "Ahhh what the hell." This place looks cool, i just need to get used to this type of forum xD (I've mostly worked with Invision stuff, hehe).

Anyways, lemme tell some stuff about me.

I'm a guy, 15 years old, going to be a sophomore next year in high school. I live in Michigan of the United States, and I'm very secure on the internet, so you will never get exact locations/personal info/pics of myself from me, heh.

Um, I'm a gamer (der der derrrr =P), I am not a fanboy to anything though, hehe, I like all three companies(Nintendo the most though, yeah). My most favorite series are the Sonic Series, the Mario series, Kingdom Hearts, Megaman, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon(only the game, the anime can go rot for all I care =P), and to top it off, my most favorite series, The Legend of Zelda series. There are other games I enjoy too, these are just my fav series. My most favorite games have got to be The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Kingdom Hearts II, Sonic & the Secret Rings, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. I own every Nintendo system to date (that includes NES, SNES, N64, GCN, and of course, Wii), as well as have owned every handheld since the GBA (GBA, GBA SP, NDS, and the NDSL) with the exception of the Micro. I also own every Zelda game out, and just to show how much of a Zelda fan I mean, I bought BOTH versions of Twilight Princess, that's GCN and Wii, AND beat them both =P. The only other consoles I have owned that weren't Nintendo was a PS2. Still have it, but it won't read disks. I plan to get a 360, PSP, and PS3 though, there are games I want on all of them.

Now, about my personality. I can be nice, most of the time I am, but there's lots of stuff that annoys be and tends to piss me off, but for the most part, I'm a nice guy. I DO joke around a lot, and get bored easy, and can be quite random at times. The main thing I want is just to be treated equally and with respect by everyone here, and if you do that, I'll be fine.

Anyways, this was one heck of an intro, hehe. Anyways, I promise to be active here, I need a forum to hang out at, and this will be it. Expect to see me on mostly everyday =P.

So yeah. Welcome me :)