Official release date of Ps3 announced by a Sports Magazine?

• Ok, I don't know if this is true, but according to some friends, a sports magazine announced the official release date of the Sony Playstation 3. The apparent date of the release is November 17, 2006. If anyone has any questions or objections, or confirmations, feel free to reply.

• personally, i don't give a crap about the ps3. It's not like im one of those Nintendo is god everything else sucks, i mean i liked the ps2 and play games on it often, but the ps3 seems overrated and i dont really want to pay 500-600 bucks for a console. I'll stick to my laptop if i want that high performance.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• see, what people do is just look at the price. "omg its 600 this thing is automatically overrated, therefore, with basic logic, i wont buy it." But what people aren't getting is the fact that most things arent overrated, except ipods. people say the 360 was overrated, but in reality, people are actually saying it has tons of flaws. the ps3 will have features making up for its price, like free "xbox live" like online gameplay, as well as its ability to work as a "supercomputer" (mind you, these are quotes from previous stuff i got). so you really have to look at it this way, do consumers want to spend 600 bucks on something that offers these features (and more). basically, you should say "do the features sum up the price well, or not." you might think this is a dumb statement, and think its still overrated, but you're just looking at its price, not its value. I would buy it, sure, and I'm poor. :P