Posts by HGuardian

Ocarina of Time was my favorite, but with Wind Waker and Majora's Mask following closely. OoT made so many great, memorable melodies that perfectly fit each place/function of the song. Majora's Mask had a ton of fresh new songs, with great emphasis on the music. And Wind Waker had some really nice songs too, all very smooth, flowing, and original.

To me, Twilight Princess didn't do too well with music. I was disappointed by the wolf songs immensely, because that was the only music-related part of the game. Four of the songs were used before, and the other two were ones I'd never remember because you only play each song once. Almost all of the other songs were just remixes of the old ones, anyway. And buying the soundtrack is hardly satisfying; you only get six of the many songs from the game. It's not that all the music was terrible and hard to listen to, it just didn't live up to my expectations or the standards set by previous games. It sounded alright.

Link's Awakening also did pretty well with music. Although I never really got through it enough to judge the music, what I did hear was pretty good and catchy.

So here's my final list:
    1) OoT
    2) WW and MM
    3) LA
    4) TP

Yeah, the blacksmith from Scotland made the best-looking one. This one could use a better handle, but is still pretty cool.

And I also have the one that came with the TP soundtrack. Although six tracks was very disappointing.

I've heard that the E.T. game for Atari was the worst ever made, but I've never played it. It was so bad, Atari buried all the unsold cartridges in a landfill in New Mexico. I'm totally serious.

But as for worst I've played, one of them would be Blinx. I don't know if any of you've heard of it, but it was terrible. You're a cat-janitor, who uses his magic vaccuum to suck up tables and shoot them at enemies. But if you get enough crystals, you can alter time. Trust me, it wasn't worth my time.

Then The Hobbit for the GameCube. The opening cutscene looks pretty cool, but after that the animation fails and you're set to do menial labor for the townspeople. I think in the first hour of gameplay, all you can do is jump, with the occasional pick-up-the-stick-and-swing-it-around.

And Finding Nemo was pretty terrible. I really hated it. Swimming through rings of bubbles and following other fish isn't really my idea of fun. I quit after level 7.

Like many have said, this is not entirely a natural process, yet not entirely human-made. We are somewhat at fault (especially for the hole in the ozone layer), but much of this is just Earth going through natural processes.

Keep in mind that in the '80's, people were freaking out over "global cooling." ;]

Let's get this over with, shall we?

So. From when I started liking guys to the end of 6th grade, I would go through the same cycle. Like a guy, try to talk to him a little, think about him a lot, find out he's either a jerk or has a girlfriend, be sad for a few days, and move on. A guy asked me out the summer between 6th and 7th grade, but I said no. He had no good personality traits other than being smart, but he was obnoxious about it, and would act like he knew everything. *eyeroll*

Then 7th grade. I met a guy who was sort of cool, so I decided to start the cycle again. But this time I was actually able to become really good friends with him. I honestly thought he liked me for a while, and we would hang out all the time. Then a bunch of stuff happened. ><

To prevent an even longer post, I'll just say that he changed by the time 8th grade rolled around. He was very two-faced; my friend one moment and a complete jerk the next. A bunch of stuff happened that really hurt me, and our friendship wasn't much at this point. For some reason I was stupid and still liked him. ><; But after a year of him being terrible, I finally got over him.

Now, I'm still single, but I have a little crush on a guy I talk to a lot on another forum. He probably just wants to be friends, but oh well.

And that's the condensed version. @_@ *dies at length of post*

Last one I saw was Ratatouille.

With a friend of mine who is always bored, so she makes me go see movies with her. I think I've seen almost every movie that's out right now. Except for Hairspray and 1408, because she thinks 1408 looks stupid and she saw Hairspray on Broadway and didn't like it.

Your REAL name: Caroline.
    Age?: 14.
    Gender?: Female.
    Personality?: Um.. nice I guess? I don't know. Get to know me.
    Favorite Hobby?: Video Games, Drawing, playing guitar/piano.
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: Sit at the computer doing nothing or some of those hobbies. *points*
    Favorite Game?: Pokemon: Blue Version, and my Zelda games...
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, or Wind Waker.
    Favorite Book?: I don't know. Probably the new Harry Potter.
    Favorite Television show?: A Haunting, Weird Travels, and Conspiracy Files, probably.
    Favorite movie?: *points to post in "favorite movies" thread*
    Favorite type of music?: Rock, video game soundtracks, and musicals. (n_n)
    Education?: In high school.
    Job?: Your local counselor. (n_n)

I know BB Code, C, and Quick BASIC. I used to know a little HTML, too, back when I was on Neopets (like 3, 4 years ago XP).

Oh, and in response to the Wikipedia thing, yes, things can be screwed up for a little bit, but Wikipedia usually fixes it within the hour of the poor editing. It is monitored a bit.