Favorite weapons in Splatoon

• Depends on my mood my profile in SplatNet might give you an idea what I use.

I tend to favour the Octobrush Nouveau and the Dual Squelcher.
    I like the Octobrush because it is not as wide as a roller the Nouveau version allows me to use some bombs, which allows me to play close or mid range with ease. In the original one, the sub was the beacons which were also useful but I am a terrible Kraken.

The Dual Squelcher is a far ranged shooter, so it won't take time to charge and you can get rid of people in semi-long range if you get to them before they get to you. Once again their sub is Splat Bombs with is good for mid range and since echolocator helps in no way with inking it lets me forget about filling the main gauge and just inking as much as I can.

I use a few other shooter. I haven't really tried much my hand at rolling as I think I would not be very good at it. I also like the blast shooters in theory but I am terrible with them. I am also lame with chargers as I am not as cool headed as I want to think I am. So I guess that leaves normal shooters and quick brushes for me. :XD:

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png