Posts by CourageWielder

My second character! Ti-Link is allowing me the use of Vitros' planet, Morsoth, in my bio. Sorry about posting as someone else. I forgot my pw, again. :( *approved at ZU also*

Name: Dylin Carly (D.C. for short)

Race: Irregular Human

Sex: Female

Hair: Long Bronze with silver streaks

Eyes: Left: Silver Right: Bronze

Weight: 100lbs. 6oz.

Height: 5' 3"

Alignment: Good

Theme songs: "I Walk Alone"

Weapons: D.C. carries with her a small dagger for quick escapes, a long double- bladed energy sword that her father gave her, and a single bladed alloy- metal sword to protect her. She received these weapons before her adviser, Shan Tu, left her on earth (read bio for more info).

Armour: Dylin's leg armor covers her thigh down. It's made up of a thin but highly durable metal known as xydrium on her planet. Her torso and arm armor are also made up of xydrium but only come to the bottom of her chest and her forearm. D.C. wears a small leather hat and gauntlets made by her mother.

Strengths: Many things challenge Dylin but her strengths easily overcome them. First, she can withstand extreme conditions without getting exhausted. Dylin is also capable of lifting up to eight times her body weight. Fire, water, poisons, and venoms are useless against her. Dylin is very agile when it comes to dodging projectiles.

Weaknesses: Even though she is a girl of many strengths, D.C. is also a girl of many weaknesses. First off she can't swim very well, she has a VERY short temper which usually gets the best of her, and she isn't able to preform magic if she's not focused. Adding to the list also, DC isn't very thoughtful so if she offends anybody, it weakens her conscience which then seriously affects her magic and PSI.

Skills/Magic: Being a princess, Dylin Carly got the best training in self defense and magic spells. She trained with the most prestigious monks and servants to attune her already impressive skills. She can control fire, water, dark, light, air, ice, and earth. Here's a chart, 0 being no skill and 100 being complete control:

Fire: 80
    Ice: 80
    Water: 10
    Dark: 80
    Light: 79
    Air: 60
    Earth: 10
    Dylin Carly was never a very good listener until she was to get a new master to teach spells. When Shan Tu came along, she started D.C.'s lessons. Dylin refused to listen until she got the spells taught in a nicer way... She was also taught very slowly how to shape shift, mind read, and use PSI to teleport and control objects. When DC was very young, her sensei, Shan Tu, helped her mother and advisors to teach the young princess how to control her powers. Knowing that beginning the lessons at a young age would help, they all pitched in. Before she left, DC and her mother went through everything she had trained on to keep her mind in good focus. How and what DC uses her PSI abilities for is to control people's minds, help stop objects from hitting people, keep herself from getting hurt, and a few other things. The only limit to her powers is that she can only use the shield PSI on people who are at least ten feet from her and to control people's minds, DC has to connect her thoughts and emotions to the other person she's trying to control's emotions (kind of like Tuvok on Star Trek). On Xin- ti there are many forms of martial arts... DC mastered almost all of them while on the ship to Earth.

Appearance: Standing 5' 3" tall, Dylin Carly has shoulder length hair that she keeps in a ponytail. She wears over her xydrium armor a light red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Intricate scars cover her light peach colored face. She sometimes wears an ash colored jacket over the shirt.

Personality: Looks can be very deceiving at first. Wit hall the scars on her face, Dylin looks kind of tough and outspoken. But, if you get to know her, you will figure out that she's very kind. Talking very little to many people, D.C. will drift from town to town looking for a way home. Don't try to steal anything from her or you'll find yourself facedown in an unknown alleyway very far away from home. When she left Xin- ti, Dylin's temper got very short while knowing that her family is in danger of dying.

Biography:
    After the explosion of their importing partner, Morsoth, the planet of Xin ti went into a huge depression. D.C. was only 12 years old when it happened. A couple of weeks after the fiery hell of Saif happened, Dylin was walking to the throne room when a loud laser gunshot rang through the halls. D.C. ran to where the noise was resonating from and screamed. " Mother!" the young princess cried as she stooped to pick her mother up. " Dy... Dylin..." she began, " get out... of... he-" her eyes closed and the young ruler teared up. She wrapped her mother's cold hands around her neck and ran to the throne room. As she got there, sobbing and stuttering Dylin slowly laid the deceased queen's corpse in front of the king. " I... I... Get your things princess, you and the advisers escape to earth and take refuge." Dylin stood up as Shan Tu ran to the rooms to gather their master's things. " What about you?" the warrior hiccuped. " I'll be fine, get out of here."

As she left for the ship a sharp whizzing noise sang through the air. D.C. hit the ground, blood running in intricate patterns down her face. " I've caught you now princess," a voice rasped. " Get near her and you'll be on the ground," Shan Tu stated, appearing out of nowhere. " Ahhh, one of her bod-" the assassin fell to the ground. Shan Tu picked Dylin off the ground and carried her to a ship where she spent her thirteenth birthday. After a small party and a few slices of cake D.C. fell asleep. " Wake up and grab your things. We've landed," a small but gruff voice commanded. Dylin slowly sat up and grabbed her belongings to exit the ship. " Earth is very beautiful! I can't believe I've never heard of it before," Dylin laughed. She walked out as Shan Tu said, " This is where we part company. Your father has left us to watch over you without you ever knowing," the adviser said. After they all said their goodbyes, D.C. started to walk into the town. " I guess I'll start here," she chimed as she teleported into an alleyway and walked on.