Posts by zeypherlink

oh sorry lol

hmm castle town looks a tad bit deserted, it's big...but empty...wow you can like tell that the beta version of OoT isn't as "dark" as the actual version because of the cartoony-like graphics...wow they sure did change up the game alot! imagine if this was the actual OoT and the actual one is the beta...weird...the world would be a very different place...and wtf is there a kid link in this??? because i see adult link killing queen gohma with three hearts...

Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Strange.... i wonder what it would say when you get the triforce......

YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE TRIFORCE MAKE A WISH! Or something like that....

thats kind of what it was like in ALttP...
    but Nintendo took out the Triforce because it wouldn't fit in the storyline very well, or at least thats what I heard...hmm on those screens tht Mortituaies(?) put up Link looks kind of like a 3D version of the Link in LA...so again iam glad that they changed it up a lot :)

Quote from Twistkill

There really isn't anything I see wrong with that.
    Roms are considered illegal, yes... Do it on your own terms. We don't care if you say you have them. Well, at least I don't. I couldn't give 2 s***s about owning roms because I've owned plenty of them before, it's just in our terms of service not to allow sharing of the sites, so let's not risk it, eh?

For the smilies, Shrukan removed the Zelda set and put the default ones temporarily.

And guys, can we please stop this Rom discussion and get back to the original, intended topic of discussing the OoT beta video that mortuaries posted? :)

sorry master n_n

iam glad tho that nintendo changed it up...the stalfos and all the other enemied look so cheesy...and whats up with the deku tree bleeding O_o

SORRY FOR THIS OFF TOPIC PART BUT ITS ABOUT BETA AS WELL has anyone here heard about or seen ALttP beta?

Quote from Twistkill

A game doesn't need to have a storyline to be good. My favorite game is currently Soldat, and it has no storyline - you're just a guy who has some guns and you frag people online. Guess what? It's the best damn game I've ever played. ^_^

thats funny ^_^
    but yeah that vid is hiholarious ^_^
    someone should put up the OoT-Halo video that ones pretty good too...

Quote from Twistkill

Yes, as long as you do not show us your roms or help anyone obtain roms, then you're fine. We don't care if you have them. This is a fine statement:

"Yeah, I never really got to play the original Legend of Zelda too much. I do have a rom of it, however, it was a cool game for its time."

You can even talk about them, just do not share with us how or where to get them, please.

Talking about the Beta isn't even related to roms, Shrukan - mortuaries just brought it up to see if there was one available, but then this discussion opened up as a result.

hmm are ROMs illegal or something?

anyway i think the version of OoT that was released is a whole lot better. The graphics for that beta version look really weird...same goes for that music...and the stalfos are kinda creeping me out...btw what happened to the smilies O_o

Quote from Shrukan

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5075/ph…ssboxartjv4.jpg

If you notice the small sphere shape things hanging on the side they sort of look like Vaati's eyes. Could Vaati be in this to change the Timeline theory?

hmm i really doubt it because nintendo themselves said that the Four Swords games(which Vaati is in) has their very own timeline( not counting FSA for some reason...) and Vaati first showed up in TMC...so unless Link pulls out the four sword and releases Vaati again thats the only way he'll be in the game :P

Quote from TriforceMaster3000

BULLs***!

A Link to the Past got it it's popularity, and continued with LA, and eventually OoT, and then MM. After MM, THAT'S when Zelda was FULLY recognizable. OoT wasn't the only popularity game dude.

Besides, TWW did not disappoint. At all. You just get those idiots who say "lolzzz itz a car2n lolz it suxorz u biotch lolz i go ply halo now lolz" which those people are retarded, and their opinions aren't valid and don't mean s***. The Wind Waker actually got more positive feedback than Twilight Princess did, a lot of people were also pussies with TP. The retarded OoT fanboyz wanted a game that was similiar to OoT. Now that TP is out, they complain that it's TOO similiar to OoT. Too flipping bad, it's what they wanted.

OoT is just a noteworthy game because it brought the series to 3D. But it wasn't the first form of popularity for Zelda, nor was it the sole purpose Zelda is popular today.

whoa lets calm down there.
    i do agree with you though, people who say that(refering to the halo thing) are stupid. you should NEVER base a game soley on graphics. i think the game that started up the series was ALttP, and then OoT reinforced it. Tp isn't really isnt like OoT when you think about it though...they're kinda different. when i firt saw the wind waker i thought it was stupid cuz of the graphics, but then when i played it i changed my mind.

EDIT: all of the zelda games started up the series in a way. each new game brings in more fans.

Quote from TriforceMaster3000

That's not an opinion or a view, that's a bashing of people and the game.

iam not bashing anybody or any of the games, iam just stating the facts. most of the newer zelda fans onlt like zelda cuz of TP, then hen they beat it they think they're badasses and its annoying because they cant even beat the first dungeon in the minish cap(an example of someone i know)

and btw what the f*** is your problem TM3000? all you've been doing is trying to make fun of me or something, and its making you look like a real dickweed.

Quote from Shrukan

Question: Are you bashing TP? I don't think that is a real wise move.

no iam not bashing TP, i like it, but its too overrated i think