An Introduction

• Hello everyone. It's probably obvious, but I'm new here, so I'll get right to the point and introduce myself. I live in western Canada, but that's not all that interesting. Moving on. I'm a huge fan of video games, obviously, but Zelda is, by far, my favourite. I'm too young to have played the earlier games when they came out, but I have been a diehard fan of the Ocarina of Time from day one. This probably isn't much here, but I've beaten it eight times and am well on my way to beating the Master Quest, which I obtained, through fluke, in a used game shop while on a band trip. Which brings me to my next point. Asides from video games I love reading and music, and play the French horn and trumpet. Just for the record, I'm going to list a few of my favourite bands.

Tool, System of a Down, Slint, the Doors, Mogwai, Sigur Ros, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Pink Floyd, Mars Volta, Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age, and many others. Classical falls in there as well, but I don't have on particular composser that I favour, althought I do love Vivaldi.

As far as books go there are four series that I hold above all others. The Lord of the Rings is at the top, with all the other books that are related to it. Next comes A Song of Ice and Fire, the Wheel of Time, and the Guadian Cycle. I also have moved into the PBP RPG world, as well as the wonderful world of fsos.

So, that's me, in a nutshell. Don't go thinking I'm crazy for writing such a long intro... It's late here, I'm bored, and I won't be going to bed for a while.

• Thanks for the welcome, you two. I know I'm slow in responding, but, eh, that's what video games to do you. :P But yeah, I have read a Game of Thrones. Well, actully, I'm on the final hundred pages of a Feast for Crows. Man I love those books. Again, thanks for the welcomes. I'll be sure to put in a few useful words from now on. :happy