Posts by B?ta

The Wii is a fairly decent console which is clearly at the top of the market, but seeing as things are now, I believe Microsoft's predecessor of the 360 will exceed it by far, as it has done now.

Maybe. But Microsoft would have to change their marketing techniques. Just look at the 360, it was released almost two years before the Wii. But just look at the sales, Microsoft still has some catching up to do.

But I don't think current Wii sales will go on forever. Sooner or later Nintendo will have to lower the price of their console. Heck, Microsoft and Sony already did it.

I had a longer version, but my comp shut down for no apparent reason :/

Captain Cutflake:
    Or how I call him: Cap'n.

Heh, I've got to admit something. My first impressions of you weren't very good. You always seemed like the more negative member, always complaining and such. But things have changed now, oh yes :P

It seemed that after you became Admin, your personality also changed. You were adding to the community and became more positive about the forum. Although some members still see you as a nuisance, I think they should at least give you a chance. That's what I'm currently doing. We share some things, like your choice in videogames. Objection! Phoenix Wright anyone? Heck yeah!

You've definitely improved the last few weeks. Keep it up!

Tywar:
    Tywar, you're willing to do anything for the community, you really care about it. You also seem like one of the more motivated people here, defending your friends. I've known you since I first joined and although we've had some problems, I consider you a friend. But I've got to admit something, I was rather surprised that you became admin so fast. LotT probably saw something in your motivation. It'll help you gain experience, that's for sure. But I don't quite know yet if you're up to the job. Well, only the future will tell.

You've been improving lately, acting more mature and really watching your spelling. It's all good so keep up the good work!

Twistkill:
    I really look up to you Twistkill. You're one of the best moderators I've seen on any forums. You choose your decisions wisely and never lose your temper. Your extended vocabulary is also something I admire, it's something that I still lack.

You've gained my respect mate, peace out!

Shrukan:
    Ah, Shrukan. You're also someone whom I look up to. Although times have been rough, you're always determined and never give up. You're a strong person Shrukan, but don't let your emotions take control of you.

I really thought you were a great administrator and moderator, and it's a shame that you left. You were also the person that believed I could be a moderator. I really wish to thank you for all the all the good times we had together.

Take it easy Shrukan.

Lord of the Twilight:
    The big boss of Eternal Hyrule. I haven't talked to you much, but you seem like a calm and nice person. Although I'm really hoping you'll become more active again. But your personal life is of course also important!

Best of luck to you.

Mailduck:
    The lovely ducky. Like you said, we go way back. Remember the pie vs. cake thing? Good times, heh. Too bad Zelda Gamers is a mess right now. We should play iSketch again some time :P

I'm hoping we'll be able to talk some more in the future.

Spted Dinosaur:
    Mailduck's little sister. We haven't talked much, but you're a very positive person. I kinda admire that, best of luck to you.

Muigi:
    Another person I haven't talked to much yet. But I do know that you have a great sense of humour. You never fail to amuse people, but you can be serious at time too. I hope you'll return soon (Being grounded sucks, I know).

Alera:
    Although you're still quite young, you're already pretty wise. You're a cool dude, although I don't really know you all that well.

Ps. Stocking Shelves = hell

Spiff:
    Ah, Spiff. You're one of a kind. You're a really funny person, you're also one of the first people I talked to. Keep doing whatever you're doing, because it's great!

Phew, for everyone I forgot, sorry, I'll write something about you later

Welcome to the forum, Hylian Muse!

Wow, you sure put some effort in your introduction! Mine was laughable, heh. So you're an artist? That's awesome. I'm a terrible artist myself xD

Anyway, enjoy your stay here!

Oh, and by the way: Re-Deads are indeed scary-ass mofos 0_o

That's not true Midna. Activity's been increasing again (6 new members joined two days ago), and it really depends on what timezone you live in. Heck, in my timezone people are only online at midnight most of the time. Fights have been decreasing as well. It's been a while since we had a 'real' fight here, and I'm happy that they're appearing less and less.

I'm really hoping you'll reconsider. But it seems that you've already made up your mind, alas...

So are you like allergic to the faux fur or something? I never knew anyone could be allergic to stuffed animals.

I don't realy get it either, but I used to get "huiduitslag" (it's the Dutch term for it, I somehow forgot the English term ._. Skin "something"...) when I got in contact with them. I'm allergic to freshly cut grass, hay, etc. Some animals (dogs are a pain but cats are okay), and dust mites.

But like I said, it's okay. We had birds and fish, those were fine too =P

ZeldaGamers is actually one of the smaller Zelda communities across the over-populated internet. It is indeed factuality that ZeldaUniverse remains the biggest Zelda-based website/forum. I'm a member there, 3700+ posts? Whatever.

Why do you always bring up Zelda Universe? And what does the size of a community have to do with this? She never claimed it was a large forum. I thought this thread was about Zelda Gamers, not Zelda Universe.

Although Zelda Gamers can be seen as a rather small forum (Threads: 5,052, Posts: 67,121, Members: 3,339), I find it a lot more appealing than a huge community like Zelda Universe. I've been a member of Zelda Gamers since December 2006 and I've met tons of nice people. It feels more 'family' like, if you get what I mean.

Anyway, the url to the forum is http://www.zeldagamers.com/

The forum is kind of messy right now, but I'm sure Dave (the owner) will work things out.

W00t, more familiar faces. Welcome to the forum Spted! (It's me, Papayo =P)

Meh, I can't be bothered to create such a long reply like Cap'n did. So enjoy your stay here!