Posts by Shadow Link

Well first off, (Wii 2) the Nintendo have never had a "2" to a console, ever... it will be like the Nintendo p'iss.

Secondly, if there is an Xbox 720 then there will be a 1080. I think the Xbox 3 will include a Blu-ray or HD-DVD player as standard (unfortunately).

The problem with most next-gen consoles is graphics, the PS3 as Yahtzee puts it runs on future potential because people will only expect games with good graphics for the bloody games they buy, putting production times and costs on the uneasy side.

The next generation will probably have motion sensing lasers that can detect how fast your heart is pumping and how much erotica needs to be put on the screen to not give you a heart attack, the graphics will look so realistic that when on Cannabis, any person wouldnt tell the difference between a CG woman and a real one (Since just about every nerd would dream of this console/gaming system), with fabulous games such as see how much you can eat before you die of Anorexia and see how many polygons are mapped on the rock in the middle of the road.

Well PHP is my favorite language, you can do some really cool stuff with it.

This is a basic addition calculator (You add 2 values together), which I just coded in this reply box :P

Anyway, PHP allows you to have dynamic content on a webpage instead of just static content, you can have

Which means that could simply be your index, all your content could be defined in content.php

Meaning on index.php you place index.php?page=test in the URL and it will load what you defined for Test, "This is the Test Page!" In the page.

I lost a good friend a year ago (Not a real-life friend) but through the internet, I knew him for years and we played every day; games, and talked heaps but near the end he kept getting sick and then was told he was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease, only a week after i never herd from him again and neither did any of his friends...

Sometimes I still think about it but it's long past now and I have mostly gotten over it.

In other news, I PURCHASED MY DREAM THEATER LIVE TICKET, I AM GOING TO SEE THEM!!!!! YAY!!! (me is excited). xD

Analysis Magazine
    Is a new site devoted at reviewing the latest media from music to films to games, join now and be a part of a warm welcome wildfire spreading community.

Yeah I did the design however the site is not compatible with IE6 or older browsers anymore since I have had it above my head with Internet Explorer 6 compatibility issues restricting me from doing really funky stuff with a layout so if you are using IE6 please, UPGRADE!!! =P

*SPOILERS* I think its almost impossibly hard to say 'no' to...

This Unless you are completely crazy, or gay... xD (But no I don't actually fall in love with video game characters, I am not that pathetic I just think they look cool)

Just remember guys, your falling in love with pixel dots...

Well I am a Christian, but, I think it's interesting when forums have religious debates
    because they usually end up in big arguments because everyone wants to prove they are
    right.

I find it interesting for someone who doesn't believe in God would go to so much trouble to
    convince a person who does else wise, that is why I believe we have an opportunity to
    believe or not, backed up with the fact that there is so many religions out there obviously
    we have all been imprinted on our soul some sort of question as to how the earth and
    everything came into existence that we seek to answer, some turn to religion and others
    turn to science, but at the end of the day science cannot prove everything.

I look at the world all the creatures, the sky and the stars and I say to myself this is
    wonderful no chance the complexity of our universe just appeared randomly in one big
    explosion. The smartest scientists still have not figured out how the universe started
    at 0.00 seconds, all they can find out is that in the middle of nothing huge amounts of matter and energy appeared randomly and a giant explosion occured and created us and everything, living self aware creatures.

Your REAL name: Andrew Dunkerley
    Age?: 16 (turning 17 less then 2 months).
    Gender?: Male.
    Personality?: Usually quite nice and generous.
    Favorite Hobby?: Web-design and coding / Story Writing.
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: Play games...etc..
    Favorite Game?: Banjo Kazooie and Tooie.
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.
    Favorite Book?: Harry Potter 6 and 7.
    Favorite Television show?: NCIS.
    Favorite movie?: Indiana Jones.
    Favorite type of music?: Metal / Orchestrated VG & Film soundtracks.
    Education?: Year/Grade 10 (High School).
    Job?: Currently Unemployed but Used to work in fast food, moving to Video rental (hopefully).

Umm on that site you gave me (The roar sounds cool), but you can flip the cards around, one is written in chinese or whatever and I cant read it, if someone would like to translate it or something (It's the one with the chef holding up a plate of food or something), and the others say

"Dont forget who takes care of you!
    Love J" (This is the one were he is drinking beer)

And

"Lascano, Platt and Robbie - Jan 2008

Robbie.
    Here, use this photo to send a message of my hotness far and wide!!!
    Im gonna miss the hell out of ya!!
    Love, Jamie" (This is the one with the closeup of 3 people, the girl on the left and the guy in the center with the 3rd person sort of cut off on the right)

Back on topic, I think that the multi-player is quite average not much has been improved since halo 2, still the old lag but now they have changed the melee system and it's more corrupted now plus some other annoyances.

I am a Level 40 which to be quite frankly honest was too easy to get to compared to halo 2 and since there is no clan support the clan me and some of my friends had can longer continue as it did.

Wow you guys both have the same graphics card hehe... eww Pentium 3 lol it should run pretty average, take a few seconds to open my computer, etc.. but not to shabby at least you have plenty of RAM for day to day activities.

@ Happy Mask Salesman: How is your graphics card using 636MB of ram... that is seriously overkill you should decrease that.