A question to the owners.

• Administrators, any chances to add/remove Moderator?

If you can remove any. Can you just try making me a Moderator for a while and remove? I wanna ask what they can do.

How fun ;) will be while becoming it!

~ Note.

"Only one who wants to make, that will. No more disturbing. Only for awhile. To check the feelings.".

"The days are quiet beautiful, the difference is- past days can't be forgotten, future days can't be avoided".

"Sent by Queen Legend on her LG D686".

• Official Post

Hi, @Queen Legend.
    The moderators have access to tools to edit, delete, merge topics and posts. They also have authority to assign infractions if a person misbehaves.
    Unfortunately given the nature of this tools, I can't really take off a moderator to let you try, even for a little while. I'm sorry. :(

The only thing I can do is to encourage you to keep active, be kind, follow the rules and eventually you might be chosen to become one once the forum grows some more. :)

• Official Post

The staff of these and any of my forums are delegated by the roles that people possess on the websites and or network that the sites are comprised.

Noone especially people that we do not know will receive positions of authority on this forum.

Obviously myself as the owner and maintainer of the sites

@Kaynil as the Head Zelda Cavern/La Caverna de Zelda Webmaster

@Dlink as he is Kaynils liason between the English/Espanol versions

@Pekachew as the Head Pokemon Cavern Webmaster

@The Inhaling One as a main staff member of PokeSpider, and when it becomes PokeCavern

------------------

The only other possibilities of two more known staff members would be two inactive webmasters who have not been heard of in years(Not true, but they are still ZC webmasters when they decide to take up the mantle again and assist Kaynil)

-----------

That being said you are free to apply for a staff position. And if you help and participate in making content you will be more likely selected when the time is more appropriate to nominate more staff members to the Legend of Hyrule.

• -snip-

This all being said, you'll actually need some experience with writing and a bit of gaming information. You'll need to know what's fact and what is theory, etc.etc.

To be honest, the more the marrier in staff members, but it's hard to point out who actually does their job, and who actually wants to stay and be part of a grand community.

• .. You are saying that.. Without editing, and you knew it was wrong topic, then didn't erased it..

Isn't this strange?

Not sure if this is what you mean but although this had devolved into Spam I didn't find any reason to close it. The way it is now I can split posts or move the whole thread to the Spam zone. I will deal with it next time I have the time. For now I am just making it as solved. Now I get it! If I realised in time I was in the wrong topic, why didn't I simply delet the post? Yeah. What an odd behaviour I display some times.

@Edward I think you'd be better offering that either in her profile or by direct message than here. Thanks.