• The triforce has not been mentioned once with this game, I'm pretty sure it will be in the game but will it play a major part in the storyline? Like maybe the triforce has been stolen and because it no longer protects the land the Twilight Realm can now be unleashed by Gannon or someone else though. There are all kinds of possibilities. What do you guys think?

Link will not always win, this terrible fact we must face. Eventually he will fail, I believe this moment will come in Twilight Princess.

• I think the triforce will be making an appearance. It has been a big part of every Zelda game that has taken place in Hyrule. Though I don't quite know how it will work. Link will have to find it obviously(since it is a different Link). I don't think it has been stolen. But I could be wrong. My guess is that it is sealed away or something, similar to OoT. We know that Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are all making an appearance, as well as the Master Sword. Those four things, along with the triforce, usually make their appearance. How that occurs each time is different.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• i really dont think the triforce will be playing a major role in this game. The Zelda team wanted everything to be darker, and more evil, and if Ganon has enough power already to transform much of hyrule in the twilight realm, I'm thinking he will be going for something even more powerful than the triforce.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• But do you think they will create something more powerful? It is the power of the gods. I can't think of anything that could be more powerful. Maybe what it is, is he (Ganondorf) has found the Triforce and is using it to cover Hyrule in darkness.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• the triforce was made by goddesses, and im sure the gods are more powerful than them, maybe there was an even more powerful relic left by the gods themselves, i dunno.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!