Posts by Kenpari

Dekulink specifically asked for a molotov cocktail and you gave him a cocktail. A molotov cocktail are like cocktails but are on fire and when you throw them they blow up. Just like on Deadrising and Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

Welcome to {Forum Name}, {username}. Our Super Moderators, {Super Moderator} and {Super Moderator} along with our Administrators, {Administrator}, {Administrator}, and {Administrator} will try to make your stay enjoyable. As well as all of the members and our Webmaster, {Webmaster}. Well that was something new xD

Yes, LOTT, that was the plan ;) Oh and GhorMas, I suggest watching out for Tywar, the most perverted member. Oh and watch out for Lord of the Twilight too. He has food poisoning that he puts in everybody's drinks! Wait, nah, LOTT doesn't do that, but Tywar is the most perverted member.

Zeypherlink, I look behind what you said, and you are implying that I am a younger kid. I'm tired of your ridiculous insults. You provide no real argument. You just blantly throw out insults. I'm quite sick of it. You have to have a negative attitude towards others don't you? I never said I was unable to use the Wiimote, but that most younger children are unable to use the Wiimote.

Oh and I would try to get images from places that are more official, and not from just some random sites. They call it the Xbox for a reason. Each has been shaped into a rectangular prism, like a box.

Zeypherlink, I'd rather not argue with you. Just because it's 100 years and I was incorrect, doesn't mean I am an idiot. Given the chance, I could thoroughly prove I am much more sophisticated than you. I made a mistake. Everybody does, and don't tell me they don't. Just because I made a minor mistake you suggest I know nothing about Zelda? I've beaten OoT over 60 times my friend. Just because I don't pay attention to every single little quote doesn't mean that I know nothing about Zelda. Please come back when you can provide a better argument.

I really don't like first person games. They annoy me. If you ask me I think it would be better if Nintendo kept it the way it is.

Welcome to hell GhorMas. You see the death chamber on your right and the torture chamber on your left......Oh wait this isn't hell is it? *shuffles through welcome papers* Ok, I found it. Erherm. Welcome to Eternal Hyrule Forums. After going into a small state of inactivity we seem to be coming back(And it's all because of me >:P Nah, not really). You will see some staff changes in a while. We will be getting two new administrators and two new Super Moderators. It looks Muigi and Beta pretty much have the job for Administrator down and that mailduck and Tywar pretty much have the job for Super Moderator down. Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay, yada yada yada.
    *hands GhorMas a free cookie from Haeshi(the guy who never comes on)'s stash*

Sorry, but anybody can go into Wikipedia and edit it. I suggest getting a better source such as IGN. See, I just edited it and now it says ten thousand. It was inaccurate. Go to http://guides.ign.com and search it there inside of a FAQ. Besides, Ganondorf and the others live for thousands of years. There would be a few men if it was 100 years. Go look it up on IGN, now.

Anyway, it sounds interesting. I'm hoping Nintendo will surprise us with a great game.

I'll take nothing back. Not to mention the fact that my 7 year old cousin LOVES Nintendo and plays all kinds of video games, but can't play any Wii games because of the Wiimote. It just doesn't appeal to me much. Also Nintendo really doesn't have any of those real violent games. It's more of for younger people. That brings up why I like PS3 and Xbox 360 better. I didn't think much of the Wiimote myself. Sure Wii can play Gamecube games, but I don't really care. Almost all of Sony's consoles are able to play the games backwards. Sure they can't play PSP games, but I wouldn't want to play them anyway. Some PS3's aren't able to play the other Playstation games now though, and they called Microsoft stupid for not doing it. I can think of a lot of things that make the Xbox 360 and PS3 better for me.