• Did anyone else see the pics of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and Bowser in the castle courtyard? When you walk in as a kid look to the right in that window. You'll see pictures of them. Plus if you shoot the window with your slingshot you get money.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• if you shoot your slingshot through the other window a guard comes and throws a bomb at you.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• Um...Tell me what an Action Replay is and I'll get one. :0_o Then I want to try this.

An Action replay is a hacker code system. Kind of like a game shark. You can buy it at a nearest best buy, wal-mart or any retailer. You get better codes on this, but it has a 10% risk of damaging your game. You should take this into concideration. You can get things like, sonic the hedge hog, and the wire frame fighters in super smash bros. melee. There is a complicated number input, and i suggest you ask someone who knows how to use it for help before inputting codes.

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• An Action replay is a hacker code system. Kind of like a game shark. You can buy it at a nearest best buy, wal-mart or any retailer. You get better codes on this, but it has a 10% risk of damaging your game. You should take this into concideration. You can get things like, sonic the hedge hog, and the wire frame fighters in super smash bros. melee. There is a complicated number input, and i suggest you ask someone who knows how to use it for help before inputting codes.

sonic the hedgehog is nt in the game's data. gigabowser, the hands, and sandbag r tho.

• i read somewhere that sonic was in fact in the game at the beginning of its development, but then they took him out for whatever reason.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• This topic no longer has to do with OoT. Im going to start a SSB thread in other games.