Posts by HGuardian

Aaah. I have so many, I can never remember when I'm asked to.

The Shining
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    Signs
    Pokemon 3 (for inside joke purposes)
    The Little Mermaid
    The Phantom of the Opera
    Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

That's all I can remember for now. @_@

Dog fighting is a sick, cruel thing.

Although pitbulls do have a natural tendency to be aggressive, this doesn't help it.

People are hurting animals and forcing them to fight just to get kicks, or even to bet on which dog will kill the other first. It's sick, but is becoming a problem in the U.S.

HA. I got banned from NEOPETS.
    Beat that.

Don't ask me how. I came back to my account after (literally) 3 years of inactivity, and it said I had been banned. I contacted the staff, but they wouldn't explain why I was banned and refused to discuss reversing it.

I miss my Strawberry Gelert. D;

Yay for Wind Waker. :]

I give it an 8.5/10. I love the game, I'm just a harsh rater.

I spent a week in my friend's basement playing only this game. I have a pretty strong connection with it. The music was fantastic, and it really took you through the game.

The only thing I really didn't like was the hunt for the Triforce shards. It took forever, and wasn't very exciting.

But I love it nonetheless. :]

MM was definitely one of the better Zeldas, and definitely one of my favorites.

The game was so deep; every character a new, eccentric personality for you to get to know over time. You get more connected to the game because it is no longer centered around saving the world, but about preserving the lives of the people you know and love.

Skull Kid/the mask made a great villain. From the very beginning, Skull Kid is putting you down and taking your stuff. But as the game progresses, you learn that he is not just a shallow villain, but a very real, misunderstood character. And the mask that possesses him turns out to be so sinister, it's chilling.

I know the 3-day thing bothered a lot of people, but it turned out to be an interesting element in the game. It put things in perspective, seeing people's everyday lives progress as well as putting you under pressure to save Termina.

Overall, Majora's Mask is one of my favorite Zelda games. And that is why. :]

So yeah. I'm new here. But some of you may remember me from Zelda Universe as Hylian Guardian.

If not, oh well. I'll come here to hang out and post from time to time. :]