Posts by Mr. Goron

I guess its not my place to scold an Admin. So I'll just agree... Okay so my first post, I feel wasn't enough to explain what i thought about this situation.

Okay, so are we all suprised? A man was fired because he was truthful? Does this surprise you? The world is all about money, if they do something wrong, then what will they miss out on? Money. So I'm not surprised, nor angry. I do not believe it was fair, but I do not believe that everyone should make a big deal about it. If some random real estate agent, didn't sell a house to a celebrity, because he said it had a draft. He would be fired. The rest of the world wouldn't care. If this had been any other person no one would mind, but since it had something to do with Video Games, we're making a big deal about this. I do not believe that we should, as it is. in fact just a waste of time.

I'm giving you all one remaining chance, since this topics generally consists of spam.

So behave, and don't simply post one-liners. Otherwise, this topic will be deleted immediately without any mercy.

Lets not get too power hungry, it wasn't off topic, all it was, was just people expressing they're opinions. Thats not a crime is it? Some of them were one liners, my post included, but you're being way to harsh about the rules. I could see if we were all just posting random crap like "Bannanas!" But we weren't, we all seemed to contributing our opinions.

Yeah, I've been watching Naruto, and the storyline has gone from

"Easy to follow and understandable"

Now its alike

"No storyline and not able to be understand."

It gets more and more unbearable and kiddish as it goes on, until there will be no story except "OMG!!1111one Ima turn fox" I have seen that much from the Japanese manga.

Well here are the anime's that I've watched:
    Bleach*
    Naruto*
    Claymore*
    Deathnote*
    Full metal Alchemist
    One Piece

Manga that I've read:
    Bleach*
    Naruto*
    Gantz (DAMN YOU Captain Cutflaik, i got addicted)
    Claymore
    Death Note*

*= I've read/seen them all out to date.

The reason why i watch a show, and then read, is because the Manga usually has a lot more done, along the series, I just watched Bleach 149 the other day, but thats all thats out, So i read the manga until there was no more out, Chapter 301. Likewise for all the others. I watch all my Anime in Japanese, and read the subtitles. Dubs get on my nerves massively. As Captain Cutflaik one said to me, "Naruto, Bleach, ETC" Are pretty much for kids, so it doesn't really matter. the same goes for Pokemon *Pukes* and Yugioh *pukes again* just my two cents on the subject.

In my opinion that was a very unwise decision, you have changed forums, very frquently, and no you have gone to something else that probably won't offer as much as what you had? Hmmm, Doesn't sound good to me.

I know I'm juggling like three fic's right now, but I like the way that this one is turning out here is the prologue:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_pr…16820&chapter=1

What the story is about: Dark Link, an abomination, seeks vengeance on Link, a direct descendant of the Hero of Time, can light truly win? Its around Twilight Princesses time. I uploaded it to Fanfic.net because the formatting isn't messed up, and its easier to read. Please read, and rate. As i continue the story i will update this, to tell you when to check back next.

Being a Christian man, we unfortunately have a bad reputation amongst ourselves from the extremists who do that, The Eternal Skeleton. I mean, I don't go around telling everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus that they're going to hell, because that's not what the point of Christianity is. They should be talking about heaven instead of scaring atheists and agnostics with eternal damnation. >_>

Though you are correct, take a look at how the catholics, were "Extremists", I also agree with trying to scare people with hell, it makes me angry.

Dude... I agree, I'm the second youngest person in my family, and whenever something needs to be done, it is put onto me, because simply. The rest are to lazy to do it themselves, and they have control over me, My older brother is 22 and a bouncer at a club, you ever been punched by a bouncer? it hurts, My mom has control over my computer. You can see where confliction is imminent, anyways they say "Shit rolls downhill" However, when i try to put a task onto my younger sister, they usually say, "NO YOU CAN DO IT!" Stupid hippo critical assholes..

Very wellsaid, I say that people just need something to complain about, what really gets me mad though, is when someone hasn't even played a game such as TWW, and then they say it sucks because its cel-shaded, people judge before they even play the game.