Posts by HGuardian

Meh. I've been less active lately, due to more homework. Last night, I didn't get home until like 9:00, and there was a lot to do. Geography (which took much longer than expected), geometry, and a paper for English (which only took about five or ten minutes, surprisingly).

But yeah. It took a while, and I've been mostly offline/not posting because of nights like that. So... hi. :D

I liked Tatl better than Navi. Here's why:

Sure, Navi was a better tutorial. I will admit, I did get through the game a bit better with her enemy descriptions. But she played almost no part in the story. If I had known how to play the game, she wouldn't have changed much of anything. Tatl, on the other hand, told me about Skull Kid, changed character over time, and I ended up getting attached to her.

Not saying that I don't like Navi. I still do, but I like Tatl better.

Crap. Aden thought to himself. I should have been more careful, but I thought he'd be paying less attention while rattling that gate! He sat perfectly still in the tree, cursing himself inside his head for stepping on a twig. Then sun was setting; it was getting cooler out.

A few days ago, Aden had been been sitting in a restaurant when a hooded man beckoned him. He had been hired to follow a specific character: Midnight. All he had to do was spy on him for a few days and see what he was up to. Easy money. He had been given a small sketch and a brief description of his location before being sent away.

But now, he thought, I'll just be causing myself trouble. Maybe he won't notice I'm even here if I'm quiet enough. Aden's heart pounded against his chest, and he was afraid this man might hear it. He attempted to slow his breathing and create less noise. After a long day, his gear was getting heavy, and he was getting tired. But he could not let up on the mission.

Leaves shadowed his face and the last ray of sunset light nearly glinted against his armor. Staring intently, he sat upon the branch, waiting for the young man's next move.

The only ones I can recall are simple, generic ones. Like having one of the Oreo cookies the wrong way or two Goldfish stuck together.

Oh, and you know Aquapods? The near-spherical water bottles that claim to be a blast of fun? I didn't get my blast of fun. I even called Zephryhills to complain, and they hung up on me. Those things are liesss.

It was raining, and I was running; couldn't stop, slammed into soda machine.

Then my friends and I were at a camp for school, and we picked up some brooms and pretended to play Quidditch. XD One of my friends ran around yelling, "I'm the Snitch! I'm the Snitch!" And we used plumbers as bludger bats. We ended up just tackling each other onto the mattresses we put on the ground.
    Aaand we caught it all on tape. :]

Yes. The shield attack wipes out almost all of his stamina, and is only used when seriously necessary. He can only use it once per battle. The water attack can only be used about 4 times in a battle. The wind technique can be used 2, maybe 3 times. And the fire attack can be used about ten times.

(anyone remember the N-Gage? :tingle:).

Ahaha yes.

But anyways, I pretty much agree with Shrukan on this one. The DS, in my opinion, has games that are more fun and interesting to play. The touch screen adds new levels of interactivity to the games, and there are games for people of all ages on it. It's been pretty successful so far.

But so has the PSP. With Internet and music/movie playing, it dominates for handheld media playing (in the gaming world, of course. Let's not bring the iPod into this). It's sold plenty, because there are different types of people who like the different types of games on the PSP. Overall, it's pretty good competition as a system, but the games are usually completely different genres.

So yeah. DS = PSP, overall.

Before I start, I'd like to say that all four games had great endings. Now here I go:

First, I'd say Majora's Mask. The ending was really original, made you tense, kept you interested, and ended with a rush of relief and joy. The kind of ending that makes the rest of the game feel great and worth the time and effort.

Then, I'll say OoT. After working through Link's long journey, you make it to Ganon's Tower, fully armed and prepared, and you are blown away by an epic battle you don't expect. When you think you've defeated Ganondorf, the castle crumbles around you. Even after you make it to the bottom, you think it's over, only for him to rise from the ground and knock your Master Sword away like a toothpick. And the credits music was nice.

Then WW. I liked the water coming around, and it felt sort of cool to be this kid fighting a strong, evil wizard. Even though he would look like nothing to most, he's intimidating to you because of his great advantages over you. Then the King of Hyrule sacrifices himself to save the new Hyrule from the terror of Ganondorf. This game, to me, also had the best credit music.

And finally TP. Although Hyrule Castle was highly disappointed, you are faced by an eerily realistic Ganondorf. Midna tries unsuccessfully to protect Zelda, you think she dies, then there's a horseback battle, then a swordfight. Then you see Midna in her true form, but she *SPOILER* shatters the mirror and you feel Link's heart sink. Although Zelda doesn't play much of a full character in this ending, it was still pretty good. But as I've said, TP's music wasn't that great.

(>u<) it's my last post!

Whenever I make a long post, I copy it, just in case something messes up. That way, I don't have to type it again. XD