Posts by B?ta

Meh, I don't support piracy. Just buy your games, you'll support the developers that way.

• Don't download games.
    • Buy games.
    • Support the original developers.
    • ??????
    • PROFIT!

Besides, downloading games is basically stealing them. It's illegal in some countries.

Anyway, I still love my GBA Micro :thumbup1: It's so easy to carry around.

Lol. It's obviously fake. They all look just like the current-gen systems. The so called Playstation 4 controller IS in fact the beta PS3 controller. Nevertheless it's nice to speculate about things like this.

In my opinion Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony would never release info about their new systems so early. Their current systems are only a year old (excluding the X-Box 360).

I wonder how expensive the PS4 would be, heh.

Well techincally it would be Zelda 16 because Links crossbow training is techincally Zelda 15, right? o.O

Meh. Link's Crossbow Training wasn't really a 'true' Zelda game. It didn't even have a storyline :/ Link gets a crossbow and starts shooting stuff, that's basically it...

Quote from Zelda Hunter

Twilight Wars sound good for the name? Anyone?

Reminds me of Halo Wars. Speculating about the title is pretty pointless anyway. No one could have guessed that Twilight Princess would, in fact, be called Twilight Princess.

Things will become more clear in due time. We'll just have to wait :/

I loved the Dreamcast. I still want to buy one one of these days. It's so easy to run homebrew/pirated games on ;)

Seriously, the system had no security. You could just burn a game and it would play it perfectly fine (without a modchip). That's one of the other reasons it failed.

*sigh* I try getting this point to people, it's not the graphics that matter, it's the gameplay. I mean someone's not going to stare at a wall and look at how pretty it is, they're going to blow up that wall and continue through the level, if you get what i mean.

Graphics do matter in a certain sense. Imagine Wii controls on a game with SNES like graphics :P I'm sure it wouldn't appeal to the 'main stream'.

I think Nintendo's plans are pretty good. They're targeting a much larger audience right now. Heck, even my dad enjoys a game of Link's Crossbow Training. Of course the 'hardcore' gamers want something more deep. And that's why Nintendo is still making adventure like games such as Metroid Prime 3 and Zelda.

Besides, if you want the best graphics, buy a new PC. It might be a bit expensive, but it'll last for a few years. And on top of that: it even has multimedia functions :P

Light Link, don't bump old threads without actually contributing to the topic. This thread is two months old, I'm sure Shadow doesn't need another welcome :P

*locked*

Sales will presumably stop around February - March, according to GameSpot. Also, even though the 360's sales are obviously lower, their game library is by far greater and more collective. And that's factuality.

Again, because it was released two years earlier.

Just give the Wii some time, it's been barely a year since it has been launched. It took a while before the DS had some really good games. I remember buying my DS on March 2005 (or whatever) and it had some pretty crappy games, even a year after that there still weren't any "killer-games". But look at it now. It's selling like crazy and new games are getting released on a daily basis.

Just give it some time :)