Posts by Zelda Hunter

Forum:

Post in threads whom are in forums whom are placed in a largwer forum whom are placed in a domain. A domain is placed on the internet and the internet is placed around te world, and at your Internet provider. Clear enough? Joke.

Welcome. Please post lots.

Please Move if in wrong place.

If you think I'm going to talk about the PS3, XBOX 360, and a Wii. You're wrong.
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft might have already came up with designs and plans for the Next-Gen consoles: Wii 2, XBOX 720, and PS4.

Wii 2--

Possibly going to be name: Wii 2, Wiivolution, or Super Wii. It will look somewhat like a Wii on it's side. It has a removable hardrive. Hi-Def. Motion Sensos for your Arms, Wiimote and legs. Cool =P. Released possibly in 2012.

No Picture Available. See Video at bottom.

XBOX 720--

Double 360 and you get what? 720! It will be better than 360. Not much detail yet. It has a camera for the console. And voice interactivity for the controller.
    Possibly releases in 2009.

No picture available. See bottom for Video.

PS4--

Yes, they never outgrow the "counting". PS1, PS2, PS3, and now 4. It looks like a PS3, just with a 4 in the name. There will be motion sensing. Also, it will have a PS store to buy games from the internet, without going out of your house or buying Discs.Sure beats Blu-Ray.. It will download it on your hardrive for you. (Like a computer.) Possibly released in 2014.

Console:
    http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Fe…aystation-4.jpg

Controller:
    http://files.playstatic.com/playstation-3-…ler-concept.jpg

Each console will be based on internet more than ever. Including the Wii. Possibly even routers inside them.
    See video below.

[youtube]C_fLowozCrE[/youtube]

True. DS has done it too. Now if only they had a built in Wi-Fi/Broadband router in them. Price would rise to $300. And probably Wii 2 (maybe Wii Nei, translated in Japanese for Wii Two) will have it! And better graphics (who really cares). I think anything Nintendo does is an instant success. Especially OoT, Zelda, Mario!!!

My brother likes this game. My whole family does. :ohmy: I decided to post this up for my bro, whom has quited.

Anyways, who has this game? If so, you can go to: http://thesims.ea.com/ for free houses and objects! You can also get Sims, updates, and some other things.

You can also share and look at someones houses. You do not have to pay for it in real money, just download it. There is also new cars for one of the games expansions: Ford Fusions, Ford's in General, more!

Show your houses here and possibly get a download file for it!

Also, please do not flame anyone over a house you think is just stupid. Let it go, and don't say anything at all. Also, if you like to download one please ask NICELY for a file, link or anything for a download.

For Downloads:
    DO NOT put viruses or tell us if you have a few viruses on your computer. (we wish you would tell us just in case the file may have it) DO NOT illegally duplicate it, unless told otherwise.

Jeez, that kind of sounded like a copyright.

Oh, and you can discuss about the game here too!

I say it is almost as hard as the one Shrukan posted. (I think it was her.) But in that video if they pretty much went anywhere they were bound to have to re-do about 2 times.

This one looks pretty challenging. Especially with a beggining where you have to think VERY fast.

Tell what you found in PH that could be a secret or little "Easter Egg".
    Like a secret island. Or a chest. Or a mini-game, item, person, hole, cliff, enemy, etc.!

I would say my little secret is:

Secret: Island--Name: Dee Ess Island
    Description: In the Southeastern Sea to the Southeast lies a DS Lite shaped island. The name is pronounced DS! Veiwing from the sea, it has the top screen up, at a 45 degree angle. It's a hunk of rock!
    There's also secrets on the island!

Sub-Secret: Mini-Game--Name: ??? Price is 50 per game.
    Description: On Dee Ess Island. You control Gongoron! (Yep, he's here too!) You have to collect all the glass-like diamonds. You get several prizes: Bad Prizes, ??? Prizes, Consolation Prizes, and Winner Prizes? You can earn 1-50? rupees for Bad Prizes. For Consolation Prizes you can get 20-300? rupees. For Winner Prizes you can earn: A larger Bombchu bag, and more.

Sub-Secret: Rupees-- Lot's of 'em!
    Description: On DS island. You can dig around. Open chests. Break rocks, kill enemies. Find a gravestone on the lower screen area and read it. It means to go where the Menu Button is. (The Menu Button in the game, not on the DS. The lower left of the lower screen.) Dig, and you can get a 300 rupee! Play the Mini-Game to earn some. Kill the Cyclops to earn a few bucks.

Sub-Secret: Cyclops Battle-- Earns a Gem?
    Description: On the top screen of Dee Ess Island, there are two Cyclops. Jump in the pit from the top of the top screen. Kill them with bomps arrows, whatever. A chest appears afterwards. I think you can get a gem for Courage.

Now, share your secrets!

Ocarina of Time, or OOT as it's abbreviated, was by far the biggest stepping stone for 3D gaming ever, no one came close to the perfection displayed by OOT.

It's been dethroned by Super Mario Galaxy as the best game ever, i think it was by Famitsu Magazine (Japan).

PH was good, but the last boss fight with Bellum was a bit to easy for me.

He said it. OoT was once the Best Game Ever! I saw it on a lot of "Top (number) Games. OoT always topped it.

In my opinion, I think OoT beats PH. I haven't beat PH but it is too easy.
    OoT had the extra mile, the Water Temple. It struck everyone and confused everyone. People needed to think. In PH you think: Hit switch with boomerang, run, go to safe zone. Open door, kill Phantom, kill Boss, win. You know what to do already. In OoT you just sat there, with the Pause Screen on thinking what to do or what's next.

Also, PH, you had to keep returing to the same temple to get more and more things. I hate that. Sailing back or warping there. Go through all floors, earn warp to sixth floor. Go to level...13? And you had 19 or 10 minutes to do it.

My opinion is that OoT is just the best Zelda game ever. Simply challenging, gameplay and, although the graphics are somewhatdowngrading, detail. Each nook and cranny had a secret, item, enemy or thing there. Not just blank grass, or rock. Look at PH's water. ..Nothing for miles. Until you get Jolene, a shop, treasure hunters, enemies or rocks/exploding barrels/islands.