Posts by Kenpari

So, you're saying that I try to prevent the true problems from being solved? I think freedom is slavery, war is peace, and such on? Well then you must be exaggerating. B?ta has lied to you all! B?ta is the one who tries to prevent the real problems from being solved, and covers it up with useless lies about others and frames them for what he does!

I didn't understand half of what I just said (n_n)

This letter is not meant to be witty or insulting and I am afraid I won't even be able to make it eloquent. But I will do the best I can to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into Stalinism. To begin with, Beta claims that he is the way, the truth, and the light. Well, I beg to differ. There are rumors circulating that the wisdom that comes from maturation of the spirit, mind, and body will some day prevail over the idiocy of his snow jobs, so let me just clarify something: His cat's-paws are merely ciphers. Beta is the one who decides whether or not to legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. Beta is the one who gives out the orders to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. And Beta is the one trying to conceal how that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence.

Beta has been known to say that his double standards are our final line of defense against tyrrany. Let me interpret that for you. Beta is really saying that he intends to make it impossible to disturb his pertinacious gravy train by the next full moon. He obviously can't come out and say it that way because too many people would realize that there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Beta doing some birdbrained thing every few weeks. One of the enduring effects of his subliminal psywar campaigns is surely the way they will advocate asinine tirades.

Beta's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "It's perfectly safe to drink and drive" and, "Beta was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires". What they don't tell you, though, is that Beta sometimes has trouble convincing people that might makes right. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few avaricious humanity-haters to constate authoritatively that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that Beta says that I'm too childish to challenge the present and enrich the future. You know, he can lie as much as he wants but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd doubtlessly prevent anyone from hearing that I don't need to be particularly delicate here. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. That's just not true. I would like to go on, but I do have to keep this letter short. So I'll wrap it up by saying that it is my intent to build a sane and healthy society free of Beta's destructive influences.

I didn't understand more of that (n_n)

I really don't think you're doing anything wrong, and I know with you living in Australia and all, it's not too easy to get to know all of the members and stay around during when everybody else is on. Like MA said, there's always room for improvement, but I don't think you need too much of it. You're doing a great job. Though, as MA once again said, you disappear for a day or two, the others always seem to keep things in order. The forums aren't really going down, people are just having less time with school and other things I think, kind of like mailduck.

Welcome back to the forum Midna. Some people do get angered easily. Rest assured, things have definitely calmed down here. Not as much drama. CC and zeypherlink(came back after you left) were banned while you were away.

Well in the other place in space the time flow is different, but the amount of time we spend on there still won't make the time flow on Earth go any differently. Like if we went to Pluto it would take a long time to go around the sun in 1 year, which would take a few Earth years, so it wouldn't be speeding up the flow of time or anything.

Time travel. I seriously think it's a bunch of bullhockey myself. It seems so unlikely. We probably won't even have all the advanced technology people we say we will in the future. Unless some brainiac is born and suddenly is able to figure out everything, which is very unlikely to happen. It's really a stupid theory in my opinion. How would you even be able to shift the time era anyway without something magical or something? That is impossible.

....You're actually partially right on this. The drama started to die down, but it's not completely gone yet. Things aren't like it used to be. I really liked it back (in the short time it was while I was there) Zelda Temple. I left for a month or two because of the drama and insults flying around every two seconds. It's dying down, but as I said, not completely gone. Sad to see you go Vaati, but I can't help but to agree with you on the Zelda Temple and drama parts. It makes me wonder why it all started anyway.....Hardly anybody can go without getting mad at another or walking away angry and leaving. There was......CC, Shrukan, zeypherlink, and Midna that I know of. Those were just recently. I was also part of this drama way back when.

It makes me want the old times back, where most people got along, there wasn't any drama or insults blasting around every 2 seconds, everybody was having a nice conversation without something going wrong, and just having fun. Steelia's not here, Shrukan was demoted due to many things, CC was banned with flaming and negative messages, zeypherlink was banned for flaming, negative messages, and signature violation even after LOTT told him twice to get rid of it, and Midna left because of CC and some others. It's horrible. Mortuaries disappeared, Triforcemaster3000 left a long time ago back in Zelda Temple, and Hector the Spector is gone. People aren't posting as much. There are some people that I never see at all that I used to see all of the time when it was Zelda Temple.

I see what you mean, and I don't blame you for leaving. Goodbye, Vaati.

Well that really wasn't a dungeon because it didn't have a boss and such(that I remember). It was leading toward the Shadow Temple. I guess it would probably be considered more of the Shadow Temple Dungeon than a dungeon by itself.