• Hey! Watzup! Im Zelda veteran. Im 14 goin on 15 and i love forums. I am a member at Zeldacurio.com, Narutofan.com, and im a mod at Desertcolossus.com Ive caught wind that this place is pretty cool, and so far it is! As for me.
    INTERESTS: I love Video games! I love Zelda. I Draw And Watch Anime. I Skate board, and i play base ball. Im gonna start football soon too.

ANIME: (1) Rurouni Kenshin (2) Naruto (3) Dragon Ball Z

MUSIC: Rock is the only way to go! I jam to Disturbed, My Chemical Romance, Yellow card, Ill Nino, Cross Fade, Rise Against, Alkaline trio, and Newly Discovered guano Apes.

GAMES: I rock at Super Smash bros. Melee. Im entering a tournament at an Anime convention soon. I rock at Legend of Zelda. Im really good at Naruto Clash of ninja. And I rock at Texas hold em' Poker. Thats where I make my money.

SPORTS: I play Base ball. I have been an all star for 5 years, and my favorite team is The Arizona Diomand backs. Im going to play football soon, and my favorite team is the Pittsburgh steelers.

HATES: Crying babies, Preps, People who think they know everything, Mexican food, Bo bo bo bo bo bo bo. (Its a discrase to Anime) Wet towels, and Leeches (people who think they are your best friend in the entire world, and follow you wherever you go) Etnies (skate brand)

PERSONALITY: Im a layed back guy, who doesent take crap from anyone except close friends. I live in San antonio TX and i like to chill out in my room after a long hot day. Turn the fan on, and play some of my favorite games.

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.

• lol! I hope I enjoi my flight on Cavern airlines! Thanks a bunch!

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.