Posts by kaitster

I just picked up my copy a few hours ago. I like it so far... I really liked the first one, so it was sort of a given that I would like the new one as well. The new effects/mega strikes are pretty neat, as well.

Anyway, if anyone else got it, and wants to add my friendcode online, it is:

I'm pretty obsessed with it. My friend got it, so I played it for the first time a few weeks ago.. when I got home, I begged my mom to take me to go buy it.

I only have to beat Free Bird on expert, and I will have beaten the game on all difficulty levels, not including bonus songs.

Like I said, I am obsessed!

Your REAL name: Kait
    Age?: 16
    Gender?: Female
    Personality?: Pretty nice.
    Favorite Hobby?: Soccer, sleeping, videogames
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: Soccer, sleeping, videogames ;]
    Favorite Game?: Zelda/FF/Mario Party
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: OOT
    Favorite Book?: DaVinci Code
    Favorite Television show?: Any cooking reality show, Laguna Beach, Family Guy, pretty much anything on Bravo/MTV
    Favorite movie?: Too many to name
    Favorite type of music?: Rock, punk, metal, country
    Education?: Senior in highschool
    Job?: none

Hey guys, just joined...

A little about me; my name is Kait, I'm 16, I live in NC, senior in high school. I play a lot of soccer, I'll be going to Charlotte (UNCC) to play soccer there when I graduate. Other hobbies include webdesign, fooood, and of course, video games.

My favorite video games include the Zelda series, the Final Fantasy Series, and Mario Party.

Well, hope to see some of you guys around the forum! :)